Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
New RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 pm
Hey everyone, if you're like me, then you're new to this guild and you want to rp, but you don't know how to start because most of them are already started and are pretty far along. That's why I created this; a brand new rp. All you have to do is follow this example (with your own info, of course) I'll only take the first 5 pages of characters so that we can actually start the rp and not be confused biggrin thanks, you guys.
Picture: if you can find one
Name: Cassia Marx
Avian/Snake/Human hybrid
Extra abilities: posion follows to her hands when she's scared, can control earth,fire,water,wind,and spirit
Description biggrin ark red hair, black eyes,thin,black wings with white specks,
Personality:smart,tough,stubborn, kind,motherly,sarcastic, loving.
Bio: Cassia had a pretty normal life. She was raised by a normal mom and dad in a normal neighborhood on Seattle's east side. That is until a small shock from an electrical outlet exposed dark memories of being handed over to white coats for experiments as early as 2 years old. Angry with her mother for allowing the experiments to even occur, she bolted from her house and headed to L.A. in hopes of finding her half brother Fang. She did find them and traveled with Fang,Iggy, and The Gasman. When she met Max and the other half of the flock, they were kinds of weary of her at first but she grew on them. Currently with the flock trying to get iggy to get the hint  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 am
((How literate shall this roleplay be?))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 am
U can say whatever you want but I have the right to ignore u if u start trolling (being an a** for no reason) or start cussing like crazy ex: ******** him he's being a ******** a*****e what a douche etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm
((That's not what I meant; what I wanted to know was how many sentences/paragraphs, type of action (IE asterisks, full-value), etc. ))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 pm
Sorry, my mistake. Astrix * when ur character is doing something and no more than 3 paragraphs per post.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

Name: Aika
Faction: Avian Hybrid
Bio: Aika grew up in Connecticut with her sister Raven. She was made fun of constantly by Raven and her friends from school. She ran from home because of Raven and an abusive father. She was captured by scientists and expiremented on. She then escaped with some other expiremented kids. She's been on the run for the past 3 years.
Special Abilities: Can read minds, talk to you telepathically, talk to animals... maybe more to develop.

kwiafi

Lonely Fatcat

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm
((No MORE than three paragraphs??? O.o Though I don't usually write that much, what do you define as a paragraph. I like to write a lot...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 am
I consider a paragraph like 8 to 10 sentences (dialouge doesn't count as a sentence) so no worries, i know what it's like to want to write a lot. If you'd like to write more, just let me know.  

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Role Play Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items