Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
This is a New Year time for a New Way of Living.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 am
This is about change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 am
A couple of months ago I went through a bad stage. I managed to make everyone believe that I got through it and I'm fine. I'm not. I'm far from fine. If you could walk past me in the street you wouldn't think I have any abnormal problems. My...issues are haunting me. I've seen a shrink, talked to the school teachers, I even talked to my mum. She told me I was exactly like my father. Not that I knew him, he left when I was one, came back and disappeared when I was three and my sister a new-born. Anyway, he stole too. From my mum's flat. And gave it to his new 'girlfriend'. You might be reading this thinking that I need to get over it and move on, but see everytime I try, something reminds me. I can walk past the place I did something and it will hit me like someone shot me. I'm not over-reacting, just in case you think I am. Everywhere I go, it feels like something is holding a stake in my heart and blocking my air ways. I can act normally, even my best friend can't tell I'm hurting and she knows me better than anyone. I hope by the end of this year this feeling will have vanished. I'm on a mission. A mission to make sure I change. To make sure I never do anything that will embarrass the people I love.

- Lizzi.

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

Uisce a

Gracious Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am
From the dates you can probably tell I'm no good at keeping a journal, but I try and that's what counts, right? I had an english assessment today. I had to compare Macbeth's reaction to killing the King in the play and Roman Polanski's 1971 film. It took the mick. I thought it was too easy, but I guess I'll see my grade soon. As for boys... Well, there are a few. All the guys that fancy me I could never see them that way and the guys that don't, I really like. There's a boy called Connor and another called Alex. They send me over the moon! They're also the most popular boys in school, so that might have something to do with the crush? I don't know. Sometimes I really give up on boys. I'm thinking of coming out of the closet as a bisexual to the non-virtual world but I have been adviced to wait 'til it feels right and it doesn't yet. As for me isssues? Well they are still there, hiding.

- Lizzi.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff