M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm
Introduction

Out from the slums of the city into the most extravagant penthouse around, Mala Dubois has gone from rags to riches in the thirty-five years that she's lived. She is a serious woman dedicated to her craft, one who strictly adheres to the law, and one of the few "higher ups" these days that operates in the fairest way she possibly can.

In the city's criminal underworld, the Tyrell family reigns surpreme. Nobody ******** with them unless they're extremely suicidal or extremely stupid. The heir of this family of criminal badasses is Van Tyrell, a man who most certainly enjoys the luxuries his family's power brings. He lives for himself and only himself, holding absolutely no regard for any laws but his own. You don't give him what he wants? There will be hell to pay...

But what happens when such entirely different people meet, when such people are forced by fate to encounter one another again and again?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm
[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Mala Dubois
Appearance: Mala

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Van Tyrell
Appearance: Van; typically seen wearing a crisp black suit and tie with a dark red shirt underneath and his hair tied back.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 pm
Clack. Clonk. Clack. Clonk. Drip. Clonk. Clack. Drip. Clonk.

Such sounds could be heard amidst the frosty darkness that surrounded her. Confined by rope with sight obscured by tight, black cloth. Mala's heart was racing as she quietly listened to the sound of footsteps approaching. Where was she? Why was she here? Her thoughts were scattered, going everywhere and back rapidly as fear surged through her being. She hated feeling this disoriented. She felt vulnerable, a feeling she could never stand to harbor...

{Sorry for the crap first post. I wanted to get things going right away, as you see. Tell me if this sucks too hard. If it does, I'll delete this post and redo it entirely.}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm
Gun fire.

Angry men shouting and screaming at each other.

Suddenly the building was filled by the violent sounds as Van's gang infiltrated the place.

The door to Mala's room slammed open before a man shouted nearby. "Boss! Over here!"

Footsteps running into the room and a new voice.

"Drop it, Clampton!"

Guns being readied and trained on whoever was in the room.

"I always knew you were scum, but this is just low. I like to think there's a line drawn at just how far crime can go before it's inexcusable. The only reason we keep meeting like this is because you don't know where that line is. Care to let the pretty lady go before I gotta ventilate you?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 pm
Mala remained perfectly still, silent as she listened to the situation. Was she...being rescued? Or was she being taken into the custody of someone far worse? She knew better than to make assumptions, so for now, she decided to remain as calm as she could and listen.

"Now, now! There's no need to be hasty!" the man was more than quick to exclaim. "Now, why don't we all put away the guns and play nice? I'm sure we could work out a deal that's beneficial for the both of us..." He sounded nervous, perhaps even a little desperate. If guns were aimed at him, Mala could easilly figure out why.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 am
((I've been watching too much Baccano. The 30s lingo has gotten to me...))

"Alright, let's start with you stopping with all the dirty business you keep setting up on my turf. If it were anything but s**t like this I'd say you had balls. Let the dames go, and you might walk away with your suit in tact."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 am
{Lol. XD We should've totally based this in the thirties. All well.}

"Or how about you let me sell these bitches as I planned, and I split the profits with you fifty-fifty?"

If there was anything that Mala could not stand, it was for women to be reffered to as 'bitches'. Especially if she was amongst them. Forgetting her fear for a faint moment, she exclaimed, "So help me, I will see to it that you lose every penny you own if you don't release me RIGHT NOW, Luther!" Of course, knowing the name of her attacker probably didn't help the situation any. Especially since she was a celebrity and all, even if the others didn't quite reccognise her for who she was. Despite the situation, her voice was cold and commanding. Her excellent posture and the way she spoke gave off the aura of a no-nonsense woman who probably could do as she threatened. Assuming, of course, that someone untied her and set her free.

"Shut it!" the man snapped at Mala, not willing to take flack from both her and Van. Especially if she was tied up as she was! How dare she act so arrogant in her position?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am
"My guys should be just about done cleaning this place out. Any of your goons that are still left in here are either dead or out of comission. Last chance to leave in one piece. Your choice."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm
With a frustrated sigh, the man finally relented. He would leave...for now. "Fine. But this isn't over!" Whatever, p***y. Nobody believes you.

"Hey, whoever's there, would you please untie me?" she spoke up once again, wishing that she wasn't blindfolded as she was. "I can't really repay your kindness like this, now can I?" Mala chuckled, a small smile gracing her lips as she awaited to either be released or to be thrusted into worse circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 pm
Van sighed as he slipped his gun back into the inside of his coat. "I can never decide if that man has balls the size of Texas, or if he's the biggest p***y this side of a pet shop." he said as he walked over to kneel down in front of Mala. "Either way, that dumbass doesn't seem to know how to treat a lady." he said with something of a sly grin as he removed the blindfold.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 pm
Mala was certainly surprised to see the face of her rescuer. She somehow expected him to look plainer, perhaps in some sort of police uniform. Not that she was complaining. He was rather attractive. Nevertheless, this was no time to sit there gawking. "Thank you for saving me from Luther. My name is Mala Dubois. What is your name, sir?" she asked, waiting patiently for him to untie the ropes themselves. Already she had contradicted her previous fears, simply assuming that she would be saved. Even Mala could be rather naive at times.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Van held his sly grin. "Van Tyrell. I'm surprised you know the name of a scumbag like Clampton, but not me and my handsome mug." he said as he moved to untie her.

Another of Van's men run in. "Boss! The cops are on their way! They're gonna be here soon!"

"s**t, now?" Van scowled as he looked back over his shoulder at his men. "Sorry, toots, but freedom's gonna have to wait just a tad longer. The boys in blue and I aren't on the best of terms." he said picking Mala up and slinging her over one shoulder as he attempted to make his getaway.

((Winter break classes. Whoop-de-dee. XP))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 am
{Ouch. I just returned from Winter Break yesterday. (Technecally yesterday, since it's 3 AM now.... I'm readjusting my sleeping schedule.)}

"Toots?!" Before that could be answered, he slung her across his shoulder, resulting in a surprised guasp from her. "Hey! W-what are you doing?! Let me go!" she exclaimed, her voice starting to sound panicky. She was too proud to start pleading for her life or start crying. Hell, if anyone asked if she were afraid, she'd feverently deny it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:17 am
"Sure, once we're all nice and far from the fuzz." Van said as he dashed out of the room for the exit with the rest of his men, passing by dead, unconscious, and/or wounded men and flipped furniture that had been used for cover in the shot up rooms of the building.

"FREEZE!"

Van and company emerged from the doors to find multiple police cars, flashing lights and all, and all the police they once held standing around with their guns trained on them. Van scowled harder than ever thought possible as he slowly put up his hands and motioned for his men to drop their guns and do the same. He saw no point in trying to put up a fight at the scene of a crime he didn't commit. That would just make things worse. "This isn't what it looks like! Clampton's the one you want, not me!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers