Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So my besties and I had a 'Girls Night' thing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Instead of a huge list of photos, here is a college of some that we took. xD

We had a blast drinking and celebrating the fact that we like being together at the end of the day. xD Our signifigant others were not allowed, neither were straight male friends. Because we wanted to talk about them. >.> Is that so bad? We needed our "sister time"....but yeah. We had so much fun! smile

Edit: I'm the one with the purple mask, if anyone has forgotten wink

These are the people who keep my life super busy!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 pm
A Masquerade Ladies' Night?

I don't think I've ever had a designated Ladies' Night. But I also don't think I have enough male friends that it is really needed to have only girls somewhere.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm
I like the masks! Especially the gold one and the polka dotted one. I'm guessing there was a theme for your Lady's Night? Or you just felt like grabbing cool masks wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:42 pm
Unintentional. Mom thought my brother and I were going to throw a New Years party, but my brother had work New Years Day and all of my friends were busy elsewhere, boyfriend was up in Oregon camping at the caves. So...we had a masquerade thing. Ah aha. They were only really on for pictures. smile I got a new camera for Christmas, so we had some fun.

@Pain: We were all taken ladies at the time and the one with the gas mask isn't in town often enough to see ALL of us (I get to see her mainly lol) Plus, we do have a lot of guy friends (Now that Jake is no longer in the picture scaring them off.)  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items