Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
The Sadists Corner ||_Luciania's Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 pm
RPC List

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|
Full Name: Harlow Shinsetsu.
Nickname: Thirteen.

Birthdate: March 23rd.

Height: 5'7'' Tall.
Weight: 110lbs.

Nindo: "Even a Crow is White as Snow. Just Open up Your Eyes and See."
Personality: Thirteen, a very unlucky number for a seemingly unlucky girl. Ever since she was young Harlow Shinsetsu has always been known as Thirteen for wherever she goes she brings along a string of bad luck. Harlow was always the girl to trip over her own feet and cause a domino effect of chaos by knocking down other children, adults, tools, chairs, and whatever else was in the way. During her training at the Academy the other students would make sure to keep a good distance away as she would somehow find a way to mess up her training and injure someone or something around her. For a long period of time, other Children and even Adults would keep a distance away from Harlow for fear they would fall into a curse of bad luck. Many times people would mention seeing or feeling a strange and odd sensation that would make a shiver climb up even a grown mans spine. Despite this Chilled Atmosphere around her being a Shinsetsu Clan Trait people shrug off that notion and seem to replace it with a deathly aura, in which she is cursed. Because of the distance and ridicule from the others, Harlow or rather Thirteen as she would soon be used to being called spent much time by herself, lonely and depressed. However she was committed to herself that she would not give into her depression, she would live her life the way she wanted, even if the others didn't accept it.
Now many would mention Thirteen to be Weird or Freaky for Thirteen acts and speaks in a different manner from the Norm. She's often found to be staring into space in a Dreamlike way, or to be talking in riddles. Many find it very difficult to carry a conversation with Thirteen for she talks about things that make little to no sense, have nothing to do with the subject at hand, she talks about creatures, things, and people who do not exist like they do, again talks in riddles and ones which have no right or wrong answer. However Odd her speech is to others, Thirteen believes she is speaking logically and that others are just afraid to understand. It isn't known why she speaks in such a way because despite it she is fairly intelligent, academically always being top of her class. It's fair to say that Thirteen is very Spirited and Imaginative in her behavior.
Another reason she is so hard to talk to is that Thirteen has a habit of Zoning Out during long conversations or even worse she takes off or disappears. Perhaps this is because she grows extremely bored in series conversation or something in her head clicks. Whatever it is it's found to annoy people endlessly.
It is because of these seemingly flawed traits of Thirteen thats she often called, Weird, Odd, Freaky, and Loony. Many speak about Thirteen as if she is the Village Joke. This however no longer effects Thirteen as she has come to praise the way she is for it makes her unique.
When it comes to honesty, Thirteen is blunt and unaware. She hates to lie and when proposed with a series question she will answer openly. Whatever pops into her head is what she will say. However if asked to keep a secret, she would never reveal it especially if asked about her Village or Clan. When it comes to topics like those Thirteen gets extremely protective.
Not all of Thirteen is bad or odd, Thirteen is found to be very Kind and is always willing to help whoever she can. Thirteen is a Care-Free spirit who is insanely positive and friendly. In terms of relationships however Thirteen tends to get along better with the younger generations. Children seem to love and adore Thirteen while those her own age and the adults continue to keep away from her. Thirteen can often be found playing with the children of her Village when she isn't on missions, assignments, or is busy with some form of work. Thirteen is very sisterly towards the younger children.
One of the good traits of Thirteen is that she never stresses. In any kind of situation she is found to be clam and collected. It's like the process of the brain that tells a person to panic is non-existent in Thirteens brain. Even in bad situations that would leave a grown man stricken in panic, she's as calm and cool as snow. Which could have to do with her Clan, seeing as they seem to carry a Chilled Atmosphere around them. However it's more seen to be off putting for others rather then comforting. So when in battle she is able to fight with a clear mind making her an efficient Strategist. However there are times in battle and in everyday life where that calm and joyful personality of hers takes a falter. It is very rare to see Thirteen get angry or sad but it does happen every so often, and let it be known, when angry Thirteen can be very scary and can throw a tantrum like a champion that would make a grown man piss himself if not leave him in utter shock.
Thirteen also displays great confidence in herself. She's strong willed and often seen to be extremely headstrong in that fact that when she wants to do something she will stop at nothing until she does it and succeeds. There is no telling Thirteen no.
Lastly, Thirteen is the kind of person who doesn't often refer to people by titles, ranks, or even by their own names. She would rather refer to them as Sir, Ma'am, Brother, Sister, Friend, or Young One. Why she does this isn't known nor will she answer if asked. She just does.

Village: Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village.
Main Class: Bukijutsu Class.
Subclass: Bloodline Class.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|
Bloodline: The Shinsetsu Clan.

Chakra Pool: [200] + [20] + [20] = [240]
Chakra Element: Yukiton [ Snow ] Fuuton [ Wind ]
Chakra Color: Blizzard Blue.
Chakra Materialization: Appears as a Faint Mist.

Strengths:
Close and Mid Ranged Combat.
Enhanced Chakra Control.
Physical Strength and Endurance.
Acrobatics and Flexibility.
Weaknesses:
Faulty at Ranged Combat.
Low Stamina.
Decreased Speed.
Weak Against Katon [ Fire ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] Ninjutsus.
Fears:
Being Buried Alive.
Drowning.

Class Attributes:
Class Attribute - Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess.
Class Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased.
Reductions:
Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster.
Learn Bloodline Techniques one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
Additional [20] Chakra Pool.
[1] Additional Taijutsu Slot.
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The very air around the Shinsetsu clan member is chilled. Because of this, they are not offset by humidity, unfortunately, the change in temperature makes them easier to find.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|
Ryo: 両 0.
AC: 0.

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0.
C Rank :: 0.
B Rank :: 0.
A Rank :: 0.
S Rank :: 0.

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03.
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01.
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02.
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|
Weapon Type: Steel Great-Sword / Appearance.
Weapon Range: 2 Meter Reach.
Weapon Weight: 30lbs.
Weapon Location: Sheathed on Back.

Summoning Type: N/A.
Summon Sage: No.
Pacts: N/A.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|ι η ν є η т σ r у|
None.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|
▬▬|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Bloodline/Shinsetsu
Hatsuyuki [ First Snow ] - Training
Yukimari [ Snowball ] - Training
Kousetsu [ Snowfall ] - Training

▬▬|G e n j u t s u

▬▬|T a i j u t s u
Konohagakure no Taijutsu

Tame Za Kyokudo

▬▬|B u k i j u t s u
Hakyoku-ken no Kata
• S t a g e O n e [1] - Training
Ju Suto [ Heavy Smash ]
Soin [ Sweep ]

• S t a g e T w o [2] - Training
Sasu [ Stab ]
Houyou no Yochi [ Earth's Embrace ]

Shigure Souen

Kiss of Flesh and Steel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|н ι ѕ т σ r у|
Harlow "Thirteen" Shinsetsu was born on March 23rd in the Glacial North. Harlow was the only Child born to Shinobi Parents Clio Shinsetsu, Harlow's Mother and Theron Shinsetsu, Harlow's Father. Clio Shinsetsu was a Jounin Ranked Ninja while her Father was a member of the Anbu. Both were skilled and respected by the many members of their Clan. During Childbirth Clio suffered complications which resulted in her death hours after Harlow's delivery. Harlow was born Premature and with damaged lungs, it was believed she would not survive her first day of life. However the Medical Team assigned to her care were able to get Harlow stable, saving her life. Out of the red zone Harlow was still to weak and ill to leave the Hospital, the biggest fear being a relapse in her health. It would be nearly a Year after her birth in which Harlow was deemed stable enough to be released.
During her time in the Hospital, Harlow's Father Theron was called back into duty and sent off on a Mission only to not return. Theron was considered killed in action. Having no Relative Family left in the Glacial North Harlow was to be sent off to Konohagakure to be raised by her Estranged Grandparents. Harlow's Grandfather was best described as a Military Figure and so from the time she arrived into the care of her Grandparents Harlow was to and would be trained as a Shinobi of the Leaf.

Growing up for Harlow was difficult. Not only did she continuously disappoint her Grandfather in Training but she also became a Joke within the Village. Harlow was small figured, frail, and very clumsy. With every step she took Harlow would cause endless chaos. Because of this the other Children would keep a good distance away from Harlow. She spent many of her younger years alone and depressed. The other Children would often Tease Harlow and refer to her as a Curse of Bad Luck. This was how she earned the nickname "Thirteen" the other Children saying she should be named after an Unlucky Number because she was an Unlucky Girl. It was fair to say Harlow had a hard start in life for she only suffered Bad Luck from the day she was born. Harlow was nothing more then a walking disaster. The only light in her life was her Grandmother who unlike everyone else didn't give up on Harlow.
Because of her Grandmother Harlow was able to lift herself out of her self pity. No longer wanting to continue on the path she was on, Harlow decided to live her life according to no ones rules but her own. She would be who she was even if the world rejected it. Granted by her new Attitude and approach to life Harlow began to excel in her training and even caused less and less disasters.

At the age of 6 Harlow was entered into the Academy to begin her Shinobi training outside of Family. Her days in School were much like her days outside, lonely. But this didn't stop Harlow from doing what she needed to do. When it came to Academics Harlow was top of her Class but was disastrous at the Physical aspect. But Harlow was able to Graduate from the Academy at the age of 10, in which she would continue her Training with her Grandfather.
As the time passed from age 6 to 10 Harlow had grown more Physically Fit, able to lift and endure more then the average from one her size and gender. She also displayed excellent skills in Acrobatics and Chakra Control. However when it come to using Ninja Tools Harlow utterly failed. So her Grandfather came up with a conclusion, if small tools didn't work then perhaps the size of the weapon should change. And so she was introduced to Weapons such as Spears and Swords, and it seemed she was greatly skilled in the use of Great-Swords. So much of her focus on training was on Bukijutsu.
Now at the age of 15, Harlow would be sent to get her Headband and be placed on a Squad as her Grandfather agreed she was ready to do so.

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 pm
ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image
Konohagakure / Genin / Bukijutsu Class / Bloodline Class / Shinsetsu Clan
"Even a Crow is White as Snow"

TEXTTEXTTEXT
"TALKTALKTALK"
TEXTTEXTTEXT

"Just Open up Your Eyes and See"
CP = [[ 240/240 ]] 両 = [[ 0 ]] AC = [[ 0 ]]
Yukiton [ Snow ] Fuuton [ Wind ]

[align=center][strike][b][size=24][color=#008080]ӈ[/color][/size][/b][u][size=18][color=#FFC1CC]ɐяʅσϖ[/color][/size][/u] [b][size=24][color=#008080]ϩ[/color][/size][/b][u][size=18][color=#FFC1CC]ӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ[/color][/size][/u][/strike]
[size=20]◤[b][color=#ACE5EE]Ⓣ [u]ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ[/u] ⓝ[/color][/b]◥[/size][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/Lunamori/RPC/965520-1.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=8][i][u]Konohagakure[/u][/i] / [i][u]Genin[/u][/i] / [i][u]Bukijutsu Class[/u][/i] / [i][u]Bloodline Class[/u][/i] / [i][u]Shinsetsu Clan[/u][/i][/size]
[size=15][color=#21ABCD]❅[/color][/size] "[size=9][color=#BD33A4]Even a[/color] [b][color=#ACE5EE]Crow[/color][/b] [color=#BD33A4]is White as[/color] [i][color=#ACE5EE]Snow[/color][/i][/size]" [size=15][color=#21ABCD]❅[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=9][color=deeppink]TEXTTEXTTEXT
[b]"TALKTALKTALK"[/b]
TEXTTEXTTEXT[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=15][color=#21ABCD]❅[/color][/size] "[size=9][color=#BD33A4]Just[/color] [b][color=#ACE5EE]Open[/color][/b] [color=#BD33A4]up Your Eyes and[/color] [i][color=#ACE5EE]See[/color][/i][/size]" [size=15][color=#21ABCD]❅[/color][/size]
[size=8]CP = [[ 240/240 ]] 両 = [[ 0 ]] AC = [[ 0 ]]
Yukiton [ [color=#AFEEEE]Snow[/color] ] Fuuton [ [color=#A8E4A0]Wind[/color] ][/size][/align]

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games