Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I know what really ended my heartbreak

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:08 am
You can say the heartburn medication I just finished today is the reason I no longer have that pain in my chest. The one I've gotten for the past month whenever I was sad or anxious. But I know why my heart actually stopped hurting. His name's Alex.

No, not the object of my affection. He does get enough gratitude from me that I adore him, but he's only what made this possible. He's the one who invited me to the new year's party, which let me spend the evening with the guy I am crazy about. The one I thought I would never see again, whose loss I felt so hard I started questioning everything I knew about myself. I can't say thank you to him in person, because what I'm thanking him for is a secret. But thank you, Alex, thank you so much.

I can't tell you about the guy, or the party. Its getting late and I'm already tired. I just wanted to say that when he hugged me at midnight I never wanted to let go. There is no better way to start 2012. I've told myself for a while things are going to be okay, and desperately hoped that was true. Now I actually believe that everything is going to be alright. Not even a minute had gone by before something great happened to me this year. I think things are finally looking up.

And that, my friends, is why my heart no longer aches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am
                That's wonderful <3 . . . ♫

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

That is adorable! emotion_kirakira

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 am
<3

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:42 pm
Thanks girls. biggrin When I woke up today I was a little embarrassed about writing this, but you are always so supportive that I don't feel silly anymore. heart This guild rocks!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games