Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
My sister's coworker is worried about me >_>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm
My sis and I work in the same hospital but in different areas. Sometimes when I get off, I'll go down and say hi to her and chat a little if they're not busy. It's been a while but was talking to her and she introduced me to her coworkers, one of them is a very nice lesbian woman.

Well, apparently, my sis and this coworker were talking and somehow the conversation turned to me. My sis's coworker it turns out was getting a really strong lesbian vibe from me. (I don't know how, I wasn't checking her out or anything). My sister, not wanting to out me said my family prolly wouldn't be surprised if I came out. xD

Now her coworker is convinced I'm a lesbian (I'm not, I'm bi) and that my engagement to a man is going to destroy me. xD And I'm a little touched that my sister didn't out me out of fear of upsetting me. <3 'Course, I told her to tell her coworker the truth so she doesn't worry about me. Though I think she may have a little crush on me (this is a first for me, a crush from a woman that I've met in person >_> I'm excited. xD) She told my sister that if she and I got married, she'd be my sister's sister-in-law. xD;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 pm
Oh dear. xD That's both cute, and funny. Good to hear that your sister is careful about who she gives that kind of information to. I know my sister wouldn't be able to keep herself from giving away information like that to save her life!  

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items