Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Awesome Website for Clothes Inspired by Japanese Fashion!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

So I've been shopping at this website called Visual-You/Lokisa and it is freaking awesome. Everything there is handmade and not too expensive. They also offer free shipping on orders over $60.

My favorite things to buy from there are the Jackets, hip purses, and Mystery Bags.

The Mystery bags are cool because you get at least $40 worth of stuff for $25 or less if you catch them on sale. You also get to pick from either the Cute or Punk theme which makes it more likely you'll get something you like!

They also usually have some sort of free gift promotion going on, so it's a good idea to subscribe to their newsletter if wanna catch a deal or know when they start having a sale.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

I'm going to raid that website once I get this weight off.
Thanks for posting this!

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 pm
oh man i love that site

i got a cat ear hoodie form there a few years ago

needless to say it is too small for even my little sister now

and now finally i have their new domain address i had been looking for them for a while actyally  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Subliminal Aftermath

You're welcome! Good luck with losing weight! I'm trying to lose some myself, hopefully I'll replace it with some muscle. XD

ox scene queen xo

Glad I could help then! I just found the website last year. I was worried about stuff shrinking. Probably will be hand washing from now on. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:15 pm
*drool* I hyperventilated from the clothes. You are my favorite person in the world now. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 am
Jinxed Tarot Card

Subliminal Aftermath

You're welcome! Good luck with losing weight! I'm trying to lose some myself, hopefully I'll replace it with some muscle. XD

ox scene queen xo

Glad I could help then! I just found the website last year. I was worried about stuff shrinking. Probably will be hand washing from now on. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you dont have to hand wash it, just dont put it in the dryer (thats where the clothes get chrunk usually
*shrunk
*crunk lol)  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:38 pm
This is awesome! I'm definitely going to have to plan a shopping spree when I get some money ahead! *squee!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:21 am
I can understand why you'd fall in love with Lokisa, they have a lot of awesome stuff...
But.. and sadly there's a but here... I, as a sweet lolita, find it very lacking in sweet stuff... yeah sure there's a few things, but cat ears are not sweet lolita, it's cosplay lolita, and therefore not what I am going for...
Plushies I can buy a lot of other places, and I have yet to find a purse on that site I actually want

I do have something for their collars and chokers though, but that's not for when I am in my pink frilly dresses either :/

But if you go for dekora, visual kei, or oshare kei (or even some gothic lolita... I mean the shoes are nice) it's definitely an awesome and good cheap site ^_^

(And I actually find the missing lolita stuff very odd, since lokisa is a short for lolita kisama)  

R0C0C0

High-functioning Lunatic

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 am
that does sound awesome! 4laugh  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items