Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I Gotta CUP!! (Roch & Hel)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 pm
There were a couple of reasons the punk boil had called the valkyrie to the gym. First of all, a bit of revenge for the kick to the nuts, secondly, he wanted to talk to her about the death dealers.

But mostly, the nuts. He had his guitar summoned as he turned to her, an evil expression on his face. "You had to have seen this coming, right?" he said. "I mean, seriously, you KICKED ME IN THE BALLS," he growled. "But I also wanted to ask you somethin'."  
Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 pm
Hel was never ever one to turn down a battle. Especially from someone she never had the pleasure of battling before. The reaper wasted no time in showing up after the challenge, holding her hand out to summon her spear.

Her grin was wicked as she pointed a finger at the punk reaper. “You still mad, Roch?” She called out tauntingly, and then cackled. “You were being stupid, you had to have known it was coming.” She sneered and then tilted her head haughtily. “Oh? I’m listening.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm
While she may be waiting to hear his question, that didn’t mean she was waiting for him to strike.

Hel spun her spear, and then lunged at the boil. She pulled it back and swung it at him, managing to clip him in a decent strike. Not bad for the first swing! Not bad at all. “Well?” She asked, a tad impatient. If there was business, spit it out!

HP: 40/40
Damage: 3

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 pm
He grunted, and jerked back, giving her a dirty look even as he brought up his guitar to get his own hit in. This didn't feel like fighting a ghoul, no, this felt like fighting HEL.

And he definitely wanted to kick her a**.

"It's a promise," he started out. "Something cold blooded and ruthless, something YOU should be perfect for." He swung, barely missing her. Dammit.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 0  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm
Hel spun after she struck out at him, and just barely managed to avoid his guitar. Regardless, she still shot Roch a cocky look that said ‘haha you missed.’ A brow rose though, at the word ‘promise’ and she couldn’t help but let out an amused snort as he claimed she’d be perfect for something cold blooded and ruthless. As she came back around again, she struck the reaper with her spear.

Do you want me to be your personal motivator? To knee you every time you’re in a slump? Because you would be correct, I would do that ruthlessly.”

HP: 40/40

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:09 pm
"Not exactly," Roch said. "I'd rather NOT get kneed or kicked in the balls again. EVER. This is something for other people," he told her, grunting again at the hit and moving in just a bit closer. "I want you to be a death dealer."

He brought the base of his guitar up, slamming it into her gut.

HP: 34/40

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Other people?” Hel echoed, raising a brow.

The reaper let out an ‘OOF’ as Roch slammed his guitar into her stomach, and she then chuckled. “About time.” She taunted, in regards to him landing a hit, but then furrowed her brows. “…What is a death dealer?” The ghoul stumbled back a bit, and readied her spear. She then lunged forward to lance the boil.

HP: 37/40
Damage: 4

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:26 pm
"Jack," he growled as he got hit again. "You really ARE ruthless," he complained. "A death dealer is one that offs the student before the hunter captures them. Death before cages," he summed up before going in for another attack.

He started his patented 360, letting the body of his guitar gain momentum with a spin before he slammed it into her gut again. HARD.

HP: 30/40
Damage: 8  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 pm
You gonna cry, Rochy?” Hel cooed.

His explanation as to what a death dealer was though…well…that had her rather surprised. Very surprised in fact! She was not prepared with the blow he dealt, and it knocked her clean off of her feet. The ghoul landed on the ground and skidded with a grunt. Not one to be down for too long though, she quickly sprung back to her feet, and coughed. She gave her spear a twirl, and leveled a rather serious look at Roch. “…That is actually a position?” Not that she disagreed with it…oh no…she whole heartedly liked the idea.

The ghoul leapt into the air then, flapping her wings, and climbed before immediately coming back down at Roch with her spear outstretched.

HP: 29/40
Damage: 7

Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 14 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:57 pm
He was thrown back, a look of pain that turned evil on his face as somehow, before he hit the ground, he had his guitar up and played the A chord.

He never said he wasn't ruthless as well.

HP: 23/40
Damage: 10  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4 Total: 9 (3-12)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 pm
Hel was about to come charging in, ready to land another blow, when Roch struck his guitar…and then she was struck by his FEAR attack. It completely swept Hel off of her feet once more and she skidded across the ground with another grunt. She rolled herself back to her feet, and took a deep breath as she leveled a glare at the punk reaper. “…Glad to see you can hit better than you whine.” She mocked once more, twirling her spear before slamming the blunt end against the ground. The ghoul then started to cast a spell, and pointed a finger at him.

The valkyrie unleashed her FEAR attack upon her, and was grinning widely because she just knew it was a good one.

HP: 19/40
Damage: FEAR -I Choose You – Hel selects an opponent and for a short time the target feels fatigued, altering their battle performance (The Mind)

Success! / changes your opponent's damage modifier from -6 to -8 / affects your opponent's next two turns

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm
Roch swayed, wondering what the hell had just happened. She had used her FEAR, yes, but he wasn't sure exactly-- "What did you do?" he asked, swaying slightly as he brought his guitar up again.

Even though he was swaying, though, he still slammed his guitar into her side again, rather hard. This boil, man, he just never STOPPED!

HP: 23/40
Damage: 5  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm
At least this time when Roch struck her, it didn’t knock her off her feet.

Hel did end up stumbling back a bit again though. Damn. Just think of how that would have been if she didn’t use her FEAR. The ghoul grinned regardless though, and lunged at the punk boil, lancing him with her spear once more. “I put a spell on you~” She sang tauntingly, and then dropped the tease.

"So really...is that it of your uh...promise, there?"

HP: 14/40
Damage: 7

Ice Queen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 3 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 pm
He swayed more, grunting with the massive hit. He felt like s**t, and he wasn't sure why (other than that serious beating he just took) but there was one thing he could try. It'd probably not work, but hell.

Bringing his guitar up, he played his C chord. His FEAR came up, running through his body, healing him. "JackDAMN does that feel good!" he cheered. "It worked!! Hel, it worked!!" He seemed so happy to share that fact.

HP: 25/40
Damage:
Healed for: 9  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 pm
Hel just stare at Roch as he healed himself. She was just thrilled for him…really.

Not.

The reaper scowled loudly, and swung her spear at him again, but only managed to clip him. “Answer my question, Roch!” No, she was not going to acknowledge how awesome that was that that worked for him.

HP: 14/40
Damage: 1

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas