speaking of shallow Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 pm
How many of you guys are when it comes to the ladies?
Don't lie. neutral Just because you say that you love girls for their personalities doesn't mean you follow that.

i am lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:47 am
Being attractive is a good way to get my attention.. I'll be honest with that.

HOWEVER, if she has an awful personality, then I lose interest.  

Sock Grenade

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 am
Basically what Ian said.

I'm not gonna lie, I won't date someone unless I find them attractive. Because when I look across the room, I'm not automatically gonna know if you're a douche or not. The first thing that gets me talking to you is how you look. What keeps me talking to you is your personality.

Although, I have been guilty of dumping a person because they let themselves go a few months after I started dating them. I just wasn't physically attracted to them anymore.

IDK, to me physical attraction to someone is one of the things that differentiates the difference between being friends and being dating material. I'll talk to anyone if I wanna be friends with them, but I'll only talk to people I think are attractive if I might date them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 pm
Personality is definitely important...
But if we're gonna ******** I need to want yo body, know what I'm sayin'?

Quaint Ethos

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm
this is why me and sam broke up, for the most part. i just wasn't attracted to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm
KT Queen of Knots
this is why me and sam broke up, for the most part. i just wasn't attracted to him.

he smelled bad  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

belfaroooo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm
breedney
KT Queen of Knots

he smelled bad

that also.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm
Sock Grenade
Being attractive is a good way to get my attention.. I'll be honest with that.

HOWEVER, if she has an awful personality, then I lose interest.

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Streetlight Fights

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm
I don't know anyone who will say, "Yeah my bf/gf is ugly."
I think everyone must be shallow, except we all have different things which we find attractive on a person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 am
2. shallow 1057 up, 244 down
A term that is massively overused. It usually means a man/woman who only judges by looks and not by personality.

Many ugly girls consider guys shallow just because they get turned down by them and vice versa. A lot of ugly guys think girls are shallow because they get turned down. But neither of these are true.

The true example of shallow is when a guy/girl base someone's personality on how they look. If you're confused read below.
I was hanging out with my friend the other day who is quite a bit better looking than me (I'm not ugly, he's just hot I guess). So he and I are hanging out with this girl from school and I decide to test something.

Early that day I tell her a joke and she kind of laughs. So about 6 hours later, I have my friend tell her the exact same joke, word for word and she cracks up like it's the funniest thing she's ever heard.

Apparently the same exact joke was funnier when told by him, just because he's better looking. Avoid girls/guys like that at all cost.  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am
I'll be the first to admit that my boyfriend isn't exactly conventionally attractive, but I didn't start talking to him for his looks. Actually, I guess none of my boyfriends have been terribly attractive. I was still attracted to all of them, though.

I guess looks are the first thing I notice about anyone but that's not enough for me to go and talk to someone. If someone's attractive, that's nice, but it doesn't make up for a bad personality. Likewise, if someone's ugly, okay, but if I like their personality then it doesn't matter.

So, no.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm
Let me be yet another v****a owner to answer in a thread meant for men.

I can be pretty shallow, but uh...hahhaha if you could have seen some of my past boyfriends, you'd agree that in general, no I am not shallow.

I've dated some unattractive guys. But I really did like them, and after a while, they became attractive to me.

Xiporah

Beset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm
Naj, I'm down for all types of v****a.

Love the v****a, don't hate.

(I do have certain requirements though, but usually it's something like; teeth, culture, marital status, does she have her own place?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am
As long as they are making some kind of effort to take care of themselves I am attracted to them.  

Moosenstein

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm
I don't think of myself as very shallow at all. Personality/Compatibility is much more important to me than physical attraction. Once that stuff is down I find physical attraction manifests itself.

If anything I'm a little more judgmental of very attractive women, sometimes I make assumptions like they don't have anything else to offer.  
Gents

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff