Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
School started, yay!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thetilda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm
So I just started my first year in college. I really like the activity and meeting new people. Specifically, my partner for PE. I'm a bit of a horn-dog. (and a lesbian, don't forget blaugh ) She's like 34 or something, but has a really decent figure.
PE has become my favorite class, purely because my duty as her partner is to stretch with her and count as she does squats right in front of me, wearing really thin/tight spandex. Me gusta.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 am
Thetilda
So I just started my first year in college. I really like the activity and meeting new people. Specifically, my partner for PE. I'm a bit of a horn-dog. (and a lesbian, don't forget blaugh ) She's like 34 or something, but has a really decent figure.
PE has become my favorite class, purely because my duty as her partner is to stretch with her and count as she does squats right in front of me, wearing really thin/tight spandex. Me gusta.

Yay!! Have fun! smile  

oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Thetilda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 pm
oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo
Thetilda

Yay!! Have fun! smile
Thanks! I ran into my partner in the locker room just today actually. It's amazing how you think you know someone until you see them naked in the shower, and they do nothing but smile. (I also met my brother like that once.. lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 am
Thetilda
oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo
Thetilda

Yay!! Have fun! smile
Thanks! I ran into my partner in the locker room just today actually. It's amazing how you think you know someone until you see them naked in the shower, and they do nothing but smile. (I also met my brother like that once.. lol)

surprised oo  

oO_Hirasawa Yui_Oo

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm
Yay, have a great year in college!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm
HaHa, anybody have that in high school. All the girls changing around you and try to talk to you I swear I think staring in my locker was the one thing I kept doing [That and be fast changing] ]till I couldn't ignore blue lace underwear of one of my class mates.  

RuntRen

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Thetilda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm
AuroBot
HaHa, anybody have that in high school. All the girls changing around you and try to talk to you I swear I think staring in my locker was the one thing I kept doing [That and be fast changing] ]till I couldn't ignore blue lace underwear of one of my class mates.
I know that feels. Some girls really aren't modest or afraid to just, stand there with nothing on. Wet. Firm.. .... biggrin  
Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games