Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nel's appartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

the appartments are old and ran down the inside have been redone and look nice her place is hardly fernished and has 2 bedrooms each with there own bathroom, a small twinsized bed in each room with shelfs in the closit and along a wall in each room, the livingroom was filled with nothing but a sofa and a small tv stand with an old small tv on the middle of it and the kitchen is just a small area at the end of the living room with the laundry room right next to it in a pantry closte like look  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Beat me severely if you think it will make you feel better.
Torture me if you think it will make you feel better. Lie on me and ruin me if it makes you feel like a king. But when I'm gone who will you use to help you realize your mistake?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A white van pulled up infront of the apartments and the side door opened. A bunny girl in a school girl uniform was shoved out of the van with a bag of stuff. She got up as the van drove off and looked at the number on the paper. She walked up some steps and found the door and knocked on it.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 am
User Image
How can one try so hard...

Nell's mind wasn't much that close to where she should have it at the time, in fact it's been away for a while leaving her body as an empty vesle for whatever it seamed to want. she stood up from the horrable sofa and moved towards the door looking through the peaphole not sure what she wanted. opening the door slightly as a chain blocked it from opening the rest of the way. "W-what do you... want?" she asked her voice sounded broken and defeated

...and fall so much harder?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Torture me if you think it will make you feel better. Lie on me and ruin me if it makes you feel like a king. But when I'm gone who will you use to help you realize your mistake?

"Oh uhm hello." she said before explaining why she was there. "I was bought and sent to this location from the shop" showing the collar she wore marking her as a slave. "And was told to serve whoever lived in this apartment room." she finished explaining.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

Nel stood there a moment a bit scared to, but she slowly closed the door undoing the chain and reopening it. looking to the girl a bit nervously allowing for space for her to come in, and allowing the girl to see how fragale nel was even how she was kinda trying to hide behind the door scared of realy being close to another

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

She bowed to her mistress as she opened the door and made her way inside. Once inside she looked around at the apartment. "So, what do you need me to do mistress?" she asked her as she sat the bag down

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Nel took a while to say anything as she stood there a bit scared of the girl and a bit shocked by being called a mistress, she had never been called anything like that, if anything she felt like a tool herself, and being called that took her off gauard. closing the door she remained close to the wall not knowing what to do or say, not to mention the girl did scare her a bit as it was another new face and it was in her home.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

"Mistress?" she said questionably as she walked over by her. "Is everything okay?" she asked wanting to make sure her mistress was okay. It was because of her she was out of that shop she would do everything to make sure it stayed that way.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Nel inched away slightly only to tence up when she came closer, she looked away scared of her pet as it was. "y-y...yeah." she stuttered hardly able to get the word out

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

She figured her mistress wasn't used to being around a slave so she just let it go. "Uhm okay, do you mind if I put my bag in a room?" she asked wondering if she'll get another response.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:49 am
User Image

nel took a moment to slowly raise her shaky hand and pooint off to a door which led to the spair room

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

"Thanks." she said as she walked into the room. She closed the door behind her and started looking around the room. "This is a room?" she thought looking at the walls and the bed. It could use some TLC and if the spare room looked like this she feared her mistress's room was worse.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

Nel shivered slightly as she took a seat on the sofa not sure what to do, she lived alone by choice, she stayed away from the rest of the world to keep herself sain she never thought that this would happen, but who would have been crrle enough to get her a slave? she reached for the door handle and relised she'd have to deal with even more people out there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

She coughed as she blew dust off and started putting her things away. She herd a banging on the door. Some man's voice could be herd saying "Open up b***h, I know you in there." She walked to the door about to enter the living room but decided to hang back with the door cracked.

User Image

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Nel shivered again she pulled her arm back in close to her remaining silent, she leared her lesson about opening the door when it wasn't night time. otherwise she didn't want to know what was out there, it wasn't worth dealing with to her,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces