Maria Domini: C&C?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 am
Hello! I haven't posted in this guild for a while, since I see that it's been kinda quiet. Anyway, this is my most recent drawing: a character of mine called Maria Domini. *sorry, pic is kinda big*
User Image

I hope you guys can give me constructive criticism on this. One mistake I have noticed for myself is:
Proportion. Her head appears to be too long and large, and her shoulders too narrow.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can offer me some comments! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm
Not bad. Her hair seems a little on the flat side, and one side of her face seems a bit broader than the other side. Her outfit looks interesting and I like that you included the curtained backdrop.

Maybe consider making the hair (and bangs) a little more fuller looking. Check for symmetry in the face as her jaw looks broader on the left.  

Thaliat Everwood
Captain

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am
Thaliat Everwood
Not bad. Her hair seems a little on the flat side, and one side of her face seems a bit broader than the other side. Her outfit looks interesting and I like that you included the curtained backdrop.

Maybe consider making the hair (and bangs) a little more fuller looking. Check for symmetry in the face as her jaw looks broader on the left.

Thanks a lot for pointing those out! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 pm
I was going to say her neck's too long, but if you fixed her head, then the neck would work fine.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Main Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items