Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
my addiction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:20 pm
this guild; I stay for a while posting and just waiting to talk to people; god im annoying!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
this guild; I stay for a while posting and just waiting to talk to people; god im annoying!

NOPE~! Your just loyal to your guilds and fans awesome warrior~  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:39 pm
Well that's fine. I do it all the time... Then I get all sad and lonely when a few hours pass and there is no one to chat with. Lol but I still wait and post a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm
silver-vixen-babydoll
Shadow Ra Warrior

NOPE~! Your just loyal to your guilds and fans awesome warrior~

Thank you  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 pm
RosesandBlood
Well that's fine. I do it all the time... Then I get all sad and lonely when a few hours pass and there is no one to chat with. Lol but I still wait and post a bit.

well, im online  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:33 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood

well, im online

*glomps* Then we should talk.  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood

well, im online

*glomps* Then we should talk.

Of course; whats on your mind?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:40 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior

Not much. I'm just drawing over here. A mossy haired druid elf guy. I'm using tutorials for hands and feet so far so good.
What are you up to Ra-kun?  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amillion2one

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior

Same here! I even find myself wanting to reply to age old threads when I should be doing my uni assignments instead but CBF...LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:02 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Not much. I'm just drawing over here. A mossy haired druid elf guy. I'm using tutorials for hands and feet so far so good.

Laundry and video games; sorry for the long wait.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior

Same here! I even find myself wanting to reply to age old threads when I should be doing my uni assignments instead but CBF...LOL

uni assignments; CBF? please fill me in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Nah, no wait. I can understand with laundry and such. I need to do mine soon. Maybe tomorrow. It'll be a good idea to do stuff on the weekends instead of sleeping in.
What game ya playing?  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amillion2one

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior

I have a 10 part assignment to do for my sociology unit, Youth and Society due next friday. Basically it's 9 reflective journals on critical moments in adolescence and then a case study on a media article and how it relates to those 9 critical moments but I really can't be f**ked (CBF) starting it cause I just have absolutely no motivation when the required readings are totally non-inspiring and the tutor takes a millenia to answer questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior
RosesandBlood
Shadow Ra Warrior

Nah, no wait. I can understand with laundry and such. I need to do mine soon. Maybe tomorrow. It'll be a good idea to do stuff on the weekends instead of sleeping in.
What game ya playing?

Mario Kart 7; Is the drawing still going well?  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior
Amillion2one
Shadow Ra Warrior

I have a 10 part assignment to do for my sociology unit, Youth and Society due next friday. Basically it's 9 reflective journals on critical moments in adolescence and then a case study on a media article and how it relates to those 9 critical moments but I really can't be f**ked (CBF) starting it cause I just have absolutely no motivation when the required readings are totally non-inspiring and the tutor takes a millenia to answer questions.

That sounds like torment; how do you do it all?  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff