Submit

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 am
I can't find much info on Ulun'suti, so I have a bunch of questions. Can they be custom orders, yet? What elements can they be? I heard of Wood, so I'm guessing there's more than that. Can they crossbreed with everything or are there some breeds that they just can't breed with, like Angeni and Skinwalkers? That's all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:52 am
Tenko72
I can't find much info on Ulun'suti, so I have a bunch of questions. Can they be custom orders, yet? What elements can they be? I heard of Wood, so I'm guessing there's more than that. Can they crossbreed with everything or are there some breeds that they just can't breed with, like Angeni and Skinwalkers? That's all.

They are still under development as the prices for them and the other breeds are still being worked out, but they should be up soon. As for the other things, I honestly have no idea right now, but I'm sure when they put up the custom information for them they will include that. C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:13 am
~Kiana_Nala~

They are still under development as the prices for them and the other breeds are still being worked out, but they should be up soon. As for the other things, I honestly have no idea right now, but I'm sure when they put up the custom information for them they will include that. C:
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:00 pm
Tenko72
~Kiana_Nala~

Thanks!

Custom prices are still in the works.

Information on the breeds can be found here in the RP Guidebook. It gives a list of Ulun'suti elements, their abilities, as well as stereotypes about each breed.

As for restrictions, Hippogryphs and Ulun'suti are not allowed to be cursed as a skinwalkers, but otherwise, anything else goes.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:45 pm
Uta
Tenko72
~Kiana_Nala~

Thanks!

Custom prices are still in the works.

Information on the breeds can be found here in the RP Guidebook. It gives a list of Ulun'suti elements, their abilities, as well as stereotypes about each breed.

As for restrictions, Hippogryphs and Ulun'suti are not allowed to be cursed as a skinwalkers, but otherwise, anything else goes.
Thanks so much! That's way more descriptive. I appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:07 pm
Here's some stuff taken from the custom thread on what Ulun'sutis can have in the form of breed specific traits.

New: Ulun'suti can have elemental hair based on their element (Grass/leaves for Wood, Water for Water, Fire for Fire etc)
•New: Ulun'suti are allowed Horns, antlers, dinosaur crests, spines etc.
•New: Ulun'suti can have elemental horns based on their element (Wood can have wooden horns, Water can have ice horns, earth can have stone horns etc)

c:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas