Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [30]~ Music ~ d(^_^)b
Music rant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which genre do you prefer?
  Rap
  Pop
  RnB
  Techno
  House/Hardstyle
  J-Pop/K-Pop
  Jazz
  Classical
  Rock & Roll
  Death Metal/Screamo
View Results

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:19 am
I know it's not just me but modern day music has taken to the s**t-hole and I don't think it'll be coming back any time soon. I went to Best Buy not a week ago and as I was browsing for some new tracks to listen while i do my stuff I noticed a LOT of rap music. And I don't mean like 5 rows full but like a WHOLE FREAKING WHOLE SHELF! WTF. And I don't want to seem like a hater but honestly, is it really that flipping popular that a FULL SHELF MUST BE FILLED WITH THEM?! I found ONE Deadmau5 album, but that's not my concern.

I don't get how famous genres of music that nearly overpopulated the store shelves like Classical, Jazz etc are near extinction.
Listen to this, doens't it have a lot of emotion in it? Shouldn't music make you cry and think purposefully instead of talking about that one time you got that girl laid or how that guy dumped you and how you want revenge and blah blah. I know it's just me ranting and stuff but I'd like to share my opinion to you guys. Helps me vent and relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
I know it's not just me but modern day music has taken to the s**t-hole and I don't think it'll be coming back any time soon. I went to Best Buy not a week ago and as I was browsing for some new tracks to listen while i do my stuff I noticed a LOT of rap music. And I don't mean like 5 rows full but like a WHOLE FREAKING WHOLE SHELF! WTF. And I don't want to seem like a hater but honestly, is it really that flipping popular that a FULL SHELF MUST BE FILLED WITH THEM?! I found ONE Deadmau5 album, but that's not my concern.

I don't get how famous genres of music that nearly overpopulated the store shelves like Classical, Jazz etc are near extinction.
Listen to this, doens't it have a lot of emotion in it? Shouldn't music make you cry and think purposefully instead of talking about that one time you got that girl laid or how that guy dumped you and how you want revenge and blah blah. I know it's just me ranting and stuff but I'd like to share my opinion to you guys. Helps me vent and relax.
I totally agree with your quote, thats how the mainstream is, putting nothing bullshit everywhere you go, thats why i don't listen to the raidio like i use to :/, rap now and days suck a** and yet these no talent artists are making millions, im a hip hop head but i listen to rapper with talent and ryhtym matching flows, something that can teach you a lesson for life. and dubstep isn't my type either, s**t i don't think deadmau5 is even dubstep , he sound like techno to me, dub is similar to reagge yet i don't hear any elements of that mainstream dubstep :/  

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

I totally agree with your quote, thats how the mainstream is, putting nothing bullshit everywhere you go, thats why i don't listen to the raidio like i use to :/, rap now and days suck a** and yet these no talent artists are making millions, im a hip hop head but i listen to rapper with talent and ryhtym matching flows, something that can teach you a lesson for life. and dubstep isn't my type either, s**t i don't think deadmau5 is even dubstep , he sound like techno to me, dub is similar to reagge yet i don't hear any elements of that mainstream dubstep :/

Wow, that was...a long time ago when I made this thread, but at least someone's taking the time to read it! Thanks a ton! As for music, I'm glad someone shares my opinion, makes it all worth while you know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

I agree but to a point, people like different things.
no one is going to like the same thing, therefor your just going to have to get over it.
Also go to amazon to buy cd's you will have a better selection and the prices are a lot lower than Best Buy.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

Wow, that was...a long time ago when I made this thread, but at least someone's taking the time to read it! Thanks a ton! As for music, I'm glad someone shares my opinion, makes it all worth while you know.
Np im glad you posted this beacuse this was on my mind for a while, it ticks me off , i can't even get any good advice of music now , { Friend: hey man you want to hear a good song bro. Me: Sure what is it , Friend : Plays : Drake - The motto, yeah yolo YOLO. Me: =-= yeah thanks friend i needed that .................. }  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

Np im glad you posted this beacuse this was on my mind for a while, it ticks me off , i can't even get any good advice of music now , { Friend: hey man you want to hear a good song bro. Me: Sure what is it , Friend : Plays : Drake - The motto, yeah yolo YOLO. Me: =-= yeah thanks friend i needed that .................. }
Yeah, don't get me started on that.
My friend got a yearbook for her school- so I decided to check out the polls and surveys.
Go on, surprise me with what you think it had as 'best music artist'.
effing Lil' Wayne and Justin Bieber.
/facedesk/  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

I agree but to a point, people like different things.
no one is going to like the same thing, therefor your just going to have to get over it.
Also go to amazon to buy cd's you will have a better selection and the prices are a lot lower than Best Buy.

User Image
Thanks Aftermath, I'll try doing that than waste my time going to BB.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

My friend got a yearbook for her school- so I decided to check out the polls and surveys.
/facedesk/
lol thats XD, btw what type of music do like in general. :3  

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:06 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

/facedesk/
I can't really say, I like them all to an extent. And I don't want to be biased or whatever in music, but I have been listening to a strange amount of JPop this year. I'm more into the Techno Genre, however I'm listening to a lot of user uploaded parodies of things. Like I said I'm not too sure of which I like in general. Pretty much anything except for mainstream artists. I listened to I Love You Like A Love Song yesterday ;v;
Then afterwards I listened to Once Upon A December.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:44 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

/facedesk/
I can't really say, I like them all to an extent. And I don't want to be biased or whatever in music, but I have been listening to a strange amount of JPop this year. I'm more into the Techno Genre, however I'm listening to a lot of user uploaded parodies of things. Like I said I'm not too sure of which I like in general. Pretty much anything except for mainstream artists. I listened to I Love You Like A Love Song yesterday ;v;
Opinions are opinions , ur not being bais at all, btw J pop is ******** awesome , i love utada and damn i forgot a list of others, i mean there are some good song today like kimbra, i like techno a lot but im not a total dubstep fan , unless its mala mystic on the table X3 (hes an underground dubstep artist btw)  

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa

/facedesk/
Opinions are opinions , ur not being bais at all, btw J pop is ******** awesome , i love utada and damn i forgot a list of others, i mean there are some good song today like kimbra, i like techno a lot but im not a total dubstep fan , unless its mala mystic on the table X3 (hes an underground dubstep artist btw)
Dude, we belong with each other! XD
Utada Hikaru is the SHIZNIT! biggrin And K-Kimbra, the one who sang that song 'Cameo Lover'?
And I'll be sure to check out Mala Mystic then! C:
But srsly...we belong with each other! D;
our music tastes blend like strawberries and bananas in a smoothie!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
/facedesk/
Utada Hikaru is the SHIZNIT! biggrin And K-Kimbra, the one who sang that song 'Cameo Lover'?
X3 awesome i like the sound of that :3, im in a mood of a smoothie :3, yeah thats kimbra all rite i totally fell in love with that song Settle Down, mala mystic 's style of dubstep reminded me of need for speed underground i don't know why but every time i listen to his beat "city cycle" thats what i think about :3  

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
/facedesk/
X3 awesome i like the sound of that :3, im in a mood of a smoothie :3, yeah thats kimbra all rite i totally fell in love with that song Settle Down, mala mystic 's style of dubstep reminded me of need for speed underground i don't know why but every time i listen to his beat "city cycle" thats what i think about :3
Smoothies are nice...however the weather here is absolute...
UK like, I mean honestly...I'm in the fricken USA. anyway, don't want to ramble, but I'll check that artist out once I'm done watching a LSD playthrough. C:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:12 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
UK like, I mean honestly...I'm in the fricken USA. anyway, don't want to ramble, but I'll check that artist out once I'm done watching a LSD playthrough. C:
hey its cool with me take your time, i live in U.S , im from New York :3  

NoTime4BS

Distinct Genius

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:25 pm
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
NoTime4BS
Wuppa Wuppa
hey its cool with me take your time, i live in U.S , im from New York :3
Well, isn't everyone? /shakes head/
Totally opposite side from where you are man.../facepalm/  
[30]~ Music ~ d(^_^)b

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out