Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
A question for those who play Skyrim

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:44 am
So, I'm trying to find my way to High Hrothgar, and I can figure out how to get to the top of that damned mountain. Does anyone know an easy path to use to get up there? Is there a town that I should try approaching it from?

Also, because I'm a failure as a thief, someone caught me stealing stuff in Whiterun, and now I believe that the shop owner has started sending thugs after me. Will they ever stop bothering me? Or is killing them the only way to get them to leave me alone?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm
I asked boything if he could help answer this. Below is what he said. I hope it helps!

There is a little town to the East of the mountain that the main questline will guide you to, the start of the stairway up is there. Just go to your quest list and activate that quest and it'll show you how to get there.

As for the thugs, shame on you for getting caught! After they send that first group after you I don't think they send any others, unless you get caught again. I killed my would be Justicars and then grabbed one of the bounty notes off of them, never had an issue again! (Of course, later I killed that merchant for their audacity... that's just how I am. )

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:37 pm
Lady Kayura
I asked boything if he could help answer this. Below is what he said. I hope it helps!

There is a little town to the East of the mountain that the main questline will guide you to, the start of the stairway up is there. Just go to your quest list and activate that quest and it'll show you how to get there.

As for the thugs, shame on you for getting caught! After they send that first group after you I don't think they send any others, unless you get caught again. I killed my would be Justicars and then grabbed one of the bounty notes off of them, never had an issue again! (Of course, later I killed that merchant for their audacity... that's just how I am. )

Tell boything that his advice was very helpful, and that I say thank you!

And yes, shame on me for getting caught. I wasn't even stealing an item that was that good. xD; I feel ever so ashamed to call myself a thief!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 am
Impy Kun
Tell boything that his advice was very helpful, and that I say thank you!

And yes, shame on me for getting caught. I wasn't even stealing an item that was that good. xD; I feel ever so ashamed to call myself a thief!

Yay, we're glad we could help! Watch out for those arrows to the knee.

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items