Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Gents
What are your requirements for finding a woman attractive?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  ROCK
View Results

Beset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:07 pm
Be specific. Be it Money, Looks, Personality, or even Spirituality.

This also means be honest. What is a killer and what is a winner in your book?

For me, i would say it varies based on geographical location.
I like most girls except Japanese for the most part. (Unless they are westernized, the dating culture is murder)

Bad teeth is a game over for me. Like I can deal with needing braces, but bad oral hygiene is a no-go.

Erm, I like Medium to short length hair... If not I like girls with long curly hair as well... So basically any hair really.

Piercings are a Plus.

Tattoos... depends on the locations/content. I like tasteful stuff, not that trashy spring break BS.

Any kind of fashion is fine really. I can even deal with Harajuku fashion.

I don't really like skinny girls... O-o; I'm not sure why. I like petite, but skinny... nah. now that's not to say I would be a d**k to someone who is.
I just like a girl smaller than me, both in size and height. I think of myself as a medium-(small side) large guy.

Um, really really big boobs make me uncomfortable. (don't ask, they just do.)

That being said, I really could be w/e about boobs unless they're humungous.

Ugh, height is w/e as well.

Religion... As long as you don't force it on me, I'll respect your ideas, but there will be some sort of compromise between us on long term relationships.

If a girl still lives at home with the 'rents... iono, she better be in college. I like an independent woman. Which brings me to my next point...

I don't generally date below 23, but not older than 31. I'm only 21 but yeah, I learned early on, that girls my age... don't usually want someone mature as much as they say they do.

That's about all I look for Personality is case by case basis.
Depends on me at the time/place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:47 am
Doesn't limit their tastes.

Has good hygiene.

Wants to be a better a person. Because you can always be a better person.

Also, Atheist, preferably at least.  

Moosenstein

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 am
Having meat on your bones is good, and I certainly don't mind curves or bones, but not to the point where you look unhealthy on either side of the spectrum. Physically active is becoming a plus, but video game-oriented is more so. Good oral hygiene -- omg yes. Realistic goals and ambitions. Sick sense of humor. Social skills are also a plus. Arbitrarily, I love glasses.

I think all of this is fair.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 am
In terms of physical appearance, I'm a big fan of short hair and glasses. Also, for some odd reason, I also pay attention to eyebrows, collar-bones, and shoulders. And of course, me being a chauvinistic pig, an attractive face and a relatively thin build are important, too.

As far as personality goes, confidence, intelligence, and a good sense of humor are the obvious contenders. I dig chicks who are also into nerdy stuff.

I may or may not have had someone specific in mind when I made this post.  

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 pm
Uhhhh...

Curves, I don't like stick-thin women
Kink, I can't do a vanilla relationship
Maturity, because I don't date kids who can't handle their s**t
Intelligence, cause I don't date idiots, no matter how cute/hot you are
Like video games, cause I like playing them with my significant other. If not, watching would be nice.
Sense of humor, cause if you do not have one, you will get bored of me very quickly, or vice versa. I swear, half the things coming out of my mouth are quips.
Affection is a huge plus, cause I'm very affectionate.
Glasses are adorable.
Talkative is great, cause shyness doesn't work well with me anymore.

And I guess don't live with your parents, and be at least somewhat financially stable. I'm willing to help out whenever I can if it's a serious thing, but I want to feel like I can depend on you too.

I don't feel like I'm too picky, but I do know what I like and want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 am
Zelk and Scott's posts are my girlfriend described to a "T".

xD I guess I have the "dream girl". She's pretty amazing, I do admit.  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Keito-san
Having meat on your bones is good, and I certainly don't mind curves or bones, but not to the point where you look unhealthy on either side of the spectrum. Physically active is becoming a plus, but video game-oriented is more so. Good oral hygiene -- omg yes. Realistic goals and ambitions. Sick sense of humor. Social skills are also a plus. Arbitrarily, I love glasses.

I think all of this is fair.

hey hey hey wink

i have a really varying taste in women so i don't really want to answer this thread, just wanted to make cait feel uncomfortable.

also apparently i'm pixle's dream girl minus my age  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 am
Good ******** if I know, I never really question it beyond "Do I like this person? Do I want to also stick my p***s inside of them?"

If both are yes, we're good.

The only thing I really care about is not being harassed for doing things I want to do.  

Felin Greenleaf

Beset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:03 pm
Felin Greenleaf
Good ******** if I know, I never really question it beyond "Do I like this person? Do I want to also stick my p***s inside of them?"

The only thing I really care about is not being harassed for doing things I want to do.
You're shallow as hell man. sad

Anyway, I'm not coming back to Michigan this year, Molly is coming don to florida next month and meeting my family. I'm just going to spend the month down there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 am
Beset
Felin Greenleaf

Anyway, I'm not coming back to Michigan this year, Molly is coming don to florida next month and meeting my family. I'm just going to spend the month down there.

Wait so not having a huge list of requirements and then going with it if I find someone attractive instead of dwelling on the why makes me shallow?
wat

Also boooo.  

Felin Greenleaf

Beset

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 am
Felin Greenleaf
Beset
Felin Greenleaf

Wait so not having a huge list of requirements and then going with it if I find someone attractive instead of dwelling on the why makes me shallow?
wat

Also boooo.
Sure.

Also, come to Panama City!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 am
Beset
Felin Greenleaf
Beset
Felin Greenleaf

wat

Also boooo.
Sure.

Also, come to Panama City!

MAKE ME  

Felin Greenleaf

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm
Intelligence, fun personality, someone who doesn't make their life full of drama xd

Physically, I find women of all types to be attractive, but I have to say my ideal would be someone with small everything. Small boobs, small figure, like a cute "fairy" or something. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 am
Lass Kyon
Intelligence, fun personality, someone who doesn't make their life full of drama xd

Physically, I find women of all types to be attractive, but I have to say my ideal would be someone with small everything. Small boobs, small figure, like a cute "fairy" or something. xd
I dated a Jazz dancer like this in Middle/high school.

I never slept with her until years and 2 kids later... but GOD. That was fun.  

Beset

Gents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff