Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
I have a boyfriend! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 pm
I finally found the perfect man for me! He actually sees me as a girl instead of as a boy! I'm so happy! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:28 pm
congradulations chika :3  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Jim the Geek

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 pm
Congrats! If only everyone could be so lucky! Enjoy, my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Congrats!
:3  

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:30 pm
Hey everyone. I'm attempting to join this guild, andI would like to introduce myself. I am koneko shizukana's boyfriend. We have met in real life and we do live close together. Me and koneko are going to be telling our story in weekly installments. We also decided that we will include the HOT moments, so please enjoy, and prepare to cry tears of epic happyness. When we start posting the part of te story, please refrain from posting, so you do not confuse anyone else who is new to following this thread. Thank you. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm
Awesome sauce.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Acidburn95
Hey everyone. I'm attempting to join this guild, andI would like to introduce myself. I am koneko shizukana's boyfriend. We have met in real life and we do live close together. Me and koneko are going to be telling our story in weekly installments. We also decided that we will include the HOT moments, so please enjoy, and prepare to cry tears of epic happyness. When we start posting the part of te story, please refrain from posting, so you do not confuse anyone else who is new to following this thread. Thank you. :3

Aye Aye pot pie and Congrats to the both of you XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm
Part 1: A new friend

When I first met koneko, it was at the alternate school that I was working to get out of. Koneko was kind and, in my eyes, looked like she went through some serious stuff before arriving at the school. We soon became good friends, and then, she told me her story. I was shocked at first, but I accepted her, and I felt a need to protect her.

End of part one
Next to post: koneko.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Part 2: Feelings

I first met Acid at an alternate learning center that I had just started going to as I had recently moved from a very distant place. The first few days I had been separated from the rest of the class due to nervousness. When I joined the rest of the class, Acid introduced himself and we soon became friends. After a while, I began to develop feelings for him. Not long after, I told him my story and his acceptance only strengthened my love for him.

End Of Part Two
Next To Post: Acid  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm
Nice; may you have peace.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Lunamist_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 pm
it's so nice to hear beautiful things like this,when so much goes on for others.May you two have many years of happiness together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm
Part 3: Freedom and Determination

Not long after me and koneko became good friends, I managed to claw my way out of the alternate school, an get back to my home school, for I had promised the girl used to love I would return. I was still with her, but I couldn't find a way to tell her that I didnt love her anymore, but that's for later. I felt sad about the fact that I was leaving behind a friend, but that changed when I learned that she lived close by.
Soon after, I slept over at koneko's house, for the first time, obliviouse of her feelings for me.

End of part 3
Next to post: Koneko heart  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm
Part 4: Dreams

When Acid first slept over my house, we worked on an AMV for an anime convention that we'll be going to this year. We also played video games and watched movies. I remember day-dreaming about him for weeks after that. I wondered, even though he had a girlfriend and I have the wrong body, if we could ever be together.

End Of Part 4
Next To Post: heart Acid heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Part 5: suspicions and possibilities

Days later, I began to notice the certain way koneko would act around me, and then I began to wonder, does she have feelings for me? And soon I found myself considering being with her, and that's when I saw her for who she truly was.. I slept over at her house much more, and soon, she slept over at my house for the first time, and I found myself developing stronger and stronger feelings for her.

End of part 5
Next to post : koneko cat_3nodding  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm
Part 6: Possible Relationship

I told Acid about my feelings, and he told me about his. At the time he had a girlfriend, and told me that we could be in a relationship together soon in the future. He slept over my house and kissed me on the cheek. And so our relationship started.

End Of Part 6
Next To Post: Acid cat_4laugh  
Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas