Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I have a prayer request Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stilla Maris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm
Hello!

I'm a new member, but a sister in Christ smile

I'm in need or prayer for tomorrow. My college semester starts back up and I'm going to be faced with some challenges. Please pray that I'll have the strength get through the hardships and that I will make good choices. I'm trying to be a good wittness for people. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:42 am
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

I will pray for you. 3nodding  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Stilla Maris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Garland-Green
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

I will pray for you. 3nodding

Very fitting! Thank you so much, and today wasn't so bad. I'm feeling much better  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 am
amen the lord has blessed you smile  

x-iAugustine

x-iAugustine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am
hey my name is x-iaugustine im kinda new to this but i have a prayer request for me i want to pray that God will give me the money to go to youth confension becyz i really want to go and if i do get to go i get to get pple saved and that is my dreamm to get hundreds and thousands of pple smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am
x-iAugustine
hey my name is x-iaugustine im kinda new to this but i have a prayer request for me i want to pray that God will give me the money to go to youth confension becyz i really want to go and if i do get to go i get to get pple saved and that is my dreamm to get hundreds and thousands of pple smile

i'll be praying for you.  

marieaskelinton

Stilla Maris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm
x-iAugustine

I'll pray for you too smile I  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am
hey i would like to post a prayer request to me witch is going to christain school becuz thats always has been my dream to be with a school full of christains even though i go to church every sunday and wensday i can ever get enogh of Gods word amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile  

x-iAugustine

Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces