Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Talk to Me! - [Nuru v Zar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

It was shortly after Nuru and Zar had left the assembly. Nuru was chasing after Zar through the hallway until he managed to halt him with an abrupt grab.

Nuru: What ******** was that, seriously?
Zar: It was what's called a snipe. And it made me feel much better.
Nuru: Ah don't see why. It was random and nasty. Ah don't even know why you did it when you're t'one acting like a b*****d lately.
Zar: I've been upset. And that assembly was just the straw that broke the camels back. I'm glad to see you backed me up is all. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my dorm.
Nuru: No you're not. We're talking about this.
Zar: You can't make me.
Nuru: If you don't Ah demand a fight.
Zar: Do I honestly look like a fighter to you? Surely even you should be able to see that I'm a man of words, not blows.
Nuru: No, but you clearly wont talk about it. So if it has to come to blows, it comes to blows.
Zar: *could only give Nuru a critical and cold stare* Is that how you solve everything? With fists? What do you think would be so much as gained by a fight? What would be the stakes? You win I...talk? I win, then what?
Nuru: Then Ah leave you alone. Forever.
Zar: *couldn't hide his surprise at this, trying to hide how strangely panicky this made him feel* If I win I insist I get to choose the terms. And I'll choose them when I win. *he had to try and sound cocky, even if actual fighting was very far out of his purview of expertise*
Nuru: Deal. *he offered zar his hand*
Zar: *eyed the hand critically before giving it one of his businesslike handshakes* Deal it is then. *he just hoped he didn't regret it, he wasn't fond of pain*
Nuru: Lead t'way then. *he retracted his hand giving Zar an expectant stare*
Zar: *sadly knew the way to the gym after the first run in he'd had at the school and led the way with a sigh of irritation, starting to regret this whole thing as soon as he walked off

As they arrived Nuru's eyes wandered across the area, he hadn't realized such a place existed yet. It looked... fun. Shame it had to be during such a strained circumstance. His gaze turned back on Zar once he had his fill.

"So... any special rules? Like not below t'belt or?" He wanted to be sure to avoid irritating the demon further than necessary. This was about sorting out their dispute. Nothing more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 am

Zar narrowed his eyes at Nuru, he wasn't about to rule out below the belt when he was so very apt to take advantage of underhanded means, anything to win a fight. "Nothing special I can think of." he stated coolly. He had been half tempted to set a rule not to mess up his suit, but he doubted that would fly.

He crossed his arms, eyeing the ghost boil. "How do these things usually start?" he found himself surprisingly eager to get his claws into Nuru, as always blaming someone else for his own problems, on this occaision trying to blame him for the various temptations he'd been going through of late.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 am

Nuru distractedly unzipped his jacket and tossed it by the wayside. Down to his greyed tank top and dangling fanged necklace. He then bent over to loosen his shoes and then kick them off and then remove his socks. He then stood across from Zar.

"Well." He started as he shook his body a little to loosen up.

"You're t'one full of fury. Ah see no reason you can't start this." With that he seemed to stand, waiting.

Baneful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

He snorted irritably at Nuru. "I'm not full of fury. I'm justifiably irritated." He followed Nuru's example, carefully taking off his jacket and its associated pockets of paperwork, neatly placing it off to one side, before removing his tie aswell and undoing the top button of his shirt, flexing his hands.

"Why must you be so DAMNABLY reasonable?!" he all but snarled as he leapt into action, wings flared, lashing out with his claws, his pent up anger leading him to quite a nasty little swipe.

User Image
HP : 30/30
Damage: 4

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am

Nuru winced as he was properly swiped at, slash marks left etched across his bare arm. No blood came forth, rather what seemed to be a trickle of soot.

He lashed back in retaliation with a fist but missed him. Stumbling a few steps passed Zar before swinging back around to face him.

"Ihm reasonable because someone has to be!" He huffed his words. It's been a long time since he had fought anyone.

HP - 26/30
Dmg - 0

Baneful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am

Zar snarled angrily, there it was again, how dare he be so calm in the face of all this, in the face of the things that had upset him so much. How could he be so indifferent? The damn ghost had slowly set about dismantling what Zar had thought was unshakable and acted as if it was nothing. The ease with which he seemed to make friends only made it worse.

It was so much easier to surrender to anger and jealousy, Zar looking a great deal less humanoid than usual as his tail lashed behind him for balance, wings half spread for the same reason, razor sharp teeth bared in a furious scowl, landing a hit had only made him even more intent to land another and another and another, anything that would take his mind off the guilt lurking in the back of his mind.

But his lack of control showed once again as he leapt forward to swipe at Nuru, leaving himself wide open to be blocked

User Image
HP : 30/30
Damage: MISS

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 am

Nuru didn't get it. He was probably never going to fully get it. He and Zar were at unbelievably different ends of the spectrum. All he knew was the first boil he met, the first boil he ever was willing to call friend in this school - was unreasonably furious at him and he HAD to know why.

He took another swing, barely winging him this time. Still. It was enough to ruffle his feathers a bit and encourage the boil to keep going.

HP - 26/30
Dmg - 1

Baneful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

Zar was pretty far into tantrum mode at this point and Nuru so much as catching him with his hit was enough to goad him onto yet another furious assault, scared to stop, scared to slow down in case doing so left him open to /think/. To actually feel bad about what he was doing.

But it really was like his subconcious was holding him back, his blows though with /intent/ just seemed to fall short of the mark or hit nothing but clothing.

User Image
HP : 29/30

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 am

Nuru decided about now not to try punches anymore. This time opting to lash out with shadowy claws that seemed to connect. A fact he actually resented. It didn't feel good to hurt your friend but if it was the only way to get them to talk to you.. well...

He hopped backward panting heavily. Looking concerned.

HP - 26/30
Dmg - 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 am
Ignore this.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 am

The blow from Nuru actually hurt, making the demon reel in surprise, narrowing his eyes coldly as he again determinedly leapt towards the ghost boil, persistant and dogged in his anger.

"That HURT." he growled as he lashed out again, this time actually nicking Nuru with his claws and not just the ghost's clothing or the air.

User Image
HP : 26/30
Damage: 1

Saliru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 am

Was surprised honestly by Zars response and attempted to feebly defend himself in a panic. To no avail. Completely missing Zar with the back of of his hand before scurrying away at a distance again.

"Wh-wow you must be very mad." He was definitely getting winded now.

HP - 25/30
Dmg - MISS

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 am

No kidding that he was mad, and growing angrier every moment.
"You would be jacking angry too if someone had just WALTZED into your perfectly structured life with their messiness and GOT to you. Made you DOUBT things."

This time he managed to at least get his irritation in line enough to aim, looking satisfied even as he reeled back to try and catch his breath.

User Image
HP : 26/30
Damage:4

Saliru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am

Nuru properly YELPED this time as Zar nailed him across the face proper. That same sort of smoky soot began pouring freely down his cheek where it seemed to dissipate as it fell from his jaw. It hurt. ******** did it hurt. The boils gaze seemed to flash a darker red as he lunged out - this time to bite and quickly release.

"Ah don't know what you're talking about!" He snarled as he tried to escape what Zar might have coiled up and ready to strike with this time.

HP - 21/30
Dmg - 3

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Baneful rolled 6 12-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 7, 5, 1 Total: 24 (6-72)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 am

Zar was the next to yelp, this time in earnest pain. He wasn't expecting to be bitten at all. THIS certainly hurt. He was in a very self pitying mood to begin with and this only made things worse. Not only had Nuru apparently betrayed him, at least as far as he was concerned, now he was beating him up.

He'd had enough and with everything he had at his disposal he flapped his wings several times /hard/, enough to actually haul himself off the ground. He couldn't fly properly but he /could/ glide and jump with their aid.

Buut. He wasn't particularly good at what came after the jump, trying to sweep the sharp edge of paper feathers at Nuru and missing, only to find he had no air holding him up in his wings as a result and crashing to the ground rather hard.

User Image
HP : 23/30 -4.8 = 18.2
USING FEAR

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items