Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I wish my sister would turn back to normal...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 am
My sister and I haven't been talking much and when we do... we fight. I hate her boyfriend and how she treats her and I've brought it up to her. He's lived with us rent free for 5 years... and he's the reason why me and my sister aren't close anymore. I felt like she's chosen him over me... in the 5 whole years, and I also feel like if he didn't live with us, he wouldn't stay with my sister. I believe he's hit my sister before and he abuses her mentally(I know this for sure). I've discussed it with my mom, how he makes me feel and my emotions and how i've been depressed more but she doesn't give 2 shits about me it feels like. There fights get out of control and my mom says "I'm trying to teach her a lesson" and I always just think what kind of a lesson are you teaching her... he's been here for 5 years. He has a temper problem and my sister has even called him crazy numerous times. I sometimes just want to call the cops on him and say "There's a drug dealer living in our house". He sells pot, keeps his bongs lying around, blazes all day and games out. My sister cooks and cleans for him. He's a lazy bum... I don't know what to do =/... I want my sister back to normal. I said I wasn't talking to her and I haven't for the past 3 months. We've talked twice but those were fights. I have an art therapist at my school and she thinks its best he moves out... or my mom kick him out but she's not going to do that. I just wish I could win the lottery and disappear from them for good ;~; bring my boyfriend with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 pm
Wow he seems like a real piece of work, sorry about you and your sister but I don't really know what to say other than just try and talk to her more and make her see that you care about her, which not saying you don't do that because it obviously shows that you care about her but maybe she doesn't see that. Maybe she just doesn't want to admit that you're are right or heck maybe she is scared to break up with him. I don't really know but hope everything works out for yall.  

Aimelie

Girl-Crazy Citizen

10,300 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items