Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
User Image
x KIRIGAKURE LEGENDARYTEMPLExx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The story about Inza shrine is that in the early beginnings of Kirigakure, one of the founders of the village was a humble monk. Kirigakure was experiencing a dry season that was basically killing all of the villagers. In order to right the wrongs and rid the village of it's plague Inza went to this temple and sat there, praying and praying. Giving up his life for this cause, Kirigakure suddenly became surrounded by mist and vegetation began to grown once again throughout the land. It serves as a great reminder that great sacrifice is sometimes needed in order to save the village.

This area is one of the hardest places to get to in Kirigakure. From the waterfalls or traveling into the forest and over the small valley that leads from the main village, it runs opposite to the temple on the other side of the forest. To get to the shrine you must have the ability to walk over the water, which makes it hard for anyone Genin rank and bellow to get here. It is the greatest place for Suiton users to come to in order to practice their skills, due to the large quantity of water around them.

CURRENTLY

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

----------From the Mizukage's Office----------

#Story Post#

Walking out across the lake to the shrine, the ripples on the water calmed. Nobody was around, which meant that this was the best place to hide something. Seriously, it hadn't looked like someone had been here in ages, as the local fauna were taking over at a steady pace. Hurrying forward, Nekita hopped onto the island & poofed out her sack o' scrolls, to which she sifted through. Trying to remember to pick out all of the lesser countries that wouldn't mind taking part in dying, she laid them all in several rows. Next, she pulled out an ink brush & well, beginning to add strokes along the ground, connecting them all to her own summoning scroll. Looking down, she smiled, as the kuchiyose moment was here. Bringing forth another Nekita--her chakra split in half--one stayed on the island whilst the other moved out a ways & summoned more of her comrades. Each one of them held forth their hands, creating a 36 Layer Self-Regenerating Barrier as Nekita upon the island flashed through a great number of handsigns. Summoning all of those that she had chosen beforehand, their simultaneous poofs would mean that a few of them were still fighting in their matches. It didn't matter much, as a great seal spread out from Nekita's body, the Ura Shishou pausing for a moment before filling the entirety of the barriers' interior, sucking all within it into the woman's body. Seriously, people need to stop signing everything all willy-nilly.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

Revving up the anty now, Nekita had the group lower one side of the barrier to allow for her to run over to the other Nekita, placing a large pot on the ground in front of her. Nodding her head in understanding, the panting woman that had just absorbed quite a lot of people fwomped into the pot. The other woman that had brought the great sealing pot walked around its edge, moving to be on the other side of it. She would wait here for the beast to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

The clone moved swiftly, her instructions had been simple and sweet. Find Nekita and find out what she was up to, or how things were going on her end. The clone ran over the water, heading straight for an odd island that housed a sort of shrine on it. Her best bet was there and sure enough Mi spotted Nekita there. Mi stopped, still standing on the water and looking out across to the woman. "Mi is making sure that it heads straight here without bringing down half of Kirigakure..." The clones voice was clipped, she sharing the same anger that was welled up in her original. Looking at the Shinobi Nekita she narrowed her gaze slightly. "I suspect you went ahead and used that Jutsu?" Mi was still in the dark about what exactly was happening and it was also the clones assignment to figure out how things were going to go down from this point and on.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

Mi Young Roo? What is she doing here, of all places? Oh well... "What jutsu? I've used several by now, & those summoned are doing just fine: Nobody has been injured or killed. This is your training before the world resets, since I won't be here afterwords to save you." Rising from the inner parts of the pot, the Nekita with Ura Shishou seals all over her stood, sweat pouring down her face. The one that was talkative continued to talk, "The easiest method for general sealing is Hakke no Fuuin Shiki [ Eight Divination Signs Seal Style ] plus Shishou Fuuin [ Four Image Seal ], which are located in the school's Fuuinjutsu libraries. Let me demonstrate what happens when you use them." Pulling out an ink brush, Nekita tossed her smoking pipe out into the water, its image faltering before completely poofing to a non-substance. Drawing a load of seals over the pot-bound Nekita & then to herself, she activated the techniques one right after another, drawing the clone to more inner areas within the body. Twitching hard several times at the painful process, she closed the seals written upon her as sweat began to pour. "It's reeeeeeally tiring, so make sure that you have back up people to help you out after using them. I do not prefer to use Kirigakure's own method for sealing." Falling backwards onto her butt upon some convenient ground, her physical form started to blur from the recent chakra usage, temporarily revealing her normal brown cloaked form.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Chakra : 460 - # = # // Jutsu Used : name goes here ]

The clone was idle as she stared up at the woman. She was a lot sharper than the former and immediately focused on the parts of the conversation that were left vague. "World resetting? If I were to even believe that to be true where exactly are you going that you wont be around when things 'reset'?" Mi asked Nekita, her expression tight. She watched as the woman collapsed onto her backside, obviously fatigued because of the jutsu she just performed. Mi's gaze flickered over toward the pot, trying to figure out what to make of it before looking back at Nekita.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

Nekita breathed heavily as an internal thumping occured. "When it all resets, I don't have a clue as to where anyone in the world will be. Not me, you, my student Inka, the Daimyos, the Kages, noone." Space-time rifts were funny like that. Even simple time-skips from ambient Ryumyaku chakra (time traveling chakra) could mess everything up. Another thump, this one visible to the Mizukage's clone as the grass around Nekita swayed back & forth for a few moments. Saiken, the love-struck Six-tailed Bijuu, would notice this latest thump as well, from wherever his position within the village was. Standing by holding on to the large pot, it looked like the poor girl was going to turn green inside of her mask, such were the swayings she perceived the lake to not be doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Trouble Making Outfit

Getting bored waiting, Nekita Tensou'd the rampaging (and quite visible) Saiken to the area, dumping it into the water under the barrier as it closed about them. This would leave the poor new genin a way to survive the attack while also saving the rest of the village. A familiar chakra also appeared in the lake's shrine region, to which the dual woman thanked the heavens for.

((Just tying up loose ends before she leaves. Apologies Digi!))

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:21 pm
AandOE

((Just tying up loose ends before she leaves. Apologies Digi!))

[ It's all good? I don't know why you went so out of the way to do this? It's not going to carry over and you could have just asked me to have it so that she never existed in Kirigakure. If that would have made it easier for you. o.o '' ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 pm
A flash of light later, the slug appeared on the mountaintop, looking very confused and slightly disoriented by the sudden transportation. It acted instinctively and simply vomited up a massive ball of Chakra. It held the ball steady for a moment, then fired it in a random direction. The thirty-six layered barrier did its job and contained the beast.

One of the members of the group maintaining the barrier split off during the beast's confusion following the Bijuu Ball. The cloaked person grabbed Nekita's urn.

"Hey, Saiken!" the female voice called.

"Who...?"

With a slurp, the slug vanished into the pot. At almost the same time, there was a bright flash of light, a boom, and a scream; when the smoke cleared, all traces of Nekita's involvements would be gone, the only monument to her existence a patch of scorched earth reeking of demonic energies.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

The 'T w i n s | s n i w T' ehT
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

Finding a comfortable place to hide away from the world was often called a coping mechanism for those who can't adjust to society. It was frowned upon by many doctors and analysts. Sypher didn't really care. He walked over the water barefoot, having forgotten his shoes with Yokai in the apartment, trying to decide if this was a good place to 'nest'. He'd had a perfect place in Kumogakure, the Ruins, where he could hide away from the rest of the village and think. This place, as he settled into a good stance on solid ground, might be what he was looking for Not many signatures. People don't come here...which is what I want. he tapped his his toes into the dirt then started walking forward again. He explored the shrine for a few hours, poking about the area and found that it might just work for a spot I really should stop nesting....but....I don't trust anything. Anything at all. Or anyone. Except Yokai...and maybe Mi. But she....I don't know... he sighed and knelt, picking a small flower off its roots. He examined it for a moment and then, in a moment inspired completely by Yokai's whimsical influence, put it in his hair. He moved to the water, examining his watery reflection and smiled, suddenly appearing much younger then his assumed age "This will help distinguish us." he decided and stood, deciding to go find something else to do. He left at a light trot, smiling as he skipped over the water, feeling much happier.

((Exits))

Only 1|One Fighter. Only 1|One Supporter.
Only 1|One Loyalty.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 am
Two minds. One body. Both Lost souls.
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo didn't have any of Syy's skills with ninjutsu so he sat at the edge of the water, staring out across it to the temple in the distance. He hadn't gone after Syy because....Syy was angry right now. And frankly, Yoo didn't want to deal with his 'twin'. Despite what others thought...Yoo had his own personality. He wasn't just a balancing presence for Syy....that was why Syy had given him a body. Because it wasn't fair to trap each other behind mental bars all the time "If anyone bothered to talk to us...maybe they'd figure it out." Yoo grumbled. He didn't have the mentality of one who got angry...but he did get a little grouchy. Like he was now....very grouchy.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:19 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

"Figure what out, puppy?" asked Setsuna, not saying the words in a mean or teasing way. It was just still stuck in his mind that Yokai was the adorable puppy he had met a long while back in the graveyard.

After having slipped quietly out of the office before the twins arrived, Setsuna easily came upon the destroyed area they had come from. Then it was just a simple matter of asking what had happened and getting descriptions. It had surprised him to find out that Flou and Sypher/Yokai had gotten into a fight. Obviously he was going to have to go check up on Flou later, perhaps pry that damn bottle away from him. Yet that was something he had decided to do later. Instead, he had been more interested in tracking down Yokai. After all, it had been a small while since he'd spoken with the male. It was just luck that he would be able to speak to him without Sypher around.

Having not even bothered to sneak up on Yokai before now, the silver haired male walked to the edge of the water and took a seat to the male's left. "So... how've you been?" He believed that was usually how one started a conversation.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 am
Two minds. One body. Both Lost souls.
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo jumped, bouncing a little on the grass to look around at Setsuna. For a moment....he was extremely lifted from his grouchy mood, smiling at one of his first friends. His question, though, sent Yoo back into a grump. He pulled his knees up to his chest, hugging them as he stared over the water "Figure out that Syy and I aren't just two pe-people...." he hesitated over the last word but didn't finish saying 'personalities'. Setsuna didn't know that he and Sypher were a split personality....and he didn't want him to know. See? Yoo could be selfish "Its just...everyone thinks that Syy is the bad, violent crazy twin. And that I'm the 'angel' twin just cause I'm not as outgoing as Syy is. And he's not even that bad or violent! He's just...he's really lonely right now..." Yoo's eyes bubbled up just a bit but he rubbed the tears dry as he looked at Setsuna, his expression incredibly mournful "I've been unhappy and confused. I don't know what to do about Syy and I think he's really damaged himself in front of Mi. He was really angry and he said things that he shouldn't have....I don't want him to get in trouble." he put his head sideways on his knees, looking at Setsuna as he did start crying "I'm really scared he's gonna get in trouble before he can adjust to living here."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

It seemed as if he had said the wrong things. Not the first time he supposed, but Setsuna felt bad that Yokai was feeling bad. Setsuna listened as the other explained what he had said before and it sort of made sense to him. "So... you don't want people to think the both of you are complete opposites?" he queried. Repeating things in his own words would help him better understand it. Although if Yokai did not want to go into any more detail about the matter, then Setsuna would just drop it and ponder quietly.

As for the problem with Sypher's recent actions and attitude, Setsuna really could not say what to do. After all, he didn't really know much about Yokai's twin or other half or whatever he was. Reaching over, he gently rubbed Yokai's back, attempting to help the male feel better and stop crying. "Mm... I'm not sure what to tell you." admitted Setsuna, although it was obvious he was giving it some thought from the look on his face. "... all I can say for sure is that people are complicated and adaptation is hard. But I'd say out of everyone, you'd be the one closest to him. So until he makes friends that can help reel him in, it's all up to you to keep trying. As for what you should do, I think that comes down to trial and error. If comforting doesn't work, then try something else like... well, perhaps standing up to him and being angry. I suppose the important thing is to not give up on helping him."

Another one of his usual long winded answers, but he hoped it might help Yokai some. "As for Mi, I don't think she'll do anything bad just yet. You and I both know she's nice and level headed, so try not too worry too much yet, pup."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out