Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
the runner's help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm
Angela walked around the slave market quickly keeping her head down and her robe and her hood to hide her face. She didn't want to take the chance of being found by the men who killed her mother. The next thing she knew she was grabbed and she nearly screamed though she stopped herself and looked around to see a guard who looked at her neck and then let go since he had only seen a necklace her parents had given her "sorry ma'am thought you were a slave.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Caedis was in a cage behind the garud. He was sitting there with his sword and hands in his lap. His eyes were closed and he seemed relaxed and normal aside from his darker skin on his left side. He opened his right eye and its dark crystal blue seemed to glow sligthtly in the light. He saw the girl and wondered what she could possibly be shopping the the protection section for.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm
Angela let out a sigh and then she continued to look knowing that she had to be back in an hour before her younger sister woke up. Angela walked to Caedis's cage but kept her head down she asked quietly "how go are you with that sword?" she kept silent after that & thought about Chloe "and how good are you with younger children?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 pm
Caedis was a little suprised by her last question but shrugged it of. "As for my skill with my blade, I killed fifteen gaurds before they captured me and I was weak at that point. As for children...I've not dealt much with them, but I'm the most sane one in this market and probably have a better chance of not scaring them." He said in answer to her questions.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 pm
Angela thought for a moment and then walked away then came back with a guard who unlocked the cage and she handed the guard some money. Angela said softly to Caedis "come on..." she started to walk out glad she was leaving this horrible place she could have ended up with her younger sister, the thought made her a little dizzy and she sighed and headed for her car.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm
Caedis nodded and followed her, sheathing his sword on his back. As he walked he wondered why a young girl like her would need a protection slave. He walked quietly keeping his left eye closed.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm
Angela started the car when he had gotten in and started it twenty minutes later they were at the house her father had showed her. Angela gotten out and finally took off her hood showing off her true beauty. She unlocked the house she had locked up good so that no one could get in. She looked at Caedis and put her finger over her lips meaning to say "shh"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 pm
Caedis nodded silently, still only keeping his right eye open. He made the air arround him compress, causing every sound her could have made disappear. He followed her in quiet contemplation about how pretty she was. He then shook his head. She's got to only be 17... I'm 23 I need to keep myself in check. Besides, she's my mistress. he thought to himself.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:59 pm
Angela took her robe off showing off her summer-like dress then she showed him to a seat then silently went upstairs to check on her sister and opened the door as quiet as she could to see her sister just sitting up in her bed and smiled when chloe rubbed her eyes. Angela went to pick up Chloe "hiya princess so what did you dream about this time?" princess was Angel's nickname for Chloe. Chloe smiled "i dreamt about fairies...". Angela listened smiling "yeah? Chloe i have someone i want you to meet ok? he's going to be staying with us for a while...". Chloe nodded. Angela smiled and then took Chloe's hand and took her downstairs. "Chloe this is Caedis, Caedis this is Chloe.." Chloe hid behind Angela peeking a little from the side of Angela's dress.

((violet's chloe))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm
Caedis looked at Angella and then Chloe. He still kept his left eye closed but nodded. "Hello, little one." He said to Chloe, smiling just a little. He took his sword and set it in his lap, slowly running his fingers over the flat of the blade. "Do you have something you cherish, little one?" He asked her, his voice soft and kind.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Chloe made a small noise and hid herself behind Angela even more though Chloe legs and the bottom of her dress could be seen when Angela's dress ends . Angela looked behind her to see the top of Chloe's head and Angela then got on her knees and looked at Chloe in the face "come on princess it's alright he won't hurt you..." like any other kid Chloe was taught never talk to strangers and with what had happened in their past Angela only made Chloe learn to never talk to anyone except daddy and herself, though their father never comes and Angela knew it was because it was unsafe. Chloe looked at Caedis once more "i like my kitty cat..." Chloe's kitty was on her bed she wasn't dragging the stuff animal around like she usually does since she didn't have a chance to grab it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm
Caedis nodded. "The most cherished thing I have is this sword. Its called Elrune and I've had it ever since I was your hieght. What is your kitty cat's name?" He said to her in the same soft kind tone. He didn't interact much with children, but in truth he loved them. They were always a symbol of hope to him.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm
"her name is 'no name'...". Angela smiled her sister could be very creative when she wanted to be and tried hard, she came up with the name since she couldn't think of any for the cat and it had stuck ever since. Angela smiled at her sister "do you want something to eat princess?". Chloe nodded. "what do you want then?". Chloe smiled then said "spaghetti!" spaghetti was her favorite food and they still had some leftover from yesterday. Angela nodded then she looked at Caedis "would you like some?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm
Caedis nodded to her. "Yes, mistress. Thank you." He said to her. He appreciated how kind she was and he was fond of her little sister. He still kept his left eye closed and the eye he kept open seemed to glow brightly most of the time despite its dark blue color. He pulled a rag out of his pocket and started to clean Elrune, smiling slightly. The ring his sword made against the special cleaning cloth he carried always made him feel relaxed.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:45 pm
Angela nodded "Chloe why don't you go get no name huh?".Chloe smiled and then ran up the stairs and got no name off of her bed then came back downstairs though slower and holding onto the rail with one hand and the kitty cat with the other. Angela smiled and then went to get three bowls for Caedis, herself and Chloe, She put the spaghetti in it and started to heat it up looking at Chloe though the doorway. Chloe held out no name for Caedis to look "see?". Chloe looked at the sword and said softly ooo shiny...  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff