Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Yuri Amv ....What do you think Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 pm
I made this ...could tell me your thoughts?
YURI  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 pm
You already know my thoughts... Good video.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm
SilentVex

Thank you Vexxy ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm
gothicchibee
SilentVex

Thank you Vexxy ^^
No problem nona.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Animelover1319

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm
stare smile biggrin razz xp whee wink sad surprised eek 3nodding xd blaugh OMG I LOVE IT AND NOW IT TIS ON MY PROFILE XD !!!!!!!! talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh ninja mrgreen neutral arrow gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm
Um, you want an honest opinion? Well I have nothing against Yuri itself, but when it comes to AMVs, I prefer clips that go along with the song and tell a story like how an actual music video would than a slide show really. I love it when people actually animate the video themselves as they can really make it fit.

That is just my personal view on AMVs in general, so please don't take it the wrong way or personal. I am not trying to be mean but I don't want to lie either since you asked or thoughts. sweatdrop

I always feel bad when people ask for opinions as I don't want to hurt anyone.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm
I'm kinda going with Uchiha with this one. As far as AMVs go, this is a very basic set up. It's not bad, but I don't think that it's anything spectacular. I think that if you'd used some other effects, or timed the images a little better, you could definitely improve. Images that match with the lyrics that are playing at that moment would work really well. It's not bad overall, though, if this is your first try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Impy Kun
I'm kinda going with Uchiha with this one. As far as AMVs go, this is a very basic set up. It's not bad, but I don't think that it's anything spectacular. I think that if you'd used some other effects, or timed the images a little better, you could definitely improve. Images that match with the lyrics that are playing at that moment would work really well. It's not bad overall, though, if this is your first try.

I can speak for Nona on this... as I was one of the first people to watch the AMV.

Yes, this IS pretty much her first one, if not at least within the first five or six.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 pm
SilentVex
Impy Kun

I can speak for Nona on this... as I was one of the first people to watch the AMV.

Yes, this IS pretty much her first one, if not at least within the first five or six.

Well, then the statement still stands. I don't think that it's anything spectacular, and she can improve; I do believe I mentioned a few friendly suggestions already. : )
And like I already said; it's not bad, for her first try. It would be neat to see more, and watch her progress. I'm sure she can make some really good ones.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 pm
Impy Kun
SilentVex
Impy Kun

Well, then the statement still stands. I don't think that it's anything spectacular, and she can improve; I do believe I mentioned a few friendly suggestions already. : )
And like I already said; it's not bad, for her first try. It would be neat to see more, and watch her progress. I'm sure she can make some really good ones.

It would be. And I;m sure she'll show improvement soon enough.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Ryura_Kayano

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 pm
I was ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Haha hahaha thank you guys for the opinions XD I love it constructive criticism XD yes ^^ hahaha you see I didn't have access to clips yet so ya but don't worry I will post a new video sometime soon XD hahaha thank you guys so much I love the info ^^ * smiles and walks out *  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 pm
MWa HAHAHAHA I will have a new Yuri AMV uploaded soon XD ~!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:26 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Impy Kun

SilentVex

2nd try at Yuri AMV XD

What about this one?  

gothicchibee

Shameless Flatterer

Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff