Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Suzume's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A simple apartment, made clearly for living with just a singular person. One bedroom, one bath, a kitchen/living room.
Lived in for years by Suzum, after having ran away from her mother. There is a dresser of course, a futon, a couch, a coffee table, and all the other small necessities and personal possessions. A cozy little place, nevertheless.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 410 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

After she had stopped by Kein's apartment, she gathered what was needed. Fortunately, there were two male roommates next door that were happy to help. They carried whatever she couldn't to her apartment, basically everything that belonged to the girls. Thankfully, it did not appear to be much, Suzume was not sure if she had enough room in her apartment. Kaon or herself might have to take the couch, the baby would have her own thing to sleep in.

After all of the girls' things were set down, she did a quick check of Tokui to make sure she was ready for a trip to the dojo. Once everything was in order, she picked up the carrier, Cloud picked up the baby's bag, and they were off to the dojo.

((Exit to Dojo.))

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:43 pm
Entering the apartment Kaon could see the babies things and Suzumes as well. "I guess this is it, she isnt home though." Walking in she put down her stuff and fell onto the futon to nap.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada

User Image

Chakra Pool: 430 (81) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Having left the dojo and Tokui in the hands of her new baby sitter, Suzume had arrived at her apartment on the search for Kaon. It seemed the door had been unlocked. Not too troubling, but Suzume would have liked to keep her home locked to provided minimal security. Closing the door behind her, she looked and saw the little girl asleep on her futon. Deciding to let her continue sleeping, Suzume went to her small kitchen and decided to make a small meal for them. She still had yakisoba noodles that were still good, along with carrots and broccoli. She would cook them all up in the frying pan while thinking of what else she could add as a sort of side dish.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada

User Image

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Since she could no longer wait for Kaon to wake up, Suzume ate her own plate of food and wrapped the girl's up for later. Setting it in the fridge, she left a note for Kaon, explaining that she would be in the dojo and that there was food in the fridge for her that she could heat up to eat later. Finished, full, and feeling much better, Suzume and Cloud left the apartment, making sure the door was locked behind them before heading down to the dojo.

((Exit, Dojo.))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Arriving at her apartment and letting both Sukai and Kyoishi in, she closed the door behind them. Cloud was asleep on her futon in the next room, a good thing since she did not want to put him in any danger with this mission. Taking a seat at the low table in her kitchen/living room, she said "I suppose we could speak freely here. Now, how should we go about joining this organization?" That would most likely be the hardest part since Suppon appeared to be a well maintained and protected organization. "We'll need to find a way to establish contact and we'll need to get in... maybe joining one at a time would be best." Infiltration and staying in disguise was not something that Suzume had any experience in, but they would certainly have to learn if they were to disband this group.

OOC:
October Night Starlight

little mintchan

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Kyo followed and thought a bit, trying to join a strong organization like that wouldn't be easy, they'd have to pretend they were just like those guys; rogues. "First of all, they would know if we were spys because, for one, we aren't in bingo books but they are. Two, we'd have to somehow be from different villages or it would be suspicious even if we joined one at a time and three...they wouldn't just let anyone in or join and not like we can just find them. We would have to gather their attention slowly and gain their interest..." He crossed his arms, he had the less likely chance of even getting accepted if they managed to do it, he was only a kid...they were adults. "We could possibly get different headbands but even a puppy could tell your from kumo, your smell, clothes, style and how you walk and talk..." He had only been to one village as a ninja but he was from konoha from birth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

Even though Kyo did have a point, the other was not helping by just pointing out the flaws in the plan. Sighing softly, Suzume leaned back slightly and tried to think of another course of action. "Well then would you have any ideas on how we could gather their attention?" questioned Suzume, not quite sure if she would be happy working with Kyo just yet. "Not unless you want to spread the rumor we're a brother and sister assassin team that have killed or something. Stage some assassinations." Her and Kyo could look as if they were related, but other than that, Suzume was not coming up with many ideas. Infiltration was not something she had ever really done before.

OOC:
October Night Starlight

little mintchan

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:41 pm
Kyo plopped on to the couch, relaxing a bit and thinking, this was going to be difficult to just think of the plan! "Stage high end assassinations could work but that wouldn't work well unless we can fake kill someone extremely important and have that person pretend to be dead then hide, yeah right...impossible...I say we start not as assassins but maybe high end rogues? Organization needs information, if we pretend we have information that is important from other villages then maybe it will gain their attention?" He bit his nail, he did want to cause lots of destruction to get that stress from the past couple days out of his system.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:26 am
User Image

This was more difficult than it probably should have been. They needed someone who could easily sneak in somehow, someone who could play it cool. "And when they figure out the information we give is fake? Or if we give real information and they actually use it, you think they won't trace it back to Kumo? Besides, they seem only interested in ripping off Kumo, why would they care about information from other villages?" There really was not much for it, unless they were Kumo shinobi that turned dirty to gain their favor. "Look, it's not like we even have to say we're from a different village. We should be able to fake that we're not skilled shinobi and just people looking for an opportunity to make some cash. Otherwise, the only option at this point would be to ask the Raikage to pass the mission on to someone else since obviously none of us know how to infiltrate a group without giving away who we really are."

OOC:
October Night Starlight

little mintchan

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stood there listening to the conersation, she wasn't one for disguises, her purpose mostly to heal whenever the time arose. Thinking for a moment taking their words into concideration she parted her lips. Hearing Suzume's last option didn't sound smooth adjacent Suki's ears. "Making a faulse name for ourselfves using rumor, if it spreads just beyond Kumo into the land of lighting it may raise their interest in at least one or two of us. Thats all we need really, just one on the inside who they will intrust. Then the other can gain the information of the hideout and take them down." It was a roughdraft of her thoughts but it was better than just passing the mission off. If they worked carefully enough then surly it could work. It really depened on how the others felt about the idea.

((00c: /: i feel like i just summerized everything you were saying. Sorry, ))

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 5,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image "Alright Apollo. Keep it together. This is just another leisurely visit.." Well, he thought it was gonna be that, but honestly the blonde wanted more. After having a suitable break from all the missions and dealings with Cloud his free time had shoot through the roof. Time to think was now evident and with that time came conclusions, like this one. Suzume, she deserved more of his attention. Way more. Like, ya know how it feels that your ignoring someone, but you don't mean too? I guess that was exactly how he was feelin' in this situation. Coming across a busy street, walking up some stairs, he'd made his way to his current girlfriends apartment. In his arms flowers, candy, chocolate, playing cards and below him one little toad carrying cards. "I wonder if the mutt is ready to get his socks cleaned out. Last time we played he took everything but the flippers off my feet." Paying little mind to Gamakichi, Apollo raised his hand and knocked lightly on the door, waiting for someone to answer. Course a little call sign might help speed up the process. "Oi, Suzu-chan! Its me!" Down below Gamakichi was making kissy faces, waiting for the door to open.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

Having been home by herself, doing nothing of interest other than having a simple meal and conversing with Cloud, Suzume was surprised to hear someone knock at her door. Of course Cloud already knew who it was, the two familiar scents reaching his nose and of course hearing the frog muttering. Wagging his tail, he spoke before Apollo saying "It's Apollo and Gamakichi."

That was even more of a surprise. Apollo had seemed quite busy once more and Suzume had not expected to hear from him in awhile. Pushing her instant ramen aside, the red head stood up and made her way to the door. Once it was unlocked, she opened it and smiled softly seeing it was Apollo with plenty of gifts in hand. "I was starting to think I'd never see you again." she said in a tone that was teasing and yet also serious as she stood in the doorway.

Cloud managed to muscle his way to her side and smirked to Gamakichi "Got more stuff for me to win?"

OOC: October: Okay, Minty has bailed and the mission is off. So your character is gone from the apartment as well so that it's just Suzume and Apollo. XP

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
As Suzume opened the door Apollo was about to speak, but Gamakichi beat him, yelling out first. "Suzume you look lovely as usual. Whenever your done foolin' around with this smuck you should seriously consider some toad love~" Ehhh, ew. That was all Apollo could think of. I mean interracial relationships were cool, but interspecies? Now that was a ball field no one wanted to mess around in. After shooing the mental image of toad babies from his head Apollo moved the roses, chocolate, candy, etc, to one side before leaning in and giving Suzume a quick peck. "No need for the teasing. I understand how much of a rundown boyfriend I am. No rubbing it in." Yeah he knew how crappy he could be sometimes, but now he was ready to give Suzu-chan his full attention. Gamakichi stared at Cloud for a moment before whipping his nose up into the air. "Is that? Do I smell? IT IS! The smell of a grade A loser! Prepare to be runnin' home with yer tail between ya legs mutt!" While those two held their competition Apollo scratched the back of his head before saying. "So...can we come in or is this going to be a porch party?"

Deecee Sama

Genius

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Toad love... that sounded wrong no matter how it could possibly said. Suzume merely raised a brow as Cloud tried to bring his paw down on Gamakichi's head "You wish, but she don't date chumps."

Suzume's attention was brought back to the blonde as he kissed her cheek. He may have been gone a lot, but he was still sweet. Smiling softly, she replied "Alright... just make it up to me tonight."

As for Cloud, he growled softly but was smirking at the toad's words "I am home, dummy. And yeah, I could never get your stink off the last time I cleaned you out our last card game."

Shaking her head at their behavior, Suzume stepped back and aside so that Gamakichi and Apollo could come inside. "Just make yourselves at home." After they were all in, she'd close and lock the door behind her before returning to the main room and sitting at the table once more. "I was just having dinner... she said, motioning to the bowl of instant ramen before her.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out