Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow 37 (January 23 - February 5 ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:32 am
Dark Match Main Event
Draze vs Freakshow(c)

|Main Event
Tag Team Championship Rematch.
G.O.D.(c) vs MM
-Harli Ringside

Harli Promo that lends into Main Event.
-Harli, Freakshow, and Brantley

A Warning From Gm.

Semi Main Event
Best of Five Match 4
Major vs Rebz

Jed vs Rosario

A New Rise...

#1 contenders match for the The Deific Championship
Cyrus Darke vs Drako

This isn't PG anymore! (For Zarel and GM Jamie Bader)

Backstage Interview with Freakshow and Brantley

#1 contenders match for the tag team championship
Talon and Hiro vs Zarel and Jarel

Backstage Promo
-Talon and Hiro
-Drako, Zarel, and Jarel.

Jed Backstage Interview.

Calling out Zarel

Baby Dragon vs Shred

E-Rock Address Jarel

Backstage Interview with Landry

A Minor Injury (open to interuption, i need to start a feud)

Jamie Owner Promo

Triple Threat
Kid Omega vs Dion vs Draze

Subject to Change  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 am
I'd like to do a promo  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Johnny Sexytimes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:07 pm
Freakshow says he's retired now... Brantley's going to have a new tag team partner for our match, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:41 pm
Sure, go a head boxer.

@Lester: I'd pay attention to the backstage interview with Freakshow and Brantley.  

JobsEveryDay

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 am
Sorry but my title reign lasted from 5/17/11 to 01/23/12, you kinda just shaved a month off my reign by saying I lost it on 12/25/11 which isn't very cool. I've noticed that you've been doing that thing where you have the date they won it and then the ppv they lost it However you'd have to go back and do that to ALL the title histories not just recent ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm
Yukari Clepsydra
Sorry but my title reign lasted from 5/17/11 to 01/23/12, you kinda just shaved a month off my reign by saying I lost it on 12/25/11 which isn't very cool. I've noticed that you've been doing that thing where you have the date they won it and then the ppv they lost it However you'd have to go back and do that to ALL the title histories not just recent ones.

Seeing we just talked about this on facebook. I'll judst post this here for everyone that didn't read what I wrote.

Quote:
I've been doing this for about a year or two... It makes everything simpler. For example. If someone were to have a match on Christmas day. And try to defend the title also on the new year eve. But the person would lose the title on the match on new year eve before the Christmas day ended. and He lost the match on Christmas day. There would be controversy, as who would be champion? This is just one example of why I add "the advertised date" to it. Plus trying to bring a little more "realism".

Another example of this.

7.Rhamm (9/3/08 -10/8/08 )
8. Posion (10/8/08-10/8/08 )
9. Kartwright( 10/8/08 - 5/25/09 )

Rhamm was undisputed champion going in on a ppv. He was suppose to finally get his revenge on Cartwright when Poision cashed in a chance to face the undisputed champion before the Rhamm vs Cart match. That said match took a few days I do believe. And then Cart went on to face Posion in the main event of the ppv . Cart won the title. So yeah. all in one day..

JobsEveryDay

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm
Why did I get left off the card?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm
P R O J E C T Jinx
Why did I get left off the card?
Because wasn't sure what you wanted to do. Though I did write you in to the rumble. Aka you were the last person eliminated..."Because you're better than Epic!"  

JobsEveryDay

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm
I will just promo then. It is cool! Being in second place is not EPIC!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 am
I'd like a singles match between Lester and Zarel on the next card. I'm about to post a challenge in the RP, and if it's acceptable, we can make the match here.  

Johnny Sexytimes

P R O J E C T Jinx

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:37 pm
Johnny Sexytimes
I'd like a singles match between Lester and Zarel on the next card. I'm about to post a challenge in the RP, and if it's acceptable, we can make the match here.

Can you cancel that? I was going call out Zarel in a massive promo that I have been trying to write.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm
First of all. I want to say this again. When I end the rumble I do not have time to write everyone elimination. It took me about an hour or two to write the one that's up. To make sense for everyone. I even changed it four or five times. Changing someone name out or thinking, not that would hurt there character. The only people I think I hurt were Talon and Hiro. In which I'd like to apologize. I thought the idea was you guys were going to be heel in this tag team. So I tried to write out the best way that would be fun to read.

But to something else... When I type.

5 minutes later.

It moves the match along and helps build a situation... Also, Thats a que that means if your are not in the final 4, then you got eliminated. Weither it be, getting tossed over the top rope, or someone else eliminating you. Either way as long as it doesn't hurt another character. Like accusing some one of hitting them with a chair and then eliminating them. Then I'm okay with what ever promos people do. As long as it wont effect the out come. such as. Eliminating someone in the final seven... Like below...

Quote:
"For those of you who were able to tape the rumble match from home, you may have noticed something strange... There is no recorded footage of my elimination. So for those of you who missed it, let me describe it to you." He pauses long enough to turn the page. "Even though this was NOT a no-disqualification match, Jarel Dramone hit a cheap low blow on me... Right in front of the referee... and threw me out."

Ok like I said above. I do not have time to write an elimination for everyone. Sorry. That's one thing. Second is the low blow comment. Would Jarel, one of WWFG top faces, Hall of Famer, and returning star, do a low blow? I mean if the referees, on the outside of the ring, saw it then they would have dq'ed the guy. No matter who it was...Third. Not Recorded? This isn't some WCW thing, it's a pay per view. It goes all the way through from beginning to end. Come on now...But I know you're anger. You even sent me a message about trying to eliminate Jarel... however Jarel didn't responded. That's not my bad, that's Jarels responsibility.. Go talk to him about it. But to damage a person gimmick. I mean If I was you and wrote that promo. I would done it differently. Even if I was pissed off because I didn't win the rumble...

You know I like your promos. You care to about this and try your best. That's one of the reason you guys won the tag team championships. BUT I guess winning the tag team champions weren't good enough for you at The Royal Rumble...So you know what. If You want me to write an elimination for you, or this for anyone else. I will. Just send me a message with character...And.. I will drop everything I am doing right now. Weither it be doing promos, or editing this guild. Or inviting people Or whatever. I will write you an elimination right now... Might not be as long as the final 7 took. But you'll be eliminated.

Okay to towards the whole situation. I'd say ask Jamie, Send him a pm, or promo ask him to come out or what ever... he's the new "Owner" of WWFG. If he makes a match, then it will happen. If he wants to sign Zarel vs Lester, okay. If he wants to make a 55 people vs 1. Okay. But if he doesn't come out and you message him. He will more than likely talk about it next supershow. Such as the Draze MITB situation. Or Malice cashing in his rematch. Possibly the last ever rematch clause in WWFG.

At Jinx. Do the promo any ways. It can't hurt your chances. Jamie will think of something. He's a smart person.

Who knows, but I'll be sure to read it if you do post one. That's what I try to do at least....  

JobsEveryDay

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:45 pm
i discussed the original promo with him, and i explained all the reasons that his original promo was wrong. then he changes it, and of course damages my gimmick. whatever, don't care, zarel already fixed that. it's good to have a twin.

i addressed the fact that i did not see his post, and that his post was directed way wrong since jarel was way across the ring brawling with Major and could in no way have been dropkicked out of the ring as he wasn't down. I also explained he meant drako, since drako is who eliminated talon. I also explained explicitly why even if the dropkick had hit drako, he couldn't have been eliminated because he aimed for Drako's midsection and with how he'd logically have fallen, the only way he'd have been eliminated is if they were in a corner, which they weren't.

Zarel has responded to his promo, and when jinx posts his, i'm sure zarel will respond to him as well. need it not to be made such a big friggin deal about a general ******** match when everyone had more than their fair share of time to shine in the match. If Landry or Jinx didn't complain, no one else should be complaining IMO.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 pm
I realize it was damaging to Jarel's gimmick, but that's why I included the comment about it not being recorded. I was actually expecting Jarel to pick up on that, and send out Zarel, to accuse Lester of lying to try and get his way. Maybe even showing some footage from an unused camera angle to prove it.

The twin thing works too, i guess.  

Johnny Sexytimes

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games