Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Keiji Chiba vs. Masashi Yuusashi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the battleground where Masashi Yuusashi and Keiji Chiba will battle.

It's a snowy area with a frozen river and hills.

There is basically no rules, the battle ends when one concedes defeat or is incapacitated.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Far from the village yet not off guard, Keiji had made his way to the battleground. It was a frozen river amongst the hills with a small amount of plant life here and there. He was here to meet and to battle his opponent, who he could easily sense if he was within his sensory radius. There would be no taking him off guard.

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Going to bad a Kage today. This is going to be fun. He could hear the sarcasm dripping in his own head, not that he didn't have the utmost confidence in his abilities. Or that he was a terrible liar. He's a Kage. The best of his vilage. Why did I agree to this mission. He didn't know why, and he couldn't explain any of it, especially not to himself. Guess I'm just going to have to try my best to sneak up on a guy that can smell chakra. At least the bingo book had some relevant information. Some.

Oh how life was an absolute joy.

I dislike the cold.

[ :: Chakra 645/645 :: Ninjutsu/Bloodline :: Jounin of Kumogakure :: ]

{Yeah u find me.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 (550) ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Being a Konin ranked sensor, he had a sensing range of up to one thousand, five hundred feet in every direction. It didn't take long before he felt the enemy shinobi's presence. This one was strong, stronger than he felt comfortable letting his shinobi handle, so he would deal with it himself. Considering the direction, there were a couple of hills between him and the enemy, it was time to use the terrain to his advantage.

Going through the hand seals, he created two water clones, both knowing the plan he had in mind. They split up into three groups, the real Keiji sneaking about to the enemy's side, taking cover behind another hill. The second shadow clone would sneak around, taking cover to the side or try to get behind the enemy, also taking cover behind a hill as well. The first water clone would walk head on to the enemy, not stopping until he spotted the male and the male spotted him. "Surrender or die." It was as simple as that, but if he could settle this without much effort, then that would be nice.

Techniques Used: Water Body Clone Technique, A rank x 2 (160)

OOC: Lazy. XD  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:40 pm

"Both sound rather unappealing." He sighed, rather loudly at that. He'd have hoped to surprise the Yukikage, but his hopes were dashed as he was the one that had been surprised. Not very surprising there. What's done is done, time for some action. And action he would give. More than enough action for a frail man like the Yukikage, or so the bingo book had told him. And frail people lack mobility to start with, or so I'm again assuming. Hopefully, I'm assuming correctly.

It began with some hand seals, and then followed chakra, until Masashi had used the jutsu he had in mind and the area all around him was converted into a fetid, poisonous, black swamp. Normally for summons, but overkill is just an outdated word. Not that Masashi really cared about outdated words or such things, he cared about results. And results being the death or capture of the Yukikage. Either, really, were optimal outcomes. Any less and, well, Masashi would have to chalk this mission up as a failure.

[ :: Jutsu Used: Yomi Numa [ Swamp of the Underworld ]
Official Description: Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill them. The enemy is unable to move once trapped within the swamp.
Guild Description: Several handsigns are flashed before a swamp is converted out of the earth around the user. The size of the swamp is equal to 3 large Master Summonings in width, with the summonings sticking up half-way out of the swamp. Normal shinobi stuck within the swamps are forced to move normally (waist deep), as the Water Walking Jutsu is negated within its bounds. Lasts for 5 of the user's posts. :: Chakra: 565/645 :: Ninjutsu/Bloodline :: Jounin of Kumogakure :: ]

[Yeah, this is me assuming I get a tiny land mass to myself. No idea how it wouldn't kill the user otherwise.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 710 (520) ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2700

Seeing the other flash through a fairly good amount of hand seals, all three Keiji's prepared themselves. The first water clone went through a small amount of hand seals and distilled the air around him, preparing the Gale Surge technique. As the swamp spread throughout the immediate area, the second Keiji water clone and the real Keiji would back up as far as necessary so that they would not be caught within the mess. This worked just fine though, the swamp would work against this shinobi as much as it would Keiji.

As the second water clone prepared a large jutsu, the first water clone had been caught up in the jutsu. Instead of panicking though, the clone appeared to hold his breath and allowed himself to sink until his feet touched the ground. Since the swamp would undoubtedly affect his ability to jump despite chakra, he released the Gale Surge technique. The water and much was forced back by a blast of air, leaving him able to focus chakra into his feet. He jumped high into the air, above the poisonous fumes of the swamp and heading right for the small portion of land that Masashi was standing upon.

Moving through some more hand seals, the male opened his mouth and expelled a strong jet of water towards Masashi. For now he was just buying time until the jutsu was ready, but this would help knock away any projectiles sent his way. It would also be a nice bonus if he knocked the other shinobi into the swamp to get him stuck.

Techniques Used: Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
Official Description: A defensive technique. The user distils the air around him or her and, at the exact moment an attack is about to hit, releases a large burst of air.
Guild Description: The blast of wind goes out three feet, knocks a victim back at least five feet, and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction and a cool-down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.

Mizurappa [ Violent Water Wave ]
Official Description: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.
Guild Description: See official description.

OOC: I'd say you can manipulate it that way but I really don't know.  

Haruhi000777

み[} Jigen Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff