Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Nice to meet you OvO (Yin & Muka) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:02 am
Ulmuka had never been to the gym before. He hadn't seen anything about gym classes but he constantly saw students filtering in and out of the doors. Curiosity got the better of the owl boil and he slipped inside to get a closer look.

Muka shuffled sideways along a wall, teeth clacking loudly as he observed several sparring matches taking place between people he didn't know. His keen golden eyes watched closely as they moved. Some were clumsy and others demonstrated their FEAR abilities with practiced precision.

The strix was not much of a fighter and had only done so far as to defend himself or attempt to help his friends since his time here at Amityville. He'd never imagined that learning to battle would be a valid skill until he'd come to the school. He stuck by the wall, smile plastered to his face as always, talons tapping the bricks behind him as he simply observed the room before him.

ramenli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 pm
Yǐn Cáng finished warming up, and then glanced around. Time and time again he seemed to be faced with situations that clearly told him he was not good enough. And perhaps part of that was because he had spent far too much time practicing on his own. Lady Hel had been a good sparing partner, but again, she had proven that he needed to work harder. To get better.

He was working his way to an open practice dummy when he caught sight of a winged boil he had not seen before. He looked fearsome with a nice set of teeth on him, and Yǐn Cáng approached, eyeing him curiously.

"Would you care for sparing partner? he questioned while taking in the boil's appearance. The clothing looked restricting for a spar, but he looked like he could be quick on his feet. "I am interested in seeing how much of a help or hindrance wings may be in battle."

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 am
Ulmuka tilted his head at the new boil whom he did not recognize. He had some sort of antennae and green skin. His feet were also peculiar but he looked like he would fit right in with those kung fu movies that were always on the skeevee.

The strix had not really planned on sparring, only observing, but he had an issue with saying no. The issue was mainly that he couldn't ever think of a good reason to say no. He was always willing to try things and meet new people and despite being dressed to the nines, the owl's head bobbled excitedly. "

"Certainly we can spar! My name is Ulmuka." He offered a taloned hand for a firm and manly hand shake and then flexed his large wings as they were mentioned.

"Should I be in true form?" His head tilted to an almost impossible sideways angle. "Is that allowed in here?" He'd never been here before!

ramenli

ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 am
Yin reached out for his hand, gripping it but still not comfortable with the strange gesture. "Greeting Ulmuka. I am Yǐn Cáng." He watched the boil with interest, eyeing the wings as he flexed them, and generally taking the boil in. His talons had been intriguing in and of themselves.

"I am not sure if it is allowed," the weremantis said slowly and with a slight amount of shame. He had been in his natural form in this room. During a fit of rage. Was it allowed or had he broken a rule when he had first arrived? "What form do you usually fight in?"

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 am
Muka's grin remained a constant but he punctuated the look with a hissing snicker. "I don't fight often. Only when things attack school. I do more... hunting." As an owl he mostly stalked things from the trees and then attacked. There wasn't usually much fighting involved.

"I have battled like this though. Since we are both unsure, better safe than sorry hmm?" Another giggle, though nothing was particularly funny. Yin should quickly realize that it was just the strix's nature.

The owl-boil moved away from the wall and out into the main area, trusting the mantis to accompany him. "Who starts? I am unsure of battle etiquette." His head bobbled and tilted to an unnatural angle in curiosity.

ramenli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 am
"Hunting is a good pastime," Yin said with a nod. "It is good to keep yourself in shape, though not like actually fighting someone. With the school the way that it is it is for the best to keep in shape."

The boil had a funny way of talking, but Yin tried to ignore it. Mort did, and several others did as well. "As you are new to this perhaps you should start?" He backed up a pace, placed a closed fist against an open palm, and bowed slightly before assuming a fighting position.

iloveyouDIE
In reality you roll that d-20 that I did for initiative, but why don't you just go ahead~?

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 am
Muka continued to tilt his head, this time the other way when Yin put himself into a fighting stance. He'd never seen someone do that except in films. As someone who did not have a fighting stance he simply stood there, flexing his taloned fingers.

"You seem to be very prepared." he observed with a grin. "I am impressed!" And with that statement his wings flared out behind him, more of an intimidation tactic to make him look larger, and charged Yin. He swiped at him with his sharp fingers.

HP: 30 / 30
Dmg: MISS
FEAR Use: 0 / 1

ramenli
Oh I know about rolling for initiative XD But Muka is not the type to argue so he would just ask. It's only necessary if you can't decide.

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am
Yin dodged the fingers, but with the wings flared out he had to keep backing up until he was well out of range. Wings were delicate, and while yes, this was a fight, he was not going to try to injure Ulmuka's wings. That would be a shame.

He moved back into a fighting position, swiping out with his own clawed fingers but only hitting empty air.

HP: 30/30
Damage: lawl no

iloveyouDIE
Kk~ Wasn't sure since you said he hadn't fought before XD

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am
Ulmuka wasn't particularly strong and his foot work was awkward at best but as he hopped backwards to avoid Yin's claws, his leapt upwards and took to the air. He was still grinning, staring and unblinking, and it was easy to see him as a predatory animal more than a boil. His teeth clacked dangerously in lieu of a beak.

Yin soon learned first hand the benefit of wings as the owl swooped down upon him and slashed once more at the mantis. This time the attack was accompanied by a screech of triumph, "Scrrreeee!" as his hit landed.

Dmg: 5

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 am
Yin could not help but admire the birdboil in flight. Those wings were...were...so useful. From his vantage point he had swooped down and landed a nice slash of his talons on Yin's arm that he had thrown up to protect himself, effectively ripping through his flesh.

If Yin had to be honest, he had to admit that he was jealous. He would have a while to wait before he got his own pair of wings. "You seem to know what you are doing," he called out, searching for a way to attack the aerial creature.

HP: 25/30
Damage: nah son

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 am
"Well I know how to fly. If I imagine you as food.." He snickered. "..it's not as daunting a task! I am not much a fan of student on student violence though." He just wasn't aggressive enough to be driven to fight. He'd prefer to intimidate an attacker and escape.

"Thank you for the compliment though!" He chirped happily. The strix once again landed, paused and lunged for the mantis. He was very fast and good at dodging. The talons only grazed the other boil.

"You are very quick!"

Dmg: 1

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 am
Imagined him as food? Being a predator himself Yin did not appreciate the insinuation. So it was back to business for him. He let the boil land, let him attack, moving so that he was only grazed by the onslaught before closing in on the boil, placing several well aimed fists to Ulmuka's rib cage before disengaging.

"I have spent much of my time practicing, which allows me to be faster." He flashed his own sharp-tooth grin at the boil, enjoying that he was having a seemingly well-matched spar, and trying to ignore that the other boil had little to know training.

HP: 24
Damage: 6

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 am
Muka grabbed his gut, letting out a wheeze when the flurry of hits took the wind from his lungs. He spun around, still holding his belly (he was a bit fragile and spoiled), and backed towards the mantis. At first this seemed like a strange defensive move but Yin would then find himself buffeted by the owl's wings over and over again.

The wing 'beating' kept his body safe and also helped to disorient his opponent. By the time he was finished his gut felt alright enough for him to face the other once more. He was still smiling, despite the fighting. Nothing seemed to crack his cheerful demeanor.

"I'm glad to meet such a fierce fighter! It seems like a valuable friendship to make!" Despite them just meeting.

HP: 24 / 30
Dmg: 4

ramenli

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 am
Okay, wings buffeting him was a new tactic. No matter how he tried to defend himself there seemed to be feathers in the way. It was...actually a pretty cool move. He found himself smiling, smiling even as he closed in on the boil before quickly executing a side-kick to his stomach.

"I am enjoying our time together," he agreed. For once, an opponent that he could actually hit, and get hit by. Not just a fight of him constantly on the defensive. It was...nice.

HP: 20
Damage: 5

iloveyouDIE

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 am
Muka hissed from the kick but flung out a lanky arm to once again scratch the mantis. He really only had his hands and wings. It would be almost impossible to get him to try and kick. He was barely comfortable in his human body and kicking wasn't exactly something that birds did very often.

"What other hobbies do you have?" Muka was thinking he needed to take this boil shopping. His clothing was very plain.

HP: 19 / 30
Dmg: 3

ramenli

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items