Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
...help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm
im about to end it all. i just wish i was never born. i just need soemone to vent and hug and cuddle with. some whos willing to listen without judging me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm
even though i don't know who you are and we will never meet but it's never right to end it all. There is always a reason to live. You have to find it. Trust me and do not end it  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:39 pm
What's wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm
everyones been backstabbing me cause im lesbian. ive gotten into a fight multiple time with this guy (i didnt fight back) my friends dont stick up for me anymore. my bestest friend commited suicide a week ago i want to join her so badly....  

xionslayer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm
Kelsey MacAilbert
What's wrong?
h  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm
they are being ingorent and seem not to keep their mind open. I felt like this before with my being bisexual and the people who were in high school i went to were bi for attetion so I know what it feels like to be back stabbed. But I like I said before, ending it won't help. I've tried twice to do it and know I relise I was stupid for even trying.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:51 pm
xionslayer
everyones been backstabbing me cause im lesbian. ive gotten into a fight multiple time with this guy (i didnt fight back) my friends dont stick up for me anymore. my bestest friend commited suicide a week ago i want to join her so badly....
1-800-273-8255

Call it. Please.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm
i dont need a hotline i just need to talk to some one on here....
Kelsey MacAilbert
xionslayer
1-800-273-8255

Call it. Please.

xionslayer

xionslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm
mynightmarestays
they are being ingorent and seem not to keep their mind open. I felt like this before with my being bisexual and the people who were in high school i went to were bi for attetion so I know what it feels like to be back stabbed. But I like I said before, ending it won't help. I've tried twice to do it and know I relise I was stupid for even trying.
hugs you nervously crying on yoru shoulder can we talk through pm's please  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm
xionslayer
i dont need a hotline i just need to talk to some one on here....
Kelsey MacAilbert
xionslayer
1-800-273-8255

Call it. Please.
They are there to help you.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss, I'm sure your friend would want you to stay strong though.
But, if you need someone to talk to I'll gladly listen.
But, if nothing else helps, I would greatly consider calling the phone number previously provided.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 pm
chaoskaye
I'm very sorry for your loss, I'm sure your friend would want you to stay strong though.
But, if you need someone to talk to I'll gladly listen.
But, if nothing else helps, I would greatly consider calling the phone number previously provided.
okay thanks you
User Image  

xionslayer

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 pm
xionslayer
You're welcome. ^^

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash