ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 am
User Image

I don't know why I am doing this, but this forum section is pictures and everyone is posting their pets. So I'll post one of mine.

This dog here is named Bailey, we got her when she was old enough to even be adopted (YEs!). She is a Labrador terrier mutt (I am unsure now because I play Sims 3 Pets and Bailey looks more like a Labradinger....whatever that is XD). Today she is actually now 11 years old, and she still looks the same with her cute puppy eyes and all. In fact, she is good at doing that face to get food from my uncle...it's hilarious! She has been with me and my family since I can remember (So I was 5-6 at the time) Her birthday is on January and now we hope she can live until she is at a ripe age of 16 since my dad says her body looks good, and we are keeping her healthy (With salmon oil pills for her skin, and also some of those 'liquid' things since she had surgery years back and we need to get that leg going again).

And she is a tough-cookie. She is like an 'old' guard in the house, always laying on the rug that is next to the front door so she knows who is coming before we do. And I would tell you more but I got school...so I will answer Q's and compliments when I get back...or during school with my iPhone XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am
she's cute 4laugh  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100