Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
"Can Olive Garden be saved?"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viral kami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 am
Better question: Should it be saved?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 pm
IMO the sit-down restaurant is becoming a bit of an old concept. Kinda rare when families sit-down to have a meal together, also with nothing but booth seats, they keep individuals from coming in. If they want to save themselves, honestly they should move away from advertising their soup and bread-sticks. I don't even know what's on their menu other than that.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm
I love olive garden D: I got there occasionally its where we usually take our grandmother or if we go out to lunch for the soup and salad thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 pm
digi162
IMO the sit-down restaurant is becoming a bit of an old concept. Kinda rare when families sit-down to have a meal together, also with nothing but booth seats, they keep individuals from coming in. If they want to save themselves, honestly they should move away from advertising their soup and bread-sticks. I don't even know what's on their menu other than that.

italian food xD
Bunch of pasta and salads and soups and other things.
Their other stuff actaully pretty good too but i love the soup and salad deal .-.

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 pm
I didn't know it needed saving! I haven't eaten there since I moved overseas, but I'll probably have some nice pasta and breadsticks when I come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm
icywind1980
I didn't know it needed saving! I haven't eaten there since I moved overseas, but I'll probably have some nice pasta and breadsticks when I come back.

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/24/10225794-can-olive-garden-be-fixed-quit-snickering-foodies  

apathetic ethic

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 am
apathetic ethic
icywind1980

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/24/10225794-can-olive-garden-be-fixed-quit-snickering-foodies

Journalists these days are really lame. That three paragraph "article" was full of weaksauce. I will continue to eat at the Olive Garden for as long as it is around, because I love their food.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games