Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Subforums titles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Whore
  NUH UH!
View Results

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 pm
Is there such a thing as a Fortress of Horrors?

Just curious

Chamber of Horrors
Fortress of Secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's a secret area only known to very few. User Image I am not at liberty to discuss the goings-on in there.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm
Lieutenant Bubbles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's a secret area only known to very few. User Image I am not at liberty to discuss the goings-on in there.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

I was wondering if the two subforums were both a play on other titles (HP & Chamber of Secrets mixed with some Fortress of Horrors). I'm a bit curious what's in the subforums, but that's not what this thread is about.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:44 am
The chamber of horrors is where bad things go.  

viral kami

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 am
Lol, yeah, I was just messing with you. The chamber of horrors is the subforum that we send old, unneeded, offensive, and rule-breaking threads.

The Fortress of Secrets is the subforum that the members of SLT use to post personal things, like pictures of pets, pictures of selves, IM usernames, etc.

The two aren't really related at all. We just named them as such because we wanted to have rather original names for our subforums. 3nodding  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games