Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Advice on a Relationship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Shadow Wind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm
I've been thinking about this a lot, and I really don't know what to do. ;~; I'd really like advice from you guys.

First of all, I haven't been with my boyfriend very long. It's been a few months. My parents have expressed their disapproval about it, and I feel guilty that my mom doesn't like it. (although she'll still let us go out)
When I first started dating him, I felt like I loved him. He was everything to me. However, I don't feel anything for him anymore. I've tried to, and I want too, but I can't seem to. He still means a lot to me, but I don't like him that way anymore. (at least I don't think so; still confused)
He really really loves me, and he said he'll do anything to save our relationship, or to make me happy. He even told me to leave him if it made me happier, although it would "kill him."
Things like that have made me feel really bad, and I don't know if I should break up. I don't feel anything for him at all anymore, and I don't know why. I really want to, but I can't. :c
We haven't argued at all or anything, and I have no clue why I suddenly fell out of love.
I'd really appreciate some advice from you lovely girls<3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Some people just grow apart eventually. Maybe you guys just dont click as well you thought you did or something, but either way, dont let what he says about what hell do to himself cloud your own actions. Break the news to him easy. Whatever he says he might do is all on him. None of it will be your fault, it was his choice. Chances are, he wont do it. Him saying hell kill himself is just a sign of his immaturity. Hes trying to control you. Tons of people, especially in this situation, will say that as a threat but wouldnt dare to go through with it. I know of a few guys myself who have threatened to do it. Just break it off. It was meant to be.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image

Break it off cause the longer you wait the harder it will be.
If he threatens to kill himself then obviously he isn't mature enough for a relationship. You are not responsible for any of his actions, Try taking a break and see how it goes?
Date other people and if you are meant to be then go back with each other.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:19 am
I feel like your parent's negative vibes on your relationship spread to you and that is why you "fell out of love".  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 pm
Take a break.

I went through the same thing a few weeks ago with my boyfriend. For months I let this feeling build up that I just didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. I still cared about him and he was my best friend but it just felt like there was this block in our relationship. I had no idea what I wanted to do, so without too much thought I broke up with him. I listened too much to my friends instead of figuring out what I wanted but it ended up being the best thing for us. It wasn't for very long, only a week or so. But I spent that time with friends and thinking and clearing out my head. I had a few guys, who when they found out, asked me out or told me when I was ready they wanted to date me and I pictured myself in relationship with those guys and with other guys in general, and I realized how much I still wanted to be with my boyfriend and how much I had missed him. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And from this break we both realized what we were doing wrong that kind of made our relationship..stale. So we're giving it a second chance and it's been great so far.

Sometimes relationships just run their course and then after that it's over and sometimes it just feels like that. The only way to know is to really clear your head. Sort out your thoughts, read into those thoughts, over analyze those thoughts, and then see if you want to try again or if you really are happier without him. But whatever you do, don't stay with him out of guilt, don't let him do that you. You need to figure out what YOU want and what's right for you!

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games