Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Burnt Sugar Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 am
((This is going to be a realatively short rp. What my ideas for these pony rps are to make a lot of them short as if it were an actual episode.))

It's been quiet around ponyville for a while. The last fire was almost 6 months ago, which wasn't good. Well, it was in the sense that all the ponies were being safe, but not in the sense that it was driving Bonfire crazy. Even the accident prone Professor Pathfinder hadn't started a fire. Bonfire was becoming paranoid and would stay in his house for hours on end. Could anypony snap him out of it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:54 am
Bonfire paced his room back and forth. The curtains on all of his windows were jerked open and Bonfire would look outside constantly, looking for any signs of a fire. His mane and tail were unkempt and in disarray. The paranoia was hurting his train of thought massively. He would often forget to eat and when he did he wouldn't make it right, and would end up eating burnt or semi-frozen foods but not even notice.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 pm
Nightshade wasn't even remotely connected with anyone relevant in this rp. He was just a bookworm, or so everyone said. He didn't even read books that often, but the assumtion would be made when he'd spend hours in the library to enjoy the tranquil silence, when the silence fell. He was pressured into going over to Bonfire's house to try and help him feel better by other ponies. He, being both a pushover and a good-hearted fellow, thought, "Eh, what the hay. I'll help this guy out." He was walking up to Bonfire's house with a basket holding several cupcakes of varying flavors covered under a plaid handkerchief as he raised his hoof and clomped on the door.

((...Because that's the sound hooves make, right? Clomping sounds? AM I DOING IT RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME!!))))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 pm
((Just chill! You'll get the hang of it. Clomp or clop works.))

Bonfire was quick to jerk the door open. "What's the matter?! Fire?! Cat stuck in a tree?! Yes?! No?! Whatever it is I'm ready to help!" He said without taking a breath. His eyes were shrunken, obviously due to the fact that his paranoia was severely taking over his train of thought.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Snowflake, who had been galloping by, heard Bonfire's blur of words and stopped in her tracks, her head turning to Bonfire with worry in her frost-coated eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm
Nightshade backed up a little bit, the initial shock quickly fading. His voice was a little slurred with the basket handle in his mouth. "Err... No. Nothing's wrong. Look, I don't really know what's going on, but a couple of guys from the library asked me to give you this basket of muffins so you could... calm down... or something..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm
"What time is there for eating?!" Bonfire blurted, "Every second I'm distracted by eating is a second that somepony could be trapped in a fire! Tell Spike and Twilight I appreciate the offer, but unless there's an emergency, I should not be bothered!" He finished, his horn glowing a red aura as his door lit up with the same aura and slammed shut.

Applejack was walking through town, her saddlebags filled with the days profits so far from the apple stand. She walked by Bonfire's house just in time to hear his parting words to a stallion that was standing at his door with a basket. She noticed Snowflake viewing the scene as well. "Uh, hey Snow? Bonfire's lookin' worse then before. Is everythin' alright?" The farmpony asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am
Nightshade kept the same shocked look on his face for a short while after the door slammed in his face. Then he blinked, his sign of coming back to reality. He shook his head, blinking another few times. He turned around and realized he still had the muffins. He shrugged. "I guess I better tell Spike his 'fail-safe plan' fell through AGAIN." He began the walk back to the library passing Applejack and Snowflake. He smiled ploitely as he passed. "Ladies..." He said, suddenly going into deep thought about how ponies pass one another with a single word as both a greeting and a farewell. He stopped abruptly. It began to rock his mind and he found himself sitting down next to the two, pondering this. ((I find myself doing this all the time. Weird, trivial stuff like this ALL THE TIME. It's really a drag.))

((Also, Insomnia for the win?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm
Snowflake sighed. "He's on edge because there hasn't been a fire in months..." She then noticed Nightshade. "O-Oh...Hello, sir..." She stuttered, her voice becoming softer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 pm
Nightshade jumped a little, coming back down to reality, looking around. He then noticed he was still near Applejack and Snowflake. "Oh, hi... Hello...Yeah..." He said, stumbling over his words, not very good with talking to others.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm
"Howdy partner!" Applejack noticed the basket that belonged to Twilight. Remembering her talking about some sort of plan a few days ago, Applejack lowered her head and shook it slowly. She brought her head back up and continued, "Ah take it Twi's muffin plan didn't turn out so well?" She asked.

"Seriously?!" A brash voice from above called out. Rainbow Dash hovered to the ground and looked over to Bonfire's house with an annoyed glare. "That pony's been in there for weeks! I should go in there and knock some sense into him!" She said, stamping her hoof into the ground for emphesis.

"Hold it there, Rainbow!" Applejack ingerrupted, "what we need is to think of a plan to get him outside and his mind off of fires." Applejack, uupon seeing Rainbow's thinking look turn into a look with an idea, she quickly added, "Something that doesn't involve making a fire!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Snowflake looked to the ground, trying to think. "Maybe a picnic?"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:48 pm
"That sounds promisin'" Applejack replied, "But how in Equestria are we gonna convince that pony to leave to house to have lunch?" Upon seeing Rainbow's 'idea' face once again, she quickly added, "An no, we ain't hog tyin' him."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Tempest happened to be strolling by, and he noticed the congregation at the Firehouse. His intrigue was piqued. He approached the group just as they were finishing their conversation; "Maybe I could help? If it's okay with you guys." asks Tempest.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:23 am
"It'd be just dandy, Tempest." Applejack replied  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff