Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Oh, Good afternoon dear sir, SPAR PLZ (Sparrow / Edel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 am
Edel, having met with a series of most unfortunate failures at the stealth open classes and the miserable experience of crashing trashbots in a horrendous smelling sewer, decided that it would be in her best interests to have a normal training session at the gym. There was nothing much to do really, other than take it out on the dummies with her recently developed style of attack. Sadly however, dummies were dummies and the only live targets that would be stationary were the idiots or the ones you really didn't want to mess with. So that was it then, back to raining shards of ice on those sorry little wooden targets, run a few laps about the track and repeat.

What she really needed was – someone to walk in an have a little spar with her, Ah, there he was. The ghoul waved at the very familiar looking reaper (they had met but she never really quite got his name) and headed towards him, accosted if you may. “Good afternoon, I think we've met before?” A pause. “Would you care for a friendly spar?” she asked rather boldly, though her expression was somewhat apologetic. The frost demon was getting a little impatient from all the mundane training hence.... that.

kuromeez

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm
Sparrow, after a series of misfortunes, had decided easily that he needed more training.

Except when he walked into the room and found himself accosted by a familiar looking demon with pale blue hair and an easy smile, Sparrow found his plans had slightly altered.

"Ah, good afternoon," he replied to her pleasantly, still trying to place her face in his mind. He had seen her several times before, on various occasions, and now she was treating him very friendly, which meant that she was not an enemy.

Sparrow snapped his fingers together as a sudden recognition hit.

"Ah, your name is Edel, isn't?" he said, smiling brightly. "I've seen you around before, my dear."

He almost missed her question, and one brow rose with amusement. "Why certainly," he answered agreeably, his smile widening as he swept into a low bow. "I'd be honored to spar with you."

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 pm
Edel, for a moment, was slightly stunned.

My apologies, you must forgive me but as I am certain we have briefly met before ... your name escapes me, Good Sir.” In return, she greeted him with a curtsey. It then occurred to her that she had no idea about how a gentlemen's spar was supposed to proceed, given that, well, her previous opponents have never been ones for such formalities, or perhaps, frivolities.

How may we proceed?” was her earnest enquiry.

kuromeez

Zyphiris rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:58 pm
The frost demon grinned at the reaper sheepishly, unsure of whether or not to begin. She would have liked to think that it would be ladies first, but it was just too impolite of her to attack the boil who had so nicely obliged her ... without even knowing his name.

She could however, prepare for battle. Concentrating her FEAR towards her feet, the ghoul readied herself for a dash in the next moment.
User Image

HP: 40/40
Damage: --
Status: Speed Boost , - 5 instead of – 6 from the next damage calculation for 1 turn.

kuromeez

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out