Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Fighting Bears o_o (Titus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

NAME OF CLASS: BEEN FIGHTING BEARS ON THE MOUNTAIN.
PROFESSOR NAME Malcolm

General information: Malcolm had always been one of those professors who always seem to take things to the extremities; this training session was no exception. Held on a mountain that is located just 5 minutes' walk away from the school, there was also something about fighting bears...

~Image here, I guess~

The Course:
The Garowl Mountains, located just 5 minutes' walk away from the school. Yes, this mountain had always been there; don't question it.

Mechanics:

Phase 1
The climb up the mountain was a really tedious one; it was absolutely freezing, and the strong winds did not help your cause at all. Unless you actually liked the cold, walking to where the training session was supposed to be held was a test in itself...

Note: If your student is cold/frost/ice-based or is used to living is extreme cold, you may skip this phrase and move onto phrase 2! Just leo strut your way up!
Note 2: If your student is heat/fire-based or cold-blooded, you will use 1d8.
Note 3: Everyone else will use a 1d10!

1 : You were frozen on the spot, resembling a live ice sculpture, as you failed to beat the cold; that night, Malcolm would find you and carry you back to your room to thaw out. Shameeeee. Major fail!
2-5 : You almost got there, but unusually strong winds and what was probably an approaching snow storm nearer to the peak forced you to turn back. Fail!
6-10 : You made it! You're tired (and possibly grumpy) but you made it- Hey, where did your clothing go? If you are a boil, you lost either your shirt or your pants to the winds. If you are a ghoul, your clothing had been ripped up pretty badly by the winds. Pass! But at what cost?

Phrase 2
Despite your missing/ruined clothing, you had walked too far to back down. You are a man! A MAN. Or a woman... But you can't spell woman without a MAN. Nearing the ice cave, you could hear faint growling coming from inside as your challenger stepped forward... And give you the grumpiest look known to bear-kind. Hah, what a lousy, weak looking thing...

Note: Roll 2d6 to fight!
-> Subtract 6 if you are Y1, 4 if you are Y2 and 3 if you are Y3/beyond.
-> Example of damage: I am Y2 and I roll a 6. My damage is 6-4=2

< 0 : Bearel practically ravaged you, and you might had screamed loudly like a little ghoul in the process. Fail!
2 - 3 : You managed to land a weak hit, but Bearel managed to get the best of you before escaping back into the cave. Pass!
4 > : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, sending Bearel flying back into the cave with tears streaming out of its eyes. I hope you're quite satisfied. Great pass!

Phrase 3
Before you could recover from your encounter with Bearel, you hear even a louder, but more feminine growl coming from within the cave. Soon enough, Bearel's mama stepped out of the cave and made a gesture at you with her tint fists of fury; come at her, bro. Funshine is ready for some fun-time...

< 1 : Funshine beats the crap out of you, and you couldn't even land a single hit. Shame... So. Much. Shame. Fail!
2 - 4 : You managed to land a weak hit, but Funshine managed to pretty much put lots of tiny fist-shaped bruises on you before collapsing into the snow. Pass!
5 > : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, sending Funshine stumbling and face-planting into the snow. You feel a small, pitiable sense of pride. Great pass!

Final phrase
Just as you thought that your training was over, a series of angry-sounding clicking noises came from the direction of the cave. A second later, an adorably white and furry teddy walked out, picked the fallen Funshine up in its arms, and carrying it back into the cave. It then reemerged from the- OH JACK WHAT IS THAT EVEN?!

< 4 : TeddyWeddy probably beat you senseless and made you scream like a little ghoul while crying for mummy repeatedly. You also feel a sense of shame. Fail!
5-7 : You managed to land a weak hit, but TeddyWeddy had gotten several scratch marks across parts of your body; well, battle scars are cool, right? Even temporary ones? Pass!
8-9 : You managed to land a strong hit after summoning your inner man, causing TeddyWeddy to go back to its original, cute and harmless form. Great pass!

Optional finale
Having proved your worth and strength as a real MAN of MANLINESS, you were allowed into the cave, where a treasure chest was...

Note: This part is completely optional!
Note 2: Roll 1d10 to determine your prize!

1-2 : A pair of socks, decorated with images of Bearel, knitted by Funshine Mama bear herself. You're steal baby Bearel's socks? )8
3-4 : A giant bear suit. Hey, at least it's warm?
5-6 : A delicious pie with a filling that you like! How mysterious!
7-9 : A trophy with the words "I FOUGHT THE 3 BEARS AND LIVED" on it.
10 : A silver seed! Hurray! Please quote "Dragain" with your Minipet sn for your prize!

You stole from three minipets! I hope you feel fantastic about yourself!

Bonus Mechanics:
THIS IS THE WILDERNESS, TOUGH IT OUT. Oh yeah, these minipets are rather oversized, by the way, but still smaller (and cuter) than you... With baby Bearel being almost minipet-sized and papa TeddyWeddy being close to grizzly size!

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS RP WHEN...

You defeat Teddyweddy and drag your a** back to Amityville. Any less is failure because you are not a MAN.

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm
There was a new class and Titus seemed obligated to join. Begrudgingly he got directions and started his walk off campus to the supposed location. It wasn't a far walk but it did take him up elevated heights. Heights normally didn't bother him but the cold did. It was jacking cold up here. The wind was merciless, slicing through him as he made his trek upward. Hell if he was going to give into some jack damn wind. He would show it!

It took much longer than the five minutes it was supposedly supposed to take but Titus made it all the same. Nearly frozen his arms were tucked in around his body trying to regain heat wondering why his legs were so cold....wait....where were his pants?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 pm
Standing in the cold in nothing but his boxers Titus found himself wondering how this class was going to pan out. His tenders were in danger of becoming a Popsicle and Titus wasn't certain how well that boded for his future.

Just when he was sure nothing was going to happen a Bearal emerged from its cave giving him a look that could rival his own grumpy stare. For a long moment there was a stare down and finally the bearal moved, lunging at Titus out of the blue.

The demon was tackled to the ground rolling about trying to land a hit but kept getting shifted to where that wasn't possible. Claws cut into his remaining clothes leaving him with barely anything when he finally landed a weak hit. At least it was enough, the bearal retreated back to its cave leaving Titus feeling a little violated.  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm
If the bearel wasn't enough punishment Titus noted another displeased sound coming from the cave. As he looked up he saw a Sunshine treat. Furrowing his brow at the tiny creature he couldn't make heads or tails of the gesture. Really? 8|

"You really think you can take me you mangy rode- OH JACK!" In the middle of speaking the Sunshine treat lunged at him pummeling his already abused body with tiny fists. Titus became to slap weakly at the creature finally landing a very limp wristed hit causing the treat to collapse on the spot. Really...he hadn't hit it that hard...how odd.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm
Standing up Titus looked over the Sunshine treat for a moment hearing a noise from the cave again. Oh jack what next? It was a little confusing when a small white creature emerged, collected the treat and vanished again. Titus was certain that was it though he wasn't completely sure what he had learned from all this. Possibly that treats, while small, packed a punch.

He was just about to turn when the clicking noise resumed and he looked back thinking he was going to see the little teddy when instead he spotted something entirely different. An effeminate scream left him as the teddy gone spider lunged at him and commenced making him wish he was never born. It was the pounding of a life time and at the end Titus barely managed to roll down the hill empty handed and full of shame. So much shame.

SHAAAAAAAMEEEE  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm
-------  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 pm
o-o  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out