Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm
Skitzo slammed his fist onto the table. "DAMNIT!! He failed to comply! Strip him of his godliness!"
Pheonix nodded in agreement. "Despite showing good king traits, we were not asking him to be a good king. We were asking him to become a symbol of death."
The Black Knight rubbed the back of his neck, shaking his head and saying, "Blood, not killing that mortal was not only a direct violation of the terms of your title's perseverance, it was a terrible dishonor to both your name and his. Strip him of his god status."
The CEO looked from one god to the next, every one of them solemnly nodding their heads in agreement. "Look, Blood. Even though I thought what you did was a good idea, my hands are tied. Blood, I hereby strip you of your kingdom, your powers, your planet, your immortality, and your title as God. Case dismissed."

Blood once again found himself mortal on a mountainside overlooking Swift's forest and the Isle of Ice. He looked at his hands, clenching and unclenching them as if to get reacquainted with the thought. He started to shake, knowing the people he used to be close to have now grown distant and far from the actions he had to do. "DAMMIT, Blood." He said to himself, his vision getting blurry with the tears of a man who has been forsaken by all. "You should have killed him. Should've crushed his head, and then maybe you wouldn't be like this..."
He covered his face in his hands, a new sense of insane joy spread through his mind like anthrax. "It won't matter." He said to himself. "Martini's long gone from them, and now I find no reason to stay friends with any of them... To the Ice Kingdom it is..." Blood said, standing up and looking at his clothes.
Everything he had before being immortal was still on him. A couple lighters, firebomb grenade, an SMG and his trusted 101101 longsword. He smiled with malicious intent. "Swift will see his world fall before him for crumbling mine..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm
S.M. was walking down the hallway, carrying Rose as he made his way to the dining hall for breakfast. Rose was still half asleep, but he knew that some of her favorite pancakes would wake her right up. B.E.N. was also being carried, for Rose had wanted him to sleep with her again. It was like B.E.N. had grown to be a big brother to Rose. Well, little big brother. S.M. entered the dining hall and was immediately hit by the smell of mixed breakfast foods. The bacon, eggs, hash browns, all wafting past his nose. He saw Frost already sitting at the table and sat down next to her, still holding Rose. "Rose definately sleeps like a brick just like me." He joked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm
Enerjak in Spyke's body floats in a safe place above Mobius. "Heh heh Heh...this is so going to be fun..eh Sciz." Enerjak kicks back in the lounge chair. "Lets enjoy the show."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am
Fenrir enters the room and walks towards the table, taking a seat. "Good Morning everybody. How is everyone on this fine day?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:14 pm
Blood began to make his way down to Swift's forest, already plotting his scheme. Without a doubt, he'd remain anonymous to the events over the next few days - He'd like to get in snug with the king first. He had spared his life at the risk of eternity in Limbo. That had to be worth something is Swift's eyes. Afterwords, though, that's when things would start to get tricky. After in the castle, through all the firewalls, he'd have to devise a series of events that would cripple Swift's psych, every time he would try to 'help' the king, but would actually just keep him from going insane. He wanted this to last. He wanted Swift to know that he was being ******** and couldn't do anything about it. He wanted Swift to see the world burn. As he made his way up to the entrance to the Ice Kingdom, he cleared his looming thoughts of impeding doom, a bit too paranoid of others who might see his thoughts.

((How exactly does one get to the Ice Kingdom? Gravity Lift?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Rose giggled softly, still half-asleep. "Silly...Daddy..."

Frost chuckled. "Indeed, she does."

((They do 1 of 2 things:

1: Fly

2: Use a portal located in S.M.'s forest, directly below the island.))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 pm
A royal servant ran into the dining hall, overjoyed and beaming. "King! Queen! Did you hear?? Lord Blood's castle has receded back into the ground! Mobius is SAFE!" He ran away, skipping and shouting 'huzzah' and other merry rejoices.

Blood stepped through the portal into Swift's kingdom. He walked through the streets, seeing every happy face, every smiling child, every songbird. This pit of happiness and rejoicing... Why? Then he began to hear from snipets of others' conversations. They thought Blood was gone. They thought he was dead. His castle and the Hallowed scenery had dissipated. He smiled, knowing he was well alive and still capable of carnage, even though to a lesser extent. He stopped before his old house. It was still as new-looking and fresh as every other house, minus the plywood windows and the broken bottles on the lawn. He figured there was nobody living in it anymore. He sighed. Spyke or Jay probably took his arsenal. That was okay. It didn't matter. He made his way up to the kingdom.

((Emotions of the emotionless for the win?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm
Jaybomb walks into the dining hall. "Hey Swift..have you seen Spyke lately..?"

Jaybomb then looks at Rose. "How is my little niece today?"

Enerjak continues eating popcorn while remaining out of Blood's sight high in the air. "Hmmm...I wonder if C.e.o knows what Blood is doing or if he planned all of this from the beginning?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Swift looked to Jaybomb. "No... not since yesterday when he left for Angel Island. I hope Enerjak hasn't done anything."

((I never liked being put on-the-spot. Now I've got my main character on said spot...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm
((And nobody has noticed the Squire rejoicing at Blood's castle toppling over and everything returning to normal?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 pm
Jaybomb sighs. "Well..hopefully He isn't getting drunk celebrating that Blood's castle is gone..." He then smirks. "Wait..that is what i will do!!!!" Jaybomb then does a backflip. "Blood is no more...he is gone for good lets party!!!!!"

Enerjak looks up at the sky. "Hey Bossman..I know you are watching me...you said you would..so can I have some fun with Blood's "suffering"?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 am
CEO shook his head. "No, Enerjak. You've spent enough time here. Go on back to your own galaxy, you weird-a**." He said, pointing up to a clearly visible glowing dot in the sky what would appear to be a star, but was actually Enerjak's own personal galaxy millions of light-years away.

((Insomnia for the win?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 am
Enerjak snaps his fingers. "Ah..But i want to watch Blood cause pain and suffering...you are no fun anymore boss."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm
CEO shook his head. "I don't care WHAT I am to you. You get back in your own playpen or I get every god to tear you to shreds. Unlike mortals, we CAN do that."

Blood opened the door of the throne room in the Ice Palace. He looked around, seeing nobody there. He figured they were still enjoying their breakfast. He turned to the right and walked into the dining hall, looking one family member to the other. "Swift, we need to talk."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm
Upon seeing Blood, Frost took Rose from S.M. and held her close, a low growl in her throat.

Rose looked at Blood, then squirmed out of her mom's arms and ran up to him, acting brave. "Are you here to hurt mommy and daddy, you big bullwy?!" She yelled at him, anger in her eyes.

Frost ran to Rose and scooped her up in his arms, chuckling. "Ah, kids and their crazy talk..."

"Mommy, what's the cwazy guy doing back here?" She asked, giving Blood an evil look.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff