Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [2 VS 2] Crash Course [Gale&Eva vs Mot&Chuppi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm
Why he was back in the Haunted House again, Gale wasn't sure why - except for the fact that he had been sent there on duty. The last time he had almost let himself killed, and he hated himself for letting his guard down - he could have, should have done better - except he hadn't, and he had suffered the consequences of not.

It was disgusting, how badly he had failed - but at least this time he was not alone.

"Let me know if you see anything at all that's out of the ordinary," he murmured to the hunter next to him. Gale had spent a small amount of time after Marcus had sent that bloody text to Eva trying to figure out how to respond to her, but in the end he had - mostly on a whim - asked her to come along with him back to the Haunted House, where he had, unfortunately, been assigned.

"And if you catch a trail of any FEAR..." Gale added, his sniper rifle once more held at the ready in front of him.

STATUS EFFECT
ALL STUDENTS/ HUNTERS gain an extra Fear/ charged attack turn. Hunters don't need to charge up their attacks to use them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm
"I've got your back," Eva promised him, grinning brightly as she rested the blunt end of her staff against her shoulder, "And I'll let you know if I see anything." As per usual, she seemed happy and relaxed, her gaze even as she scanned their surroundings. Hmm, no, there didn't seem to be anything odd here--not yet, at least. Chara was quiet too, which meant that she wasn't picking up on anything either.

Deep down, Eva couldn't help but feel a little uneasy to be back here, though. While she didn't have the same experience in the Haunted House as the intermediate trainees did, the last (and first) time she had been here, she had ended up returning to Deus Ex broken and battered. Needless to say, she didn't have a very good first impression of this place.

"How often do those things show up here, do you think?" She was careful to keep her voice low, just in case any of those "things" decided to show up then. Honestly, she wasn't sure if she'd prefer for them to appear or not--on one hand, there was a chance that she and Gale would get injured if they were forced to fight, but on the other hand...

...Well, it would be boring if they were expected to stand here for hours doing nothing. A little excitement wouldn't hurt, right?

Kaiyumi

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 am
Mot had not expected switching classes that day would turn out like this. One minute he was strutting down the halls, humming a happy tune, the next, he was somewhere he did not expect to ever be again.

"But.. this is.." A place of many bad memories. The place they lost Red, and the place that destroyed his first cowboil hat. Worser yet, he heard voices, and upon a glimpse it was clear they were hunters. "Hell's Bells." He whispered harshly, hiding behind whatever he could manage.

Shitshitshit...

Mot tried to calm himself down, but having two hunters so close by was terrifying. There is only two.. I might stand a chance.. but... Mot winced. There had to be a way to get back to Amity without being seen...

Just to be safe, he summoned his dual revolvers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 pm
"Mot?" There was a soft voice, a faint voice, calling out from behind Mot. It belonged to a certain small monster who had happened to be walking around the grounds and found herself in a place unlike anything she ever remembered. She didn't know where this place was, even though she'd been there before during that whole gender fiasco, and the Chupacabra just happened to catch sight of someone nearby before attempting to give in to her desire to panic. "Mot, is that you?"

For someone as heavy and spiky as she was Chuppi managed to move quite quickly to the side of the reaper, her large eyes wide with nerves and watery with the onset of tears. She didn't know where she was, what was going on, but deep down she knew she had a very, very bad feeling about all of this. Something wasn't right, she could smell it in the air and feel it in her bones. She was biting at her fingertips as she crouched down, nearly crawling.

"What is going on here?" Her tone was kept low and soft as possible, because well - attention right now would be bad bad, very bad bad.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:23 pm
"Good to know," said Gale, casting a small, vague smile in Eva's direction. He still couldn't help but feel a little awkward around her, what with Marcus being all "helpful" and with that twisty sort of feeling that tended to curl in his stomach, but Eva was strong, cheerful, and confident, and Gale was very glad she had agreed to come with him.

"I'm not sure," he answered her, shaking his head a bit as he kept the rifle held up, Jinhai alert and cautious in his mind. "The last time I was here, there was a werewolf, and I've heard the other hunters have run into some creatures as well."

The room they stepped into next was a large one - at least the size of a whole floor of a house, rather than a single room, with sleek black and white tiles that reminded Gale of a chessboard. There were flat, futon-like couches, a few modern looking, square pillows and a glass table on one side. The whole place smelled sickly sweet, and there was a sort of haze that looked as though it were smeared across the room, almost a sort of foggy greyness.

<< FEAR. >>

Gale's grip instantly tightened on the rifle. "They're here," he murmured to Eva, low and cautious as he automatically turned around to face the door, taking several slow, careful steps backwards. "How many, Ginny?"

<< I think...two. I can't be certain. >>

Gale cast a quick glance at Eva to confirm before his eyes slid towards the doorway again, lips pressed together in a thin line.

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm
Eva, for one, was pretty confident that she and Gale would be fine. If they were to run into a big group of monsters, then yes, it was likely that they would be in danger...but one or two? While she didn't have the greatest track record when it came to spar wins, she had to admit that she didn't do too badly when it came to trying to take down monsters. Maybe it was the adrenalin?

She felt her heart pick up its pace as Chara suddenly spoke up in her mind, alerting her to the presence of two FEAR creatures just as Gale spoke up. So some of those monster students had wandered here after all, huh? Noting the look that the boy shot her, she gave a little nod of her head. "Two of them." The fact that her fingers curled more tightly around her staff was the only indication that she was at all nervous about the encounter that was waiting to happen.

"Relax, okay? We can do this." Her expression was still easy, lips pulled up in a smile as she winked at her friend, "Let's try to stay together if we can." If necessary, it would be a lot easier to heal Gale's FEAR shield if they stayed close together. Since Eva's weapon had a decent range and Gale had a rifle, she figured that that wouldn't be too difficult to do.

Turning towards the door, the girl grinned, tapping her staff against her shoulder as she waited for the two creatures to arrive.

Kaiyumi

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 am
"Chuppi?" Mot uttered softly, placing a hand on the ghouls shoulder protectively as she came near him.
"I don't know. I was on my way to class when... well." He ended up here. He figured it to be the same for Chuppi. "I never wanted to be back here..."

His heart jumped as he heard the hunters speak to each other.

"They know we're here..." Mot uttered, gritting his teeth. Maybe if he made a ruckus, Chuppi could escape.

Mot took in a long deep breath and then stepped out of hiding. He walked calmly toward the pair before stopping several feet in front of them, the click of his spurs silencing. "Well well.." He murmured eyeing the pair judgmentally.
Maybe I can do this... they're so little..
The long ;legged reaper snapped his fingers, summoning both Smith and Wesson revolvers in each hand.

All the while, he was certainly shaking like a leaf.  
Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm
"Do not be afraid - I am here. I will be with you." Chuppi wanted to say more but, well, Mot looked like he was going to melt into the ground and that made her feel really uneasy. Was this place really that scary? She hadn't been on that field trip so she didn't know, nor did she want to know, and the monster was about to suggest they just move along when she heard voices. They spoke in words she did not like, and their tones made her flesh crawl and her blood freeze. Hunters.

She turned her face to Mot again after looking out at them, only to pale and see that her companion was actually heading towards them. What...was he leaving her? Was she supposed to escape and get back all on her own? Chuppi didn't have any idea how she got there, let alone the way back, and she bit her lower lip as tears started to fill her eyes. She could run, sure, but what would that do? If Mot died because of her was she supposed to feel okay and pretend nothing happened?

Too many of her friends did that, always treated her like a doll or a pet. Perhaps this wasn't the time for Chuppi to suddenly get an attitude problem, but the monster stepped out from where she'd been hiding and moved up behind Mot. "I will not let you be alone." She placed a hand on his leg, the way he shook mirrored in her own form. The hunters were probably not scared but Chuppi and Mot, from what she could tell?

They were terrified.

kuromeez

Rown

Friendly Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out