Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
religion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-iAugustine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 am
well to me if its not christain then i dont no wat to say becuz i dont want someone to tell me some false doctron and they convert me or get me to believe wat they believe becuz im a really searouse person wen it comes my religion you no wat im saying rite  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:00 pm
x-iAugustine
i dont get it is this christain site or cathloic because im a christain that lives for God?

A Spirit filled site, or least that is the intention.
Not a Catholic site, more non-denominational.
I see what you are saying with your question though. smile
Not to bash Catholics, because I think they have no idea what the Catholic church is about, but there is a lot of unsound doctrine that I don't agree with.
So I guess what I am trying to say is - don't worry about it.

1 Thessalonians 5:21
but test everything; hold fast what is good.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm
If you are feeling afraid or concerned because you feel falling prey to false doctrine then I understand the fear completely. I've been there before in my life and remember to study the Bible and look to the Bible for the answers. More importantly, look to God for answers. Keep studying and make your foundation firm and have daily time with God to strengthen your relationship in Him.

Keep this verse in mind:

1 John 4:1 NIV:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games