Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 am
Scarlett is a 16 year old half demon child who has no idea because she looks normal to the naked eye and her only abnormality is her blood red eyes. she is shy and timid and doesnt know what to do she needs help. its her freshman year of high school and she is shyer than ever because she has no friends.
(looks like my avitar)
Pleeeeeeeeeeze jump in  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm
All of a sudden, a shadow figure comes at Scarlett from behind and says "Who are you; I never seen you here before?!" Impaient, the shadowy figure yells "ANSWER ME!!!"  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm
a young man by the name of Themper appears as if out of no where he has red hair with black streaks that hangs ova his brillant amethyst eyes he yells at the shadow leave here now or u know wat will happen young one what are u doing here you need protection  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:22 pm
Jasper wasn't entirely sure what was going on.
The blue haired bassist was standing in the doorway of his classroom, staring out into the hallway of his high school. He'd been one of the last to leave the room, as always; he wasn't known as a slow poke for no reason. Of course, he preferred to think of it as 'being thorough', but kids his age so rarely cared when they were thinking up lame nicknames to call people.
Sonic would have been a better lame nickname, in his personal opinion; what with the way his dyed blue hair stuck up at all angles, the comparison between him and the speedy hedgehog was not hard to make. But 'slow poke' was his nickname now, apparently.
He did, however, digress. His nickname was not what was important.

What was important was that strange people were shouting in the hallway. What was this, an improv production? Was the drama club putting on a performance? Of course, considering he was friends with many of the club members, and he hadn't seen any of these people before in his life...well, that was unlikely.

So what the hell were they yelling about? Why was that shadowy one freaking out at that poor girl? And what was the purple eyed one trying to say? It was almost as if he was speaking without any punctuation; it made it hard to discern who he was talking to, and what he was trying to convey.

A few options ran through his mind. His first was to run back into the room and hide under the desk. That seemed like a rather viable option, however it left the poor girl in the hallway at the mercy of...whoever these people were. Escaped members of the psych ward? Possibly.
Regardless, the code of chivalry that his mother had all but beaten into him as a child took president over his self preservation, and he knew that he had to do something. Stepping in was obvious, so, with a sigh, he did just that. Hopefully someone else would go and tell the principal that there were strange shouting people in the school.

"Hey...miss..." He was cautious in his approach, keeping his distance from the other two. "Are these two bothering you?" It was probably a good idea to ask before he intruded. He didn't want to come off as rude, or nosy; he just wanted to help, if he could.

Phionixx

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Do you have any idea who you're threatening?! Suddenly, the shadowy figure relieved himself as an African-American kid with black long hair. I am Krey; student president of this school. Krey then sees a kid who was being nosy and asked "What the hell do you want?! Heh, what a nuisance!" Frustrated, Krey walks off and says "Get to class and next time you have better answer me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm
It was official. The whole school had gone loony.
"I'm not quite sure you understand your role, Krey." Jasper snapped, his patience waning. "You plan events. Dances. Talk to the principal about cafeteria lunches. NOT run this place as some demented king. What gives you any right to bully someone? Or yell at them and demand answers? She's a new student, she's probably scared, no damn thanks to you." He glowered after him, unafraid. He wasn't one to be scared of bullies; especially those who did nothing but shout.

He didn't bother mentioning that he had just left class. He also didn't bother mentioning that he had a free period. What the hell was the point? He was quite sure that the power crazed 'Krey' would not listen to him. How could he, over the sound of his own voice?

Phionixx

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm
Heheheheheh, you got a lot of nerve assuming such garbage! Let me set the record straight for you; I'm NOT a bully and NOT power hungry! I know how to handle my job, fool! Screw getting to know that girl; my time's better suited beating the crap out of fools who wanna break the rules! Don't know who are and don't care who you are; this conversation is done; GOODBYE! Krey walks off and suddenly disappears.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm
"Uh, yeah, I agree with the blue-haired kid on this one." Standing a ways off from the group was a young man, who appeared to have been looking through his locker prior to this. His short, black hair appeared to be messy and unkept, and he seemed to have a set of strange, golden eyes. Aside from that, however, there didn't appear to be anything unremarkable about him. He was short for his age of 17 years, standing at a mere 4'4", and he wasn't the most masculine looking of boys.

"Don't you have actual THINGS to get done?" Shade (or rather Shawn, as he was known as at school) asked. "Leave the girl alone." The young man usually kept his nose out of things, as he wasn't the most social of teenagers, but this whole thing just seemed to be...well, kind of weird. Actually, not kind of - it WAS weird. That was bad, coming from a demon kid who was keeping himself disguised as a human. He didn't get much of an answer though, as Krey left without giving him a reply.

...weirdo.

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Don't think I didn't hear that! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm
"CLEARLY NOT!!" A very exasperated Jasper threw his hands into the air, staring wide eyed after Krey. "You are not the enforcer of the school! You don't- Oh my god, I think he's retarded." He gave up, turning away and pressing a few fingers to one throbbing temple. Rolling his lip ring through it's hole, he considered the situation, then stood up straight.
It was too much of a damn hassle. It was very much not worth it. And he was not qualified to deal with the moron who was strangely channeling Mr.T. Perhaps a medium would be.
Or a psychiatrist.

He had to wonder how he knew what he'd been thinking, though. Jasper had never said aloud that he thought the creepy b*****d was power hungry. He hadn't even insinuated such things.
Who had voted him in as president, anyways? Monkeys? He seemed qualified to be the leader of a group of monkeys.

Turning, slightly, he noticed another boy had spoken. Wait. Boy?
A moment of narrowed eyed scrutiny revealed that yes. He was probably a boy.
Maybe.
Alternatively? A very masculine midget.

"...Jasper." He finally decided to say, offering a small smile. "The blue-haired kid's name is Jasper. Thanks for...joining in, I suppose. Not that it did much. I don't think he listened-"

"Don't think I didn't hear that!"

"...Or not." Jasper turned a flat expression over his shoulder, rolling his eyes; he still wasn't particularly intimidated by the blustering black-haired buffoon. "Perhaps he heard it, but I don't think he understood it." A grin spread across his face, exposing the glint of a piercing inside his mouth.
"But let's not speak any further about that. He might 'unleash his fury' upon us."

Mocking did not even describe Jasper's tone. Not even close.

Phionixx

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 pm
"This will be an interesting year; we got some smart assess in our mist but I think they won't be a problem as long they stay out of trouble!" Krey thinks to himself. "And that shy girl, I sense a demonic power in her but it doesn't compare to mines; ahahahahahahaha! What fun will this be if I do awaken that power in her.........I will do research on her even though she's not important to me; no one is unless they cause trouble....."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:35 pm
What you looking at bub!? Oh me? Look at my avi for the full veiw... PERVERT!

Silver wasn't one to listen to rules, in fact she was pretty sure dear old Krey would sooner die from a heart attack than admit that he was clueless to who the schools number one prankster really was. While he was off yelling at students as per usual she was placing a bunch of drug bottles in his locker. Today was locker inspection day after all.

She was smart about it too, she had alibi's all around the school that all linked together perfectly. She was a very fast worker. The deed was done and set up within a minute or two, the exact time frame it took her to get from oneclass to the next WITHOUT stopping. She left no clues either, no finger prints, no hair, NOTHING. It was a perfectly executed prank if she did say so herself.

Entering the library for study hall she smiled at the librarian and took her usual spot under the ever watchful librarian. Her strongest alibi was this strict stern woman right here, Silver rarely if ever left the library or so the librarian thought, Silver had ways of leaving undetected and entering unnoticed while people were clueless that she had even moved. Being invisible and quiet sure worked well in her favor ~<3  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 pm
"Silver again with the fake drugs? Don't she know that the shadows are always watching?!" Krey thought to himself. "I think it's time to turn her isolation against her and kill her once and for all; talking about biting the hand that feeds you; ahahhahahahahahaha! Killing is fun!" Krey goes off and hunts for Silver. "You had better lived life up to this point because today you die!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm
Silver gave Krey a deadpanned look when he showed up in the library threatening to kill her or something of the sort and the librarian shushed the boy for being loud. "Hello Krey. Murder is illegal you know" She mused quietly flipping a page in her book almost boredly.

Was he ALWAYS this loud? "Your in a library Krey, show some decency and respect would you? For school president you sure break a lot of the rules you set up" She yawned while picking up her bag from the floor. Why was he here anyways? "Don't you have freshmans to bully around Hibari-impersonator?" She drawled crossing her arms as she smiled sickly sweet at him.

He really thought he was god of the school didn't he? How he just knew who was where and what they were doing, even what they were saying. He must be some magical being from the third world past pluto. "Your a stalker, thats my only solution to this odd behavior... Get some therapy Krey, maybe those voices of yours are back" She hinted giving him a 'your crazy and you know it' look before patting his head like he was a child.

She went to leave but stopped momentarily. "Can't kill whats already dead Krey... If anything it'll be me killing you, time is always so short to soulreapers" She sighed before walking off as if nothing happened. Why was he school president again? He probably bullied everyone to vote for him. "Next thing you know he'll be claiming he's gonna bite you to death" She giggled to herself before going out into the bright sunshine free of shadows and demons who were obviously mentally unstable.  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm
That kid was off his bloody rocker. Shade was just about sure of it.

The dark-haired boy shook his head shook his head, only turning it to look at the blue-haired boy next to him when he spoke. For a moment, the disguised boy waited, unsure about the other young man. After a moment's debated, however, he decided that perhaps actually conversing with someone for once wouldn't be so bad.

"Shawn." He returned Jasper's smile after a moment, glancing off down the hall briefly when he heard the yell. He raised an eyebrow before shaking his head a bit. "I think he's crazy. The less I see of him, the better." He didn't even like going to school that much. He didn't understand why he was still here; it just left more time for him to be stuck with psychos. It was sad when he wanted to spend time with other demons more than with humans. "But um...no problem. I don't know how he got his a** voted in."

Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff