Submit

Mortem Quaesitor

Versatile Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Personally, my taste includes everything except most country. There are a couple songs that I listen to, like Just a Kiss and If I Die Young, but for the most part, I hate country.

I used to be a really big fan of Escape the Fate and stuff like that, but I'm not too sure what happened. Now I lean more towards: Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Jeffree Star, Blood on the Dance Floor and Rihanna.

So what are your musical tastes? (:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm
I listen to almost anything and everything. Some of my favorite bands are: Three Days Grace, Pink (will listen to Pink Floyd as well XD), Enya, Coldplay, Within Temptation, The Rasmus, Rammstein, Celldweller, The Bravery, U2, The Cars, Kansas, Journey, Breaking Benjamin, Trapt, Staind, Skillet, Pillar, Darude, David Guetta, Daft Punk, tatu, Owl city, Disturbed

The only thing I really don't like to listen to is hardcore songs of breakups(aka Kelly Clarkson's "The One that Got Away") or love (although I'm getting better with this one) since I got out of a relationship a month ago and its a sore reminder of things. -_-
Music sometimes does affect my mood and the only thing that song does is make me want to bawl tears. Would rather not go there. >>  

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 pm
Im open to most music but not country or rap.
I lean more to jrock and any foreign music
emotion_kirakira

Favorite Japanese Band is Girugamesh emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 pm
I exclusively listen to brutal death and goregrind.  

Evataph

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Um... well. Whatever song gets my brain juice flowing then I love it. So my musical taste varies. Currently, I'm obsessed with Nightwish.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 pm
I listen to most types of music except pop, rap and country, but I mostly listen to classic rock and heavy metal.  

Alucard Belmont Reborn

Magnetic Entrepreneur

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 am
ShadowPuppet14
emotion_kirakira

Favorite Japanese Band is Girugamesh emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

i rather like their heavy songs emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:57 am
Gear Bush
ShadowPuppet14
emotion_kirakira

i rather like their heavy songs emotion_kirakira

Me too my favorite song from them is Dirty Blue Blood emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Pro Swagga_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 am
I love music that I can dance to. So depending on the song i'll listen to rap/ hip hop but I mostly listen to dubstep. Dubstep is just the easiest genre to do the randomest dances to smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 pm
I like alot of styles of music really love oldies like 40s 50ss and 60s music. biggrin  

icecream-dreams

PrincessReg_29

Blessed Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:53 am
I don't have a particular preference - i do listen to a pretty wide range (in terms of genres and languages) but I think I personally don't enjoy heavy metal/rap. I like music that can be sung (so, a lot of pop). I also enjoy good instrumentals.

One of my all-time favourite albums would be Sun Structures by Temples. smile
I am a fan of many youtube artists like PTX, TPG, Daniele Andrade, Andie Case and many more. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:24 pm
I'm into oldies music and semi-oldies music, like the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Rick Astley (not only the rickroll song, lol), Amy Winehouse, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and Michael Jackson. Other than that I like listening to anime and movie OSTs, mainstream top hits when I'm chilling around, jazz sometimes. I have a wide range of music tastes, rarely but some times I'll have these days where I want to listen to country, early 2000s rock, and electronic music.

I second Celtic Enya somewhat not too big of a fan of top 40 songs that sound depressing or have too much of a sad lost love feel to it.  

peaceful life

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

tigermushroom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 am
Honestly? I'm still a vocaloid stan lol.  
Music Forum [[ what do YOU listen to?]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games