Submit

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Okay, so I'm 18 years old, and while I've had boyfriends, I've never actually liked a guy. I know that's weird, but I've just never been into a guy at all. I'm graduating high school in about 3 and a half months, and for the first time in my life, I want to find a guy who I actually like. I know exactly what I want in a guy, and I've never found anyone who was even close to it.

I don't want to date anyone in my school. I live really close to a huge university where I'm going to go to school next year, and I was thinking about just hanging out around there all summer.

My questions are: Should I try to go anywhere else? Is there any where in particular I should go on campus? (there are a ton of little shops there) Am I going to look like a weirdo hanging out places all alone? And how do you start a conversation with a guy? Honestly, I don't really talk to anyone. I have no idea what I'm doing gonk Help?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm
It depends on the kind of person you're interested in, I would think.
Smart guys - libraries, book shops
Food lovers - anyplace that sells food
Fun guys - parks, crafty places, game shops
Musical guys - coffee/tea shops, bars on karaoke night (you don't have to be of age to be in one)
Downcast guys - cemeteries, coffee shops
Athletic guys - gym, tracks, pools, etc.

I'm stereotyping because I tend to meet people by accident and always get the kind that start off one way and end up another. Latest guy works with food and we talk about all sorts of random things while he cooks. Latest thing was injuries and how there seems to be almost a pattern to them.

DOMOs Kender child

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 am
♭♮♯
Sleeping wonder lies to me, and the lies are sweet.

My best advice would be to go places you like and see if you bump into anybody. Don't be afraid to go up to someone reading your favorite book and introduce yourself, or offer advice to someone trying to figure out what sandwich to get. It's more than just where to find guys, but also actually finding them. But yes, if you want to meet people at the university, you should hang around there.

♩♪♫♬
Music is sung with simple words, and simple words can save the world.

♯♮♭

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff