Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 pm
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

If You Are Willing To Be Active...
Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:52 pm
...what if members cannot seem to find other members who are interested in his or her slaves or masters?  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Dantes_river

I'm active. It's just some of the people I rp with aren't so much...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm
kesuke uchiha

Well, that's what I'd like to help fix. Just leave a message about having a profile in the slaves or masters profile areas and I'll try helping people out with that. People seem to like being slaves more than masters/mistresses and we kind of need masters/mistresses right now. It'd also be nice if people updated their profiles so it's easier to know who is taken and who is available.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I know. That's what I'm trying to help fix. A few people have stopped RPing even if only temporarily which is why I'm most likely leaning towards just locking profiles and homes. If they become active and send me (mostly because I'm taking this initiative on my own due to the person who created this guild seeming to have quit caring about this guild) a PM, I can unlock it while making it clear that if inactivity becomes an issue again, I will lock it again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 pm
That makes sense, and it sounds like it might work.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

That Anime Cosplayer
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 pm
Dantes_river

Is back and is going to be active again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I'm hoping it will.

That Anime Cosplayer

Thanks, Anime, for letting me know.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 am
I am new in this guild. So hopefully I am going to be active soon. Just wanted to let you know. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 am
well i am active! actually my favorite rpg is in here so yeah i won't quit being active for sure!  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Acheta

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:06 am
Dantes_river
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay. If I lock something an you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity.

If you know how to delete topics from a guild, please PM me how to do it so I can make it even easier for active members. Sorry to become the bad guy in this guild that isn't even mine.

~Dantes_river

I'm active, even though it might not seem like it, cause I mainly send my profiles by PM's and I RP with PM's too, mainly, so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Active! But i mostly rp pms but i update with a new master/slave when i want a new partner. Oh! I will be moving soon so if i go inactive when the cleanup arrives thats why.  

Lady Akira okami

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

PaleZander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

I'm active...I just mostly RP via PMs, so if I seem inactive, that's why. Thanks for giving us a heads-up on the guild clean up!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 pm
Dantes_river

Ya, I'm staying. Just warning yall that replies will be slower for due to work + school. So I'm mainly on at the darker hours of the central time zone.  

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:55 pm
...hey while everyone is here...would you all please look into my slave....anyone at all want her?....I just want an rp for fun ^_^
if you want her please tell me....otherwise hell....I might as well be inactive...I have been trying forever lol  
Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games