Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL GUILD MEMBERS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtledoom33

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Dantes_river

So sorry for not being active i guess I got lost in school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 pm
Dantes_river

Just quoting to say I'm still active. ^^ Just, no ones been really asking for my slaves lately. I need to bump the thread so it's kinda my fault. ^^" I have one consistent one going too, so yea. ^^  

Devilish_Dark_Angel

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Sary-chan the Great

Ruthless Cupcake

20,625 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 pm
I'd very much like to be active.. once I meet some people? xD /just joined.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:31 pm
Dantes_river

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MasterShadow87

Dangerous Raider

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 am
Dantes_river
Sorry for my inactivity, between work and a few slightly bad experiences I was slightly overtaken. I will be more active and hope that we can somehow weed out those that are looking for quick one time things unless they specify that is what they want, had a few disappear shortly after starting. Otherwise, I apologize for my inactivity and will strive to do better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 pm
You'll have to pardon my lack of activity, I've always been scatter brained when it comes to remembering guilds but I intend to come back with a small, select few characters though I mostly might stick to pm rping like I tend to favor. ^^'  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

The Last Darkin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm
Dantes_river
Consider yourself quoted. Or don't. Wouldn't bother me one bit, so long as i'm not kicked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:18 pm
Dantes_river
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

If You Are Willing To Be Active...
Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

how do u do this stuff eek  

KingBata

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:29 pm
KingBata
Dantes_river
I'm cleaning house. That's right. I'm going to clean up the guild a little on February 11th. You havebeen warned.

Things I'm Going To Do:
1.)I'm going to start kicking people who've never posted out of the guild because they never posted even a profile.
2.)I'm going to lock any profiles/houses of inactive members so people know that they are inactive.

Then please, please quote me in here so I know that you are indeed willing to be active. I really do NOT want to be the bad guy here, but it seems I have to clean up this guild to make things easier for the remaining active members to roleplay.

If I lock something and you're still active, just PM me a notice of your activity and I'll unlock it.

Thank You,
Dantes_river

how do u do this stuff eek

Please elaborate the meaning of your question and emoticon.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 am
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river

Im active however i need to build a new rp because my slaves in the old one are not.  

Abaddonus

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:54 pm
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river

I've been inactive for a while, but now i have the time to rp again, i've made a new profile i'm just waiting for partner(s)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:18 am
Dantes_river

Things I'm Going To Do:

Thank You,
Dantes_river

Going through a move, and don't have access to net when ever, so i'm on and off and not active much at all right now with my rough time.  

Qualmy

Aerostin

Wrathful Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:02 am
I am back and I apologize for my absence.
I've noticed that my master and slave profiles and other topics are locked.
(which is totally understandable)
Yet, I have come back to start anew.
(So if you want to keep them locked or just delete them forever that is fine by me)
I hope you all can come to enjoy my new slaves and masters and I hope to RP with you all. (:

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games