Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm
A path off the side of the Entrance corridor. Opposite of those that lead to the Dungeons that houses potions and the Slytherin Common room. A little way down the Corridor is a Painting of a Fruit bowl that leads to the Kitchens where house elves are hard at work making the food for the meals. in a nook on the right hand side of the corridor is a stack of barrels that houses the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin walked along the hall with confidence in each step. He could smell the wonderful aromas that escaped through the doors to the kitchen. As he continued to walk down the hall he looked back to the first years,"Don't worry you'll get used to that smell after a while, just resist the urge to go inside the kitchen" he laughed then turned forward and continued to the door that lead to the basement.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lillik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

Lucelle followed Nevin through the basement hallway, and caught a wiff of those delicious kitchen aromas he mentioned. She agreed, it was very tempting, even with memories of that delicious and expansive feast they were just at. She smiled at what her life was going to be now, looking around at the grandure of even a basement hallway.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

User Image
Nicole lead the way down the corridor. As she passed the Painting that hid the Kitchen she smiled at the scent, it just made this hallway seem like home with the continually present smell of food."Behind that painting it the Kitchens. The are directly below the Great hall were we just were." she said gesturing to the Painting of the Fruits bowl hanging on the wall. A little ways away stood a pile of barrels which were their destination. The Barrels were in a nook on the right hand side of the corridor. "those barrels there are our destination." she said gesturing this time towards the Barrels.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Old Odd Comments: post in this thread after I do Basement (Hufflepuff Commonroom Entrance).))

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~
First Year Hufflepuff
User Image
User Image
Heather glanced at the Fruit Bowl painting. A moment later, she turned her attention back to the prefect girl. Heather followed her to the barrels. She knew that, like lots of other things in this school, the barrels held a secret: the Hufflepuff common room. She stood silently next to the prefect girl, waiting to learn how to enter the common room.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued to follow Nicole to the Hufflepuff Common Room. A scent flowed through the hallway. The kitchen must be somewhere around here, she thought and she kept walking. Nicole then said that the kitchen is behind a painting of fruit. Ariana admired the painting for a second before heading towards the barrels.

wearing

((Next post is at the Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room) ))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele still followed right behind Ariana, finally being able to keep his eyes on the prefect, for the castle's wonders were running short in the basement. That was okay though, because that stimulation of one sense was replaced with another one...and that was smell. He could definitely tell that they were close to the kitchen, for the sweet aroma of rolls and the scrumptious smell of turkey filled the air. And with that smell...he remembered the taste of that food. He smiled as this thought entered his mind.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? In the Great Hall
What am I doing? Feasting.
What am I thinking? I want to eat it all.

Kat was growing more tired as they walked and found herself walking against the wall to keep her feet on the ground. She yawned loudly and almost walked into Steele and Ariana. She giggled slightly and apologized.

Out of Character To the Basement

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:49 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

[ENTER FROM KITCHENS]

A giggle escaped her lips once she and her younger shadow made a reasonable distance from the quickly-shutting entrance to the kitchens and were now in the short expanse that lead to the home of the Badgers. Turning then as she touched and leaned against a wall, she smiled brilliantly to the girl and her surprisingly calm cat. "Here," she motioned to the left with a turn of her head, revealing a space that seemed hidden from sight with its strategical architectural placement. A squeezed crevice that opened into a bathroom-sized layout surrounded by structural columns and two stone benches that extended from the walls themselves. A hiding spot Phi had been shown by Allen - Jane's friend - not long after she had found him in the kitchens after one of her own peeks in.
SHe easily sat into one of the benches and placed her three pieces of food carefully on the stretch of her school robes. Picking up the apple and stretching out her hand to the girl. "My name is Phinelia. Nice to meet you,"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image

[Enter from kitchens]
Shina quickly followed her housemate, eventually settling in the small alcove. Setting her own bundle aside, Shina shook the offered hand. "Shina Kiremono, likewise. And the adorable ball of fur with me is Hana. She's a kneasle Japanese bobtail mix." At the sound of her own name, Hana's pom-pom tail wiggled back and forth happily.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled, practically feeling the name seeping into her brain to be forever remembered and catalogued next to the younger Ravenclaw's face and features and facts that Phinelia had observed in a few lapsing moments. At the introduction given for the small cat, Phi's eyes turned to focus on it. Taking in the name and breed quickly and surprised to find she would not have been able to pinpoint the exact mix of species without Shina mentioning it. "Oh she is sweet," Phi cooed as she kindly stroked the creature's soft head.
Turning then to glance at the food Shina had taken for herself, she noted each and either reminded herself of their taste and whether she had enjoyed it or imagining what they would be like. Finding that the chocolate lasagne was the only piece of food she had never tried, she motioned to it gingerly and inquired, "Is that good?" Her mouth then eagerly biting into the crisp flesh of her apple and savouring the refreshing juice swirling with the chunk stolen from the body.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Delicious, if you like heavy chocolate. Sickeningly strong if you don't," Shina told Phinelia. "Would you like to try a taste?" Shina used her fingers and fork to shred a portion of the chicken breast, which she then offered to Hana, much to the kitten's delight.

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:28 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

"Oh, yes please," she smiled with grateful and curious eyes, taking a piece of the mentioned desert once it was offered to her politely and tasting it. Phinelia was not a fan of chocolate or sweet things in generous quantities, but the small bite she was given by Shina was rather enjoyable. The Ravenclaw knew that if she took any large quantity the next time she spotted it on the table in the Great Hall she would not enjoy it as much. It was very sweet.
Smiling after the entity was safely stored further within her, she nodded, "Thank you."
Eyes then falling on the small cat as it played and nibbled at the chicken breast that held every ounce of its attention, mind idly turning to the wheat crisps she had taken fro her owl Hermes, taking out a small watch and seeing whether a trip to the Owlery was do-able. It seemed to be even with time considered for Shina and Phi's own parting, so the redhead placed the thoughts of her owl away and focused again on the First Year. Finding with a light marvel that she had never spoken to a First Year since she herself had been one. "Are you enjoying Hogwarts?" silent questions following on her smile such as those of whether the pretty girl was surprised with her Sorting or having the school meet her expectations.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I wasn't sure what house I would get, and I don't have a family history here, but Ravenclaw seems like it will suit me well." Shina took a bite of the chocolate lasagna, savoring the rich chocolate. Swallowing, she continued. "I was wondering, do many Ravenclaws keep up their muggle schooling, if they are muggle born or half-blood? I am, and I was wondering if there was a study group or somesuch."

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi nodded with warm knowing as Shina expressed her initial wonder over where she would belong. The thought had passed through Phi over a thousand times itself on her first train ride to Hogwarts alone even with the glaring evidence that Ravenclaw seemed to be made for her. The test and the stepping up to the stool had been stressful, but nothing warmed her as it had to see her new friend's knowing claps for her once she went to the table of bronze and sapphire to always belong.
"Not that I know of. I am Muggleborn and I have not heard of anything of the sort." The word Muggleborn had come out just slightly rushed in comparison to her other quiet words. The damp feel of her hands as they marginally secured themselves onto her apple, thinking of her heritage and how to address it; each still a mystery to her even after four years.
That sudden lapse in her otherwise happy humour was barely noticeable even to an eye searching for it, so she continued evenly once she pushed past it. A smile easily sitting on her lips at the last words, molten eyes then almost immediately glazing over in thought and consideration. Pondering over the possibility of any of the Hogwarts' students attempting to remain in their Muggle education stream much less if Hogwarts would even supply access to it. From that thought's point, a new string burs and crawled towards the imagining of Hogwarts graduates choosing to either enter or return to the Muggle world and the Muggle lifestyle; abandoning what they were subjected to for seven years or longer, never really looking back. Whether it was even possible for them: a thought never having occurred to the Ravenclaw before about whether or not all witches and wizards remained and worked in the wizarding communities and reality.
"I am now curious though if there is something..." she mumbled with a small smile, thoughts of the excitement she remembered having for future chemistry experiments and knowledge of historical events. Learning geography to an art form and discovering the mysteries of Anthropology.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas