Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Snazzy at The Kitchen Entrancespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid bloody fruit... compared to this, getting in the Ravenclaw Common Room is a piece of cake!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy snickered when Minn spoke of teasing her brother in spite of his clean pants, happy to ignore the topic of her house. She was a little jealous of Minn. Thinking you were destined for Hufflepuff and being sorted into Gryffindor instead had to be strange... but surely it was flattering, too? Thinking you were a simple, kind-hearted but otherwise uninspiring person, and finding out that you were supposed to be brave, courageous. Of course, being a Ravenclaw was nothing to sneeze at... but she just didn't feel like one. It was incredibly frustrating. "At least yours can take a joke, then. I've got one younger brother, Echo. He's a total stick in the mud. Spends all his time watching scary muggle movies and reading adventure books... but he's never gonna have the guts to actually try and go on one himself. I love the kid, but he needs to pull his nose out of the books and his head out of the movies and actually live, you know?" As much as Gypsy had been sure she was destined for Gryffindor, she was sure Echo was a true blue Ravenclaw. All those brains and no idea what to do with them. Gypsy tried taking him under her wing and showing him the world, but he balked at her every attempt. She sighed a bit. Maybe the hat would throw them all for a loop with him as well. Maybe he'd be a Gryffindor... the thought made her want to roll her eyes. Echo, a lion. How ridiculous.

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn listened as Gypsy mentioned her brother being able to take a joke. "My brother? A joke! Ha! I've not seen him smile in about three yea's! Plus he's got his nose in a book all the time, or just sits and mopes." She snickered a bit, but stayed fairly quiet, knowing the Hufflepuff Commons were very near. It wouldn't do to have him walk out and catch them laughing at him! He'd dock points for sure! He had to be the grumpiest Hufflepuff ever thought of. The green eyed girl looked at her companion, then grinned widely.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Stupid bloody fruit... compared to this, getting in the Ravenclaw Common Room is a piece of cake!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy couldn't help but feel like Minn's older brother and her younger brother sounded like twins, aside from the obvious age difference. Two peas in a pod, at the very least. She snorted a bit. "That's Echo, too. All he does all day is read, and then he stays up late watching those movies. Keeps me up most nights, not that I mind that so much. I do my best painting in the wee hours. But still. He's not really mopey, though. Just... really serious. Like, I don't understand how he's my parents kid. My mom's this super fun, crazy artist, and my dad's this silly computer nerd. If I didn't know better, I'd say my grandparents were raising him in secret." Gypsy shuddered at the thought. Her grandparents were awful, horrid people. Their only redeeming feature was that they weren't blood purists. Everything else about them was stuck-up and snobby. They hated her mom, and her, really. But they doted on Echo, because he was a boy and because he wasn't a 'heathen.' Gypsy was actually flattered when she heard them call her that. It meant she was nothing like them.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn snickered at Gypsy, then fluffed at her hair. Her own grandmother was a sweetheart, even if the young Gryffindor had never met her Grandfather. Dhylan had once told her the man wasn't very nice, but it wasn't his job to discern people for her. Green eyes clouded over as the girl went into her thoughts, staring blankly for a few minutes, before blinking out of it. "Hu? Oh. Your family sounds fun. My dad's strict, mum's kinda annoying, Dhyl's reclusive, and the baby is loud." She looked a bit sad, but she loved her family, regardless of their annoying habits.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy smiled a bit. She was very glad that neither of her parents were strict. But, really, it usually just meant that they cared, right? Or they were like her grandparents. But Minn's tone was more like an exasperated child than one who was suffering under the thumb of an oppressive parent, so it was probably the former. How a mother could be annoying was totally beyond her realm of understanding, of course. But she could totally relate to a reclusive brother. "My parents are great. I mean, they act like they're strict when I get up to no good, but they know it's all in good fun. Unless I'm really acting up, I get away with everything. It annoys Echo to no end. He's reclusive, too. And I don't think he likes me much most days. I love the kid, but he doesn't have much patience for me." Gypsy usually assumed that it was because he sort of resented her for taking all the attention away from him, but that was his own fault. He could do whatever he wanted to do, and chose to just sit there with his nose in a book all day every day. It was his own fault, really.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn looked at Gypsy, a curious expression on her face. Her family seemed like so much fun! "My parents more or less so ignore me and Dhyl. They only like each other and baby Leo. I dunno. Sometimes I get jealous... a bit. Dhyl doesn't seem to mind it, cause he's a lonely sort of guy." She looked a little downtrodden, but still she wouldn't change her family for anything in the world. Well... maybe a few things....

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy frowned at that. There were a lot fo things she couldn't stand, and one of them was people, be they parents, teachers, or just people in general, who played favorites. Minn's parents were nuts if they paid more attention to each other and their baby. "That's stupid. They should still spend time with the two of you. You're their kids, too, you know. But, I mean, if they don't care enough, that's their loss. You should find a friend with parents who'll just let you spend all your time at their place. Make 'em miss you." Gypsy had done that sort of thing once, when she'd been very small. Echo'd been getting all sorts of attention, so she'd made friends with a kid in the village and just spent all her time at his house. Her parents had gone nuts. Of course, she'd also not been telling them where she was going... or that she was going anywhere at all. She smiled at the memory. It'd come out later that they weren't really favoring him, just that her grandparents had been over and they did favor him, because he was 'the heir,' which was stupid. They loved her just as much as they did him, they'd just been coddling Echo because he'd been having to handle the two of them. Gypsy'd stopped being jealous after that. She wouldn't wish her grandparents on anyone.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn blinked in confusion. Leave home and go to a friend's house? The closest she'd ever come to a stay-over was living in a dorm with a bunch of other girls. She didn't talk to any of them, not really, but maybe she'd start. She really did need more friends, but not necessarily for a summer retreat. More or less, she just wanted friends so she would have company during the school year. "I suppose so, but I dunno. I like being surrounded by my family. I love them so very much. I couldn't just leave! What if they started missing me? Then I'd just feel so guilty!"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Sometimes I get so weird

Gypsy snorted a bit and smiled, her hair and eyes turning purple. What if they started missing her? This girl was so innocent and sweet, it almost hurt. "That's the point. They're not paying attention to you, so you make them miss you. Then, they realize you're important, too, and stop ignoring you. You don't have to feel guilty about it. You want them to care about you as much as they do the baby. That's normal. You shouldn't have to want that; you deserve it. Like I said, you're their kid, too, just as much as that baby. You're just as much family as they all are. You shouldn't be ignored." Gypsy would be more than willing to let Minn spend a few days at her place. Although, come to think of it, if they didn't miss her so much after being gone all year at school that they paid attention to her, a couple days in the summer probably wouldn't make much difference. She frowned at that. What kind of parents let their kid go away to school for months and then didn't lavish attention and affection on them when they got back? Gypsy's parents already wrote her every week, sometimes more than once, keeping her up to date and telling her they missed her. What was it like to not have that? It must totally suck.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn didn't know how to fight that logic. If she made them miss her, then perhaps they'd treat her a bit nicer... or she'd never see them again... "I can't! I'd miss them. No matter what, we're family!" She looked at the girl, then looked around the hallway. "Ya' know... we have yet to go in the kitchen... We've just sorta been standing here... so.... After you?" She held the door open, gesturing to her new friend to enter first.

{OoC: Exit to Kitchen}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley was all the way to the Basement Hallway, where he was supposed to meet Tobi. "Where is he?" he muttered as waited for the boy in the vacant hall. I hope he hurries.. he thought as he looked around, nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi had never been more grateful for the fact that the Hufflepuff House was situated so close to the kitchens in his entire three years. He had gotten a note from Bradley just as dinner was finishing up asking to meet by the kitchens after curfew and he couldn't refuse, mostly for the fact that his ever perfect boyfriend was breaking school rules. What a good influence he was! However he was running behind schedule, he had decided to wait until the last person left the common room to sneak out, just in case, and he swore these two older girls had talked and gossiped forever until they both yawned and headed to their dorms. After that it was merely making sure he didn't run into a prefect, a Professor, or worse that new caretaker. Although it was dark Tobi could make out his love's raven hair anywhere and grinned as he approached him silently before slowly wounding his arms around him from behind and pressing a kiss to his neck. "You wouln' be waitin' on me now would ya?" he asked impishly.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley was looking to see that no one was around when arms wrapped around him causing him to freeze before he felt lips against his neck and then Tobi spoke. "Merlin! Tobi you scared me for a moment." he said turning and pressing his lips to the taller boy's. A smile on his face, he looked at the portrait of the fruit bowl. Now how do we get in? he wondered as he looked back at Tobi. "So, you know how to get in the kitchens?" he said as he glanced back at the portrait. "I have some blankets and my bag, we just need the food." e said as he smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi grinned and hummed into the short kiss before he was asked how to get into the kitchens. His grin widened at the reason, he really was a good influence!, before nodding. "Sure, I can get us in." He reached over to the fruit and tickled chuckling as he heard a distinct giggle before a doorknob was formed allowing him to open the door to the kitchens. Being the person he was he bowed almost mockingly towards Bradley flourishing his arm grandly. "After you sir!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sir Spazalots

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled as Tobi opened the entrance to the kitchen and the black haired boy stepped inside. "Thanks." he said with a smile ad laugh.

( Exit to Kitchen )

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas