Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance with the First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Almost done, ugh. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian moved past the first years once they reached the bottom of the stairs, waving for them all to follow him. As they walked, he glanced over his shoulder every so often to be sure that no one was wandering off, but from what he could tell, they were sticking together, thank God. He did not want to have to deal with losing a first year on his first night as Head Boy. That'd be exactly the sort of thing he'd do. But, they made it to the Common Room entrance without any trouble, which he was incredibly thankful for. He stopped at the barrels that marked the entrance and turned to face them, waiting until everyone had stopped moving before he spoke. "Alright, guys, listen up, this is important! The entrance to our Common Room is right here, to get in, you have to tap this barrel," he indicated the correct one, very gently touching it so as to not set off the booby trap, but still ensure that they knew exactly which one it was, "two from the bottom, middle of the second row. Definitely make sure you remember which one. Anyway, tap on the barrel to the rhythm of "Helga Hufflepuff", our house founder's name, and it'll let you in. Be sure you get it right, though, because tapping the wrong tempo or barrel will get you doused in vinegar. We're the only house with a security measure if you get it wrong, just an FYI. If you're not sure and can wait it out, I'd recommend waiting until someone else comes along to let you in." The Hufflepuff then tapped the barrel in the correct pattern, and, when the entrance opened, he gestured towards it. "If you'll all go on ahead, I'll follow in, and then once we're in the Common Room I'll talk about dorms and answer any questions." He watched the first years file in one by one, then went in after them, glad that this was almost done. He always felt so awkward doing this.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First Years! We are now moving to the dormitories!
                                                          Next post will be at the Common Room, it will be up sometime shortly.

murruelecreuset
                                                          Emma Bailey

mc2
                                                          Clementine Fenwick

LoricWarrior
                                                          Rosealle Cameron

Graydon Ironshield
                                                          Siobhan Gray

amo10690
                                                          Bethany Ingersol

Deviled Dregs
                                                          Kai Bannister

DizzyDis
                                                          Pippa Clarkson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location : Dungeon Staircase -> Hallway to the Basement

Emma followed down the hall to where a set of barrels were. Barrels...? Shaking her head she waited for further instructions. Sure enough there was some magic trick to it. One barrel two from the bottle and middle of the second row, tap in the rhythm of their house founder Helga Hufflepuff. Making a mental note that unless she wanted to be attacked by vinegar it was best she remember which barrel, she watched and then headed into the common room. She couldn't wait to see it.

(Exit Hufflepuff Common Room)

With: First years... Dorian, Hannah, Minnie, Pippa, Kai, Annabelle

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
A loyal friend like you?
I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted near the Kitchens with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ How did I end up down here??? ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla blinked at her surroundings, stopping very suddenly as it registered to her that she'd wandered off somewhere once again. Typically she stayed in her room when she was reading, but something had told the woman she needed to get up and walk around. Not content to choose between the two, the Seer had been walking around shuffling cards, curious about the readings she'd been getting of late. It was very curious. Normally her readings were very straight-forward, but recently she'd been getting a lot of mixed signals. She sighed, looking around to ascertain where she was. Luckily, she'd managed to wander into one of the sections of the castle she was rather well acquainted with; the painting marking the entrance to the kitchens was down a ways. She supposed she should count herself lucky that she'd missed enough meals to recognize her current surroundings; last time she'd gotten legitimately lost, it'd taken her a good while to find her way back to the Great Hall. She sighed faintly, supposing that, as long as she was here, she may as well get a snack. But, just as she went to move towards the still life, a couple of students appeared. She stopped, waiting for the pair to pass. It wasn't as though most of the students didn't know how to get in the kitchens already, but still, they technically weren't supposed to. She managed to get herself in enough hot water just by being herself, she didn't need to add to it by accidentally showing students how to get places they shouldn't.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Alumni │ Mind Magic Professor

It was going to be a good year. Kolton could just feel it. He didn't have to do too much teaching this year due to a lack of students taking his class, so that meant he could do pretty much whatever he pleased. Although, the thing was he didn't have much to do. Roam around the castle, roam around the grounds, read a few books from the library until summer came around and it was time to go home? What fun was that? Though he supposed his days of fun were gone, as he was now an authority figure in the school, which of course had its benefits, but had its downfalls too.

At the moment, he had decided that he was hungry, and was currently on his way to the kitchens to solicit some food from the elves. He was on fairly good terms with them, and even spent a good amount of time talking with them so he doubted he'd be turned away. Though he supposed he could wait until dinner if he was. As he was walking towards the kitchen though, he noticed a familiar figure, and saw it to be Drusilla, which freaked him out.

It was almost like wherever he went, she was there. It had to seem like he was intentionally following her. It wasn't so much that he disliked Drusilla--quite the contrary, in fact. If he was being honest, he felt a bit of attraction towards her. He just didn't want to embarrass himself by seeming like a stalker.

So he stood there, watching her walk towards the very place he was headed, his mind waging a war over whether or not to keep going, and maybe engage her in conversation again. After all, they had a fairly nice encounter during the summer. So he did. Once he caught up to her, which didn't take long at all, he looked over at her and smiled. "Hello, Drusilla. Would you, by any chance, be heading to the kitchens?"

Cara MiaKitty

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted near the Kitchens with Kolton
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Confused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ How did I end up down here??? ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla heard the footsteps approaching and turned, expecting to see another student. She was somewhat glad to see that it was Kolton instead, because she'd worried for a moment that she was going to end up standing in the hallway forever, waiting for it to clear of students so she could get into the kitchens. She smiled at the mind magic professor, looking a bit sheepish. "Hm, I was wandering... I couldn't sit still, and when I looked up, I was here. I did fancy a tart or something, though," she told him, still absently shuffling the cards as she spoke. After a moment, though, she paused; the cards felt... right. They wanted to tell her something, she realized, and the Seer pulled the top card and flipped it, blinking. The Fool... She'd been pulling that card a lot of late. Why, she had no idea.

spaceCuriously, she placed the card in the middle of the deck, then pulled the next one. Her brow furrowed; the Knight of Cups. She wasn't accustomed to getting cups. She trended more towards wands, typically. But this was the third time she'd pull this particular Knight in a week... which shouldn't have seemed so odd, considering how many times she'd read her own cards, but prior to this week, she didn't think she'd ever drawn him for herself, not once. The Seer got lost in her thoughts, wondering what on Earth was going on. She knew what the cards represented, obviously, but it was hard to see how they applied to her. Particularly the Knight of Cups.

spaceHer mind wandered, the brunette completely forgetting that she'd been in the middle of a conversation. For a long moment, she forgot where she was, or what she'd been doing. She reshuffled her deck and placed it in a pouch, returning it to her pocket, all the while murmuring under her breath. Blue eyes darted back and forth, staring downwards towards the floor, head tilting to the side. There was a long silence, and then, very suddenly, she blinked and snapped back to attention, staring at Kolton like he'd suddenly appeared out of thin air. "Oh, I've seen this before," she whispered, smiling faintly, and then she stepped forward and pressed her lips to his cheek, lingering for a moment. When she pulled away, she glanced upwards, then frowned. "Hm, but it was there... or, no, not until Christmas!"

spaceShe stepped back, blushing faintly, realizing she'd just kissed her friend on the cheek, for no apparent reason. "I'm sorry, I lost the time... I could swear it was December," she told him, head tilting to the side again. Glancing up again, she shook her head at herself, feeling foolish. "Hm, but they'll hang it there, they will. I Saw them do it." It didn't occur to her that she was speaking nonsense again. Then she shrugged, smiling widely. "Oh! The kitchens! Were you headed that way as well? I could go for a quick bite, I think," she chirped, and then she was walking towards the portrait. She glanced over her shoulder at him as she tickled the pear. "Coming, pet?"

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Alumni │ Mind Magic Professor

Kolton nodded slightly, a light smile on his face. Wandering.. She seemed to do that a lot, although he wasn't one to judge. He wouldn't be here now if he hadn't done the same. His eyes glanced down to her hands, where it seemed she was shuffling tarot cards. It made sense--she taught Divination, after all, though he'd be lying if he said it wasn't just a little bit distracting and/or strange. Although maybe that was why Kolton liked her. He didn't know what to expect around her."I guess I was doing the same.. Though my stomach more or less led me here."

He noticed her brow furrowing, and by powers of master deduction was able to figure out that something about those cards was bothering her. "So, uh, don't like what you see? I don't know much about tarot cards." He had enjoyed Divination enough, but not so much that he could keep up with the subject beyond his school years. Then suddenly, it seemed as if she had wandered off somewhere else. Metaphorically, of course. When she came back to reality, her lips were suddenly pressed against his cheek, and Kolton couldn't have been more surprised. W-why did she do that?! She saw something that wasn't there, apparently. Still, he wasn't sure why that would give her incentive to kiss him. Not that he minded. Quite the opposite.

His head swiveled around, looking for whatever may have been around that confused her. Nothing. The only thing he could think of that would hang around somewhere in December was a mistletoe, and he saw nothing around that even vaguely resembled one. Did she really get confused, or was there some ulterior motive behind her actions? He supposed that he'd never know with Drusilla. Suddenly, he found himself thinking on the subject far longer than he intended, and it was only the sound of Dru's voice that penetrated his thoughts. Pet..? Huh, weird.. But, strangely satisfying. No more ducks, he guessed. "Oh, yes. Sorry, just got caught up in my thoughts for a second," he explained as he caught up. It was only now that he was realizing how hungry he was.

Cara MiaKitty

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Rey left the kitchen, she was quite satisfied. Their argument continued until they reached the kitchen and after Ivar showed them how to open the door, Rey was too busy gaping to continue. The kitchen was huge and there were almost too many house elves to count cooking and cleaning among other things. They weren't annoyed at them for barging in; in fact, they were overjoyed and Rey was almost overwhelmed by their excitement. After hearing their requests, they set about making them their food with so much enthusiasm that Rey felt a little uncomfortable. The sandwiches she decided to have were quite delicious though.

"I'm definitely going back there soon," she sighed as she hurried out of the kitchen before the elves could offer more. She bit into a biscuit from the bag she got before offering them to the rest of the group. "Do you guys want some?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxbasement hallway
                                                              w i t hxxfriends
                                                              f e e l i n gxxsatisfied
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthese are very good

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              So the kitchen scene's getting time-skipped since the year's almost done sweatdrop

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

kiska166

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:26 am

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Thinking: Where is River hiding?/ Wearing: Touch of Retta/ With: Hikaru

After being in the Owlery with Hikaru they two of them decided to go the kitchens for a snack. Lauretta felt strawberries and remembers the kitchens wasn't far away from the common room. As the two walked they ended up in the hallway that leads to the kitchen, Hufflepuff common room and the Slytherin room room. "This way is to the kitchens and two of the houses common rooms." Lauretta pointed as the entered the hallway. She waited for Hikaru to catch up as Lauretta knows this part quite well now as she walk these hallways every morning and every night.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 am
JasmineKiwiFire

Mood: happy
Companions: Lauraette
Thoughts: mmmm strawberries

User Image

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru followed his friend down from the owerly, where they sent off thier post, for some delicious strawberries. "Cool! Gryffindor is up there with us but our tower is higher up." He said. He decided to wait till they had a snack in hand before giving good news to Lauretta

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

═══════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

"I bet its a good view up of the castle and the grounds." Lauretta said to him. "This way." She said as she pointed to the way the fruit bowl to the kitchens. She was happy to have a friend or two at Hogwarts so she wouldn't be alone in her first year here. Lauretta disappeared from her friend for about 10 minutes while she popped into the kitchens to get strawberries. Ten minutes later she popped out again with a big bowl of strawberries. "Where should go to eat these?" She asked him as she held up the strawberries.

OOC: Sorry this took so long.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:34 am
JasmineKiwiFire

User Image

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Lauretta dissapeared in to the kitchens for a short bit so Hikaru stoood guard. Though he was fairly certain it was ok for them to be here. She emerged with the strawberries and asked where they should go eat them. "Outside would be fun" Hikaru said wanting to wait till theier eating to tell Lauretta of his qudditch tryout success.

═══════════════════════

Ooc: nah dont worry i slow to respond right now too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:44 am

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image

Lauretta smiled at her friend while holding the bowl. "How about you pick the spot?" Lauretta suggested. Her first year has been interesting and hoping she would somehow manage to pass her first year. "Anywhere outside you to want to go?" Lauretta asked him as being in Ravenclaw tower should help to decide easier for they two friends where they are going to eat these delicious looking strawberries. Lauretta was still up in the of what she wanted to be when she leaves school.

OOC: Sorry this has taken so long.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:34 am
JasmineKiwiFire

User Image

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

"There a good view one of the older students out one of the corridors. It over looks where they do the magic creatures classes." Hikaru said before leading the way. "Oh and I got good news for you when we get there." He said happy for some friend time. He had been sruding or at quddich practice so this time to relax was good.

═══════════════════════

Ooc: its all good. You can place them outdoors on ur next post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 17 years old...

Gertie thought the time they were sharing together was perfect. Real life sometimes confused her, but this was something she got. Enjoying her time with Charlie along with the night sky and butterbeer, she didn’t think it could get any better. Until a shooting star shot past. She hadn’t expected to see one. “Wow it’s so pretty!” She commented happily. When Charlie told her, the wish was hers she thought for a moment. “I wish that everything will work out after graduation.” It was a wish for all not just her which was classic Gertie for sure.

- - - - -

On the way back from their date, Gertie was sure they’d make it back to the common room with little problem. What were the odds really of running into anyone in the hallways near the kitchen? It felt like a million to one. “What are you two doing in the corridor at this time of night?” This must have been it. “Professor Price...” Gertie couldn’t believe it they were so close to getting away everything. How could they possibly talk their way out of this?

Company: Charlie & Professor Price

OOC: - - -

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

Dating Charlie Antúnez

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:08 am
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie couldn't help but smile at Gertie's wish. His would have been the same for the most part. They were quiet but still half cuddling on the way back. Did he expect to get caught by the flying professer or really anyone? Nope. But he had been in the caught red handed before. He would just need some Slytherinusqe cunning. He technicly wouldn't be lying but hopefully Gertie wouldn't mind a really stretched truth. "Oh geez Professor, you spooked us. Yeah Gertie caught me out and was taking me back." He replied in friendly tone. There if anything he would the one in detention.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            murruelecreuset

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff