Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηic σ ℓ є

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

1st Year
House: Hufflepuff
I am a.... Pure Blood
Lives: წწწ

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nicole had followed the older blue-haired boy towards the basement. It was certainly much darker than where they all had shared their meal. Yet, it gave that feeling that she really was a badger. Badger's lived in dark places and maybe after some time here her eye sight would get really good at night. The thought thrilled her and inside expressed her excitement. For now, she just kept her eye's down and hand's tucked in front of her. She carefully listened to what the blue-haired man had to say. Nicole carefully watched how he opened the Hufflepuff dormitory. She walked inside to the mysteries of her residence.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lives: წწწ
Position: Chaser
Team: Yellow
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Mods: +0
AC: 12

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: Exit to Hufflepuff Common Roomწ

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After leading the way down the staircase she stopped in the corridor in front of a stack of barrels. Smiling, Cathy pulled out her wand and said, "Alright, so the good news is that unlike all the other houses our password never changes... well technically the Ravenclaws have a riddle every time to answer to get in, but it changes, but us Hufflepuffs have the same password every time! But, be warned we are also the only house with a booby trap. If you get it wrong you get doused in vinegar instead of being let in, so be sure to watch me carefully. And if you ever are confused be sure to find any of the other Hufflepuffs to help you out."

"Now, taking your wand," She said twirling her wand once in her hand she continued, "You tap on this barrel-the one that is two from the bottom, middle of the second row-to the tune of 'Helga Hufflepuff' she if our founder, just so you know! Just like so..." She added and demonstrated and the lid of the barrel she just tapped swung open to reveal a large tunnel like entrance to the Common room. "So, you guys will have to crawl-or slide in- sort of, like a badger I suppose, but don't worry this passage is really clean. So, go on ahead and I'll be right behind you lot."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Next post here}

SummerIsles

ImSoLonely0

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel followed closely, looking around a bit, hoping to get over his bad sense of direction by memorizing the way to his common room. The amount of times he was going to get lost was probably going to be really high, but hey, at least he would get lost in a castle full of wonderful things to explore. That sounded like fun to say the least.

Frowning a bit again when the girl said they had a password, he kept his eyes on her to make sure he knew what it was she was doing. As he watched, he grew a little more reluctant with each passing second. He could already feel the vinegar that was going to go all over his head. "I can already feel the vinegar that's going to be all over my head when I get this wrong," he said, chuckling and shaking his head.

Then he learned that they had to crawl into their common room, or what sounded like a much more fun idea...slide in. He definitely was going to try that. He had to make sure that he did it with no one around though, because how embarrassing it would be if he failed. But then again, it would be funny...very funny. Then again, if he got a skateboard, or maybe one of those fun little objects that rolled that he used to play with back in his Muggle Elementary school Gym class, he could make a great time out of the whole thing.

As the girl told them to crawl in, Lionel being the confident kid he was, he was the first to go. Crawling into the little gap, he got to the other side safely, surprised to actually see that it was very clean just as the 'prefect' said.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall carefully made it down the stairs, feeling quite like a mother duck leading a line of ducklings. The fact that their house color was yellow didn't help. He led the way to the barrels outside the Common Room. "Here we are, the Entrance to the Common Room. Don't worry, you don't have to sleep in a barrel! Haha...?" He blushed again, feeling like he was very, very bad at this job. Why was he doing this alone, anyway? It wasn't very much fun. "Erm... anyway, to gain access, you'll take your wand, and tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row. But, don't just tap it. There's a rhythm to it. Like this! You'll sound out syllables for Hel-ga Huf-fle-puff. Then, boom! It opens! Make sure never to mess up. Apparently, if you do, it douses you in vinegar. Please don't test that theory. Vinegar smells." He nodded, knocking his glasses to the end of his nose. He squeaked, pushing them back up. With a grin, he led the way into their cosy little den of a common room.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC: Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room I'll post there in a moment, wait up!}
Maiya Kajuiji
Zallie Doyle

SummerIsles
Claire Wilson

MelB87
M.J. Al'Meara

Tamoketh
Tobias Ledford

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph was chewing his bottom lip by the time he had gotten to the common room entrance, which was basically a pile of barrels and he shook his head as he recalled that he'd thought it was kind of lame when he first came down to the common room. Then again, he had been told stories about every other house but Hufflepuff from his family. He stopped there, and waited for stragglers. "All right, and here we are at the entrance to the common room, and yes, that smell in the air is definitely the kitchens. It's pretty easy if you're lost down here to follow the smell to the corridor and you can find your way easily from there. Anyway, yes, the pile of barrels here is our common room entrance. However lame it might be, we're the only common room with a booby trap, so you might want to pay attention to what I'm about to do. To get into it, you count up two from the bottom to the second row and the middle barrel. You just tap your wand on the barrel to the tune of Helga Hufflepuff." He demonstrated, saying the name out loud to show them how it worked before grinning as the entrance opened. "A few things before you go in. Tap the wrong barrel, or get the rhythm wrong, and you're going to be doused in vinegar. Two, do not reveal this password to anyone, as we are the only house to never have one that changes. Everyone else gets a riddle or password. Anyway, if everyone's aware of all that, we can go on on."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I haven't lost anyone yet...
                                                  OOC: Next post will be at the Common Room after I make dinner.
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Red Hot Missy

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Dungeon Staircase → Basement

Stopping in front of a pile of barrels, Saio cocked her head curiously. What were they doing near them for? Wait! This was the entrance to their common room? Though she’d admit Zeph was right about them having the best smelling corridor. Sniffing the air, she smiled brightly. When Zeph mentioned their common room was booby trapped her smile deflated. She didn’t like the sound of that.

At that moment Saio payed close attention to what they were supposed to do. ‘Okay so two up from the bottom to the middle barrel.’ She mentally tried to memories as she watched. ‘Then tap that barrel with my wand to the tune of Helga Hufflepuff…’ That didn’t sound hard. She’d make sure not to share the information with anyone. Not even Kenzie…

(Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room)

Status: Anxious, Happy... Wish Kenzie was with me...
                                                  With: Zeph and other First years

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

The slim indigo-haired Fifth Year prefect led her procession of new students through the basement, rather like a mother duck would her ducklings. Yeah, it didn't help their House colour was yellow. After guiding her brood to the nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor, she turned to face her charges. "Okay, guys, we're almost there. Now, just watch this."

Hannah pulled out her wand, and added, "Unless you want a bath of vinegar shower, watch where I tap my wand and the rhythm. Tap the barrel two from the bottom, in the middle of the second row," she pointed at the barrel she was talking about, "in the rhythm of our founder's name 'Helga Hufflepuff' and it should open to reveal the slope leading to our Common Room. We're lucky, our way in doesn't change, Ravenclaws have a riddle to solve any time they want to get into their Common Room, and it changes all the time."

The indigo-haired girl did as she instructed the first years, and the lid of the barrel she had tapped opened revealing the entrance to their Common Room. She shuddered a bit at the memory of the time she had been so busy and distracted that she had messed up the rhythm and gotten the shower of vinegar .

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Summer II

OOC: All quoted students are asked to exit to the Hufflepuff Common Room, thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

The slim indigo-haired Fifth Year prefect led her procession of new students through the basement, rather like a mother duck would her ducklings. Yeah, it didn't help that their House colour was yellow. After guiding her brood to the nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor, she turned to face her charges. "Okay, guys, we're almost there. Now, just watch this."

Hannah pulled out her wand, and added, "Unless you want a vinegar shower, watch where I tap my wand and the rhythm. Tap the barrel two from the bottom, in the middle of the second row," she pointed at the barrel she was talking about, "in the rhythm of our founder's name 'Helga Hufflepuff' and it should open to reveal the slope leading to our Common Room. We're lucky, our way in doesn't change, Ravenclaws have a riddle to solve any time they want to get into their Common Room, and it changes all the time."

The indigo-haired girl did as she instructed the first years, and the lid of the barrel she had tapped opened revealing the entrance to their Common Room. She shuddered a bit at the memory of the time she had been so busy and distracted that she had messed up the rhythm and gotten the shower of vinegar .

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

JasmineKiwiFire

Hjoyc14

Diamond Wales

OOC: Quoted students are asked to exit to the Hufflepuff Common Room, thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey loitered in the hallway, nervously wringing her hands. It's not hard, she told herself, just knock, ask if he's there, and apologise if he comes. It was a pretty big 'if', but she had to try; after the stunt in the forest, Ivar had been giving her the cold shoulder, and not without reason. She was stupid and arrogant and frankly, she couldn't blame him if he never wanted to talk to her again. But she still had to apologise, if only to set things right and hopefully ease her conscience.

Rey managed to gather enough to courage to walk up to the barrels, but that was when it her and all she could do was wait and hope someone could come out and put her out of her misery. She sighed after some time passed and turned to leave when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Of course. Rey turned and saw the devil himself coming out of the common room. "Um, hey," she said after a moment's of awkward silence. "Can we talk? Please?"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe basementxxxxxw i t hxxIvar
                                                          f e e l i n gxxapprehensivexxxxxw e a r i n gxxa warm jacket

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galacksylph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:06 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Tħıяđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи spaxxxcxxe

xxxcccvvvxxx < Spring 2036 >
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxaaaᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉˀ
                                          xxxaaasssᴬᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳʳᶤᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬˡˡᶤᵍᵃᵗᵒʳ ˢᵏʸˀ
                                          xxxaaasssdddᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵘᵖ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ˒
                                          xxxaaasssdddwwwᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵎ

xxxcccvvvxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was dressing up for the weekend as he was planning in going to Hogsmeade, just for the sake of fresh air and skateboarding. Sure, he was a bit nervous about the whole final exams but he was to go expel his nervousness. Like, it was hard that no matter how you know you were smart and then you hesitate over the test papers.

After dressing up, he did a few adjusting of replacing his skateboard's base before coming out of the dormitory, then made his way to the common room. The moment he opened the door, his neutral warm face went cold. Oh great, the last thing he ever needed was her waiting around the Hufflepuff's door. He looked at her with his green eyes, looking very unamused, before taking steps away as he thought that it was probably not him she was looking for. It could be Arnie or Saio, though the former was most likely to be outdoors already.

"Can we talk? Please?"

Ivar stopped in his footsteps, wondering if he should give her a chance or just continue to go on. Look, it was just-- Ugh! He felt that it was much easier to feel angry than pretending that nothing ever happened. Ivar wasn't always the happy-go-lucky Hufflepuff, he has limits. Heaving a really deep sign, he begrudgingly said, but he wasn't looking at her, "You have one or two minutes"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxcccvvvxxx

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉᶜˢᵗᵃˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵃˡᶤᵉʳ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸˑkkkcccxxx
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

ωι†h [Reyna] α† [Hufflepuff Entrance] xxxcccvvv

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg xxxcccvvvxxx

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя > vvvxxx

out of character

oyehh

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey pushed down the hurt she felt when Ivar's gave her a cold look and before looking away and reluctantly staying behind and letting her speak. She didn't have that right. Resisting the urge to shuffle her feet, she instead played with the strings of the jacket and looked at some point over his shoulder, unable to bring herself to look at him in the eyes. "Look, I, um, I just wanted to apologise about what happened last year. I was stupid, I was irresponsible and pretty arrogant, and I shouldn't have dragged you into my stupid idea and gotten you all killed." She took a deep breath in between her rambling and looked at him straight before continuing."You were right, I should have listened to you from the start before brushing you off like you and your opinion didn't matter. I don't expect you to forgive me or even talk to me, because I was a shite friend," she insisted earnestly. "I just wanted to get it out of my chest, and I can't just ignore what happened," Rey sighed. Ivar probably wouldn't listen, he made that pretty clear over the summer and since school started, but she still had to try. She braced herself for whatever he was going to say.

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:17 am

"Took the whole year to wizard up, didn't you?" Ivar stiffly replied when it turned out that she came here to apologize to him. If they didn't do that s**t, maybe Glynn wouldn't try to do a suicide mission. But what can you do? That s**t happened already and they got detention in return. He and his brother Matteo even fought about it last summer, even if it was lightened up with his invitation of Arnie to Italy. Yeah, he was upset by Reyna's arrogance and her "rebellion", and the way she sent him letters during the summer gave him the impression that she forgot the stunt that she pulled. What was much upsetting to him was that Reyna wasn't listening to him when he said that going to the Forbidden Forest was a bad idea.

He then turned around to face her, but he couldn't get to look her in the eye as well, "And yeah, you know what upsets me as well? It's that I listened to you, but you didn't listen to me in return. Friends listen to each other and you know that." His hand was clutching tighter on his skateboard, which he held it under his arm. Though, he felt a bit conflicted. Ivar still felt that he was still her friend no matter how angry he was. He wanted to forgive her, he really did. But what was the problem? It was hard, he seriously just couldn't forgive and forget. That phrase was a myth because you couldn't just forget them at all.

"Look..." Ivar clenched his fists as he was trying to get the words out of his mouth, "Rey, I want to forgive you. I really, really, did. But- it's just, forgiving means that I'll have to forget everything, pretend that it never happened. But that? We obviously can't ignore that, and that's the problem!" He tried his best not to raise his voice, as he didn't want to attract attention given that, well, they were in the Hufflepuff's common room entrance, right? "But... I'm sorry, too." Ivar finally said, in a semi-low voice, but the stiffness was still there, "I should have done better in stopping you- Should have been more... assertive I guess." He shrugged and bit his lip, except he didn't think he could get more assertive. Ivar usually wasn't an assertive type, he wasn't his brothers and he wasn't his godparents, either. Or, it must be because it was inevitable that people just didn't know how to take him seriously, no matter how he wasn't just a jokester clown he usually was.

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

User Image

out of character

oyehh

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Rey flushed when Ivar commented on how long it took her to come out and apologise. Truthfully, she could have done this a lot earlier, but Rey was a coward and other than the apologies she'd made in letters, she'd been putting it off until she just couldn't keep it in. She knew she shouldn't have let it simmer and because she couldn't bear to think of what happened that night and how she was the sole reason it all happened, but her conscious finally overcame that.

When Ivar continued to talk, Rey's eyes decided that it was a great time to study her boots, hiding a wince as she listened; the fact that he was right made it worse. "I know," was all she could say in reply. She managed to meet his eyes when Ivar exclaimed that he couldn't just forget it, clearly holding himself back from saying more. "I'm not asking you to," she told him earnestly. "I can't ask you to forget because we all nearly died, especially Glynn! That wasn't nothing and trying to forget that is just asking for trouble, not repeating history and all that," she said with a wry smile, referencing their first HoM class. That seemed so long ago, so she could hardly expect him to remember that. She held in a sigh. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want us to move on from that. Not a fresh start, but like a 'let's work through this and see what happens now' thing because I don't want what happened to hang over us for the next four years," she cut herself off abruptly before she could ramble, unsure of how to continue. "Please," she added, hoping that he'd consider it. It contradicted what she'd said earlier about not having to forgive her, but Rey missed her friend and she couldn't help but indirectly ask him to talk to her again.

She stared at Ivar in surprise when he apologised roughly. What was he sorry for? He wasn't the fool who decided to go gallivanting in the forest, he was the one who against it the most. "You don't need to apologise," Rey finally exclaimed, waving her hands about. "I mean, I was really determined and full of myself so it wasn't like anything you could have said would have made a difference, so don't blame yourself for that," she said with a weak, self-deprecating smile. And thinking back, Rey didn't think anything could have convinced her not to go, too excited to try her 'great' idea to consider what anyone else had to say, and she didn't want Ivar to take the blame for something that was out of his hands.

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:51 am

Ivar winced at the sheer mention of Glynn, because while he kind of wanted to smack Glynn with a bludger for pulling that one stunt, he was still worried about him 24/7. Obviously, that blond looked weirder than ever and it wasn't even funny. He just wanted to know why he even did that, pulling a suicide mission and all, but Ivar didn't think he had the guts to ever ask him. Speaking of which, he just wanted Glynn to be back to his usual 'Grandpa Glynn' attitude, even if it mean him correcting him that "he's just as a kid as everybody else in their year".

He spoke nothing as Reyna continued to speak on about crushing the whole 'forgive and forget' thing. Mainly, because she was right, so there was no point arguing with her any further. Ivar sighed, since while it was so easy being angry at her, he found it really exhausting doing so. Sometimes, he couldn't even get to talk to his other friends since they were sometimes with Reyna. Also, he couldn't just talk to some others, Rowan was 'The Untouchable', Ivar hanging out with Eve and Mels would only make him feel like the third wheel as they kind of looked like they were glued on each other.

His hardened face seemed to melt, albeit hesitantly. But still, Ivar missed being actually happy with Reyna despite her snark. "I..." Ivar began to speak. God, why was it so hard to say this? "I want to but... I don't think I know how to do it properly." He sounded nervous as if Ivar wasn't very adept of formally forgiving someone. Sure, he could be, but he didn't exactly know how? He was really skeptical, fearing that if he moved on something bad will happen. His eyes were becoming watery, so he quickly wiped them off. He was really torn into this whole decision making, even if to some it would a bit easy for them. But, Reyna did came clean... right? Did that mean that he could comfortably do that?

He finally looked at her when she assured him that it wasn't his fault. He wasn't entirely sure if that was very true, "But, my brother- He once told me that I should have done harder to convince you all not to go..." Look, Ivar loved Matteo- a smartass sure but he actually means well. He was the same person who told him to cast his own shadow growing up, and he was in the process of doing so. But sometimes, he wondered if his shadow was badly shaped compared to his brothers'.

User Image

out of character

oyehh

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:06 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

Ivar had remained silent and didn't react while Rey spoke, other than a wince when she mentioned Glynn and Rey wondered what was going through his head. Would he give her a chance, or would he just say he forgave her and the current status quo would remain unchanged? She dearly hoped it was the first one.

Fortunately, Ivar's hard countenance softened and, after a short pause, he hesitatingly spoke. Rey let go of the breath that she didn't realise she'd been holding and sagged as the tension left her body, relief washing through. He was willing to give it a try! Sure, he sounded anxious and said he didn't know how to forgive like that properly but he was willing to and that was enough for Rey. She let a relieved grin spread across her face. "I don't know either, but we can try together, right?" She felt her own eyes well up when Ivar's did, but she tried to blink those away lest she ruin the moment.

Ivar didn't look convinced by Rey's attempts to reassure him, looking at her and repeating his brother's words. She sighed and stepped closer, looking at him in the eyes. "Okay. Let's say that you kept trying to stop us, but it wouldn't have made that much of a difference. I know I would have gone anyway no matter what you said, even if you eventually decided not to go." That was what happened with Tiernan and Rey knew, to her shame, that it wouldn't have even swayed her. "Then maybe some us might have followed and decided not to go, but the rest of us would have, and that would've meant less wands that night; you see where I'm going?" Rey had put a lot of thought into how else the night have gone, and she hadn't liked the different things her brain came up with. "So let's not think of could-haves and should-haves." That was something her dad always told her and Rey agreed with it whole-heartedly. "You did the best you could and that's what counts."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxa warm jacket

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Jade Galaksylph

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items