Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Vice Captain & Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Winter 2036 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar was on his way to the kitchen, after having fun with his classmates and throwing snowballs at each other. Well, mainly because he needed something fun to do because he obviously couldn't use his skateboard in winter; he learned his lesson since first year, and Ivar did not want to have a concussion thankyouverymuch. Besides, it was getting colder the longer they had a snowball fight and well... just because his ancestry came from some cold-a** country in Scandinavia didn't mean he was immune to cold, right?

ωι†h [himself] α† [the basement]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαllυɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBasement
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIvar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpish
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ τhε ṡøṉ øƒ ɾαģε αṉḋ løṿε, τhε јεṡυṡ øƒ ṡυвυɾвïαxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          τhε вïвlε øƒ ṉøṉε øƒ τhε αвøṿε øṉ α ṡτεαḋÿ ḋïετ øƒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡøḋα ρøρ αṉḋ ɾïταlïṉ; ṉø øṉε εṿεɾ ḋïεḋ ƒøɾ ṃÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡïṉṡ ïṉ hεll, αṡ ƒαɾ αṡ ï сαṉ τεllxxxxxx
                                                          ατ lεαṡτ τhε øṉεṡ ï ģøτ αώαÿ ώïτhxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRory had decided it was high time for him to start marking the school. He'd practiced where he could, of course, in long forgotten corners of the castle that no one ever seemed to go. There was a broom closet up on the sixth floor that had be filled with so many cobwebs when he'd found it, he half thought that they ought to commend him for cleaning it if they ever found his art on its back wall. But, this would be different, because it would be at least somewhat visible. He was planning on doing it down in the lower levels, of course, where few dared to venture if they could avoid it. The dungeons were freezing this time of year, something he planned on using to his advantage. By the time anyone bothered roaming the halls down here and found his tag, there'd be no way to tie him to it. That was the plan, anyway.

spaceScouting a location was the important bit, though. He'd been wandering around the dungeon and basement levels of the castle for a couple hours now, and had a few locations in mind. He was planning on asking Kimi her opinion on the matter.

spaceAs he rounded a corner, the Slytherin froze, eyes narrowing. Bloody Hufflepuffs. He didn't understand why they had to both have dorms down in the lower levels; it made avoiding his cousin almost impossible. Just the sight of someone in yellow and black robes made him cringe as a result. Mentally, he crossed a couple of locations off his list; he'd been spotted now, so the places he'd had in mind that were nearby were now ineligible. With a small 'tch' noise and a sneer, he leaned against a wall, arms crossed, and waited for the boy to walk past him. Couldn't go anywhere and risk the badger noticing where he went, after all. Any risk of being caught had to be eliminated, even now, in the planning stages. Especially in the planning stages.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαṉḋ τhεɾε'ṡ ṉøτhïṉģ ώɾøṉģ ώïτh ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxτhïṡ ïṡ høώ ï'ṃ ṡυρρøṡεḋ τø вε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxïṉ α lαṉḋ øƒ ṃαќε вεlïεṿε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhατ ḋøṉ'τ вεlïεṿε ïṉ ṃε

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

< Winter 2036 >

Ivar froze in surprise when he turned at the corner and saw a Slytherin before him. Weird, he didn't think no one in their right mind would hang out in the basement, unless it was the Hufflepuff's common room. That place never failed to keep the whole thing warm, if you ask him. The Swedish Brit blinked, as if he didn't seem to look affected by the guy's narrowed eyes, since after all, he has Professor Hill for Herbology in a daily basis... ever since Professor Thorne went MIA or something. Also, like, they had a new Hufflepuff Head of House now, a ghostly Astronomy professor and he didn't exactly know how to feel about that. Fortunately, Ivar assumed that it was simply the typical "Slytherin grumpiness"... and the cold weather "Now, no need to go tense on me. I'm just some guy sneaking to the kitchens. Weather's cold enough that it got onto you, doesn't it?" He said with his hands up and then, he glanced at the Slytherin's earrings(?) "Nice earrings, though." He said casually and sincerely, since after all, he literally has a brother who has ear piercings.

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBasement
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIvar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpish

spaceRory's expression turned into a full on glare when the boy spoke to him instead of just walking right past. His lip curled, and he wondered if he should just get a hat that said 'Don't Talk To Me' on it. Then again, people never seemed to read anything they were supposed to, so it probably wouldn't work. The fact that the Hufflepuff also felt the need to make small talk about the weather, of all things, was either hysterical or supremely annoying, and he couldn't decide which. "Is it cauld? Ah hadn't clocked," he sneered. It wasn't like he'd never gone cold before. He lived in bloody Scotland, of all places, and his parents didn't really know how to budget anything. He could count on one hand the number of winters he'd lived through that didn't include at least two weeks of huddling under blankets and wearing all his clothes at once to try and keep warm. Christmas when he was six, the only time his parents had taken him to see Father Christmas, he'd asked the jolly old dobber if he could make school start up early; at least then, Rory'd have heat during the day.

spaceThe Slytherin almost twitched when the older boy complimented his gauges. He wasn't used to being complimented by anyone but Kimi. He got noticed, sure, but most people didn't actually say anything. He'd been insulted for his style more than complimented, which was just fine by him, since he hated everyone. But, now, faced with a compliment, even from some probably annoying Hufflepuff, he found himself fighting the urge to preen... It was a fight he lost.
                                                          "O' coorse they're crakin'. Ah wouldn't be sportin' thaim if thay wur hackit, noo wid ah?" Rory said, tone equal parts smug and exasperated. He'd nearly gotten caught when he filched this pair, so he was more than a bit pleased to see his obviously heightened sense of style get noticed by someone. Someone other than Kimi and Kiki, that is. His best friend always noticed his style, and had even stolen his nail polish once, which he figured was the best compliment he could receive. He'd also been a little proud of her. Kiki meanwhile told him that he was 'a weird kid, but stylish,' which he figured was the closest the older girl would get to admitting he was cooler than she was.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          Is it cold? I hadn't noticed.
                                                          Of course they're nice. I wouldn't be wearing them if they were ugly, now would I?

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 am

< Winter 2036 >

"Now that's a bit cold, find some time to warm up somehow." Ivar said in a dry tone and an arched eyebrow, though he was a honestly a bit proud that he made a subtly dry joke. Ivar wasn't letting the lad get the best of his nerves by showing that he wasn't offended but on the other hand, he did not want to get into trouble. Or a fight, for that matter. Not that he didn't know how to argue or retaliate, but Ivar would prefer less enemies. Though, he wasn't exactly the type to think that everyone was his friend, contrary to the popular House myths and generalizations.

The Hufflepuff was a bit taken back by the other guy's exasperated reply, though Ivar was having a tiny bit of feeling that the Slytherin was semi-proud about it. Or was he? Ivar couldn't accurately tell, if he were honest. Well, Ivar wasn't flattering or schmoozing the guy, he just liked the earrings- even though he didn't see himself wearing one anytime soon... Maybe. He'll figure it out, or well, maybe he's supposed to figure it out.

But it was hard to tell when the guy looked like he clearly didn't want to talk to him... and rather, he was harder to read than say, Dagrun and Glynn. Or, maybe it was probably because he didn't hang out with this guy yet; Ivar and Dagrun had talked alot since they have been exchanging letters at each others, while Glynn... He had been friends with him for what. Three years? He had known him enough to know if something was up or not. "True, at least we can both agree on that." Ivar said with a quiet but awkward chuckle. "Unless... Unless you want me to take back what I said? If that's that you mean. It's not, innit?" The Hufflepuff was worried, was the guy's way of responding meant to be "Yeah I know, now go away" or "Yeah they totally are" in a blunt way?

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBasement
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIvar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpish

spaceRory wasn't sure if he should scoff at the guy, or throw a punch. But, he was trying to keep from getting himself into trouble, at least trouble he'd get caught for, and it was a fair wager that the Hufflepuff would rat him out to one or both of their heads of house, so he wasn't going to risk that. Instead, he sneered, lip curling in obvious annoyance. "Ah think a'm th' perfect temperature, 'n' ye shuid mynd yer ain business," he retorted. Seriously, was the kid scolding him for not keeping warm, or was he commenting on his attitude? Either way, he could shove off.

spaceThe idea that he expected the boy to take back the compliment was laughable. In fact, Rory did laugh, a faint sort of bark escaping him in response to the absurdity.
                                                          "Whit, urr ye in yer heid? Aye, a'm offended ye lik' mah gauges. Ye'r a real jerk fur saying they're gallus." Rory rolled his eyes. How stupid was that? Being rude from the onset, that was one thing. But the idea that he expected the guy to take the compliment back after he'd said it was ridiculous. "Ye awready said it, didnae ye? Na tak' backs. Forby, if ye say they're hackit noo, ah'll ken ye'r lying, wilnae ah?" He grinned then, the expression an odd cross between gleeful and manic. "Plus, you'd keek lik' a richt prat if ye did that. Nae tae mention glaikit." The Slytherin looked smug at this, like he'd somehow trapped the Hufflepuff in a trap or something. Eh, he just liked making a nuisance of himself. Not like that was any shock.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          I think I'm the perfect temperature, and you should mind your own business.
                                                          What, are you mental? Yeah, I'm offended you like my gauges. You're a real jerk for saying they're cool.
                                                          You already said it, didn't you? No take backs. Besides, if you say they're ugly now, I'll know you're lying, won't I?
                                                          Plus, you'd look like a right prat if you did that. Not to mention stupid.

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 pm

< Winter 2036 >

Ivar's face was turning red and was very caught off-guard when the Slytherin laughed, he was personally feeling attacked. As much as Ivar tried to figure out his Scottish-a** accent, he got the point. God dammit! How should Ivar know if he can't read the guy accurately? The Slytherin wasn't Glynn, so it's really annoying Ivar because- why was he even feeling embarrassed? 'Stop that, Ivar,' he mentally tld himself, 'Don't get yourself burned into ashes'

But still, he was right, Ivar would be lying to say that the earrings were ugly. The Hufflepuff was a terrible liar, he can tell himself that. Ivar bit his upper lip as he felt flustered over his awkward embarrassed, scratching the back of his neck. "Fine! You're right. I'd be an obvious liar if I say that they're ugly. But how the ******** hell can I know that you're actually capable of taking the compliment if you look like you're going to set fire on me with your aura? It's either that or me and my dense a**. Take your pick." He sighed, Ivar felt like he crossed the line and any time soon, the guy will storm on him anytime. "Whatever, anyway, I'm Ivar Eriksson and sorry for bothering you, I guess." Dammit, curse himself and his idiotic a**. He was glad that Tiernan, Reyna and Glynn weren't here to witness this because otherwise? They'll make fun of him. Though, Grandpa Glynn would most definitely scold him.

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBasement
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxIvar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpish

spaceRory didn't quite know what to make of Ivar's reaction, to be perfectly honest. First off, he hadn't expected the guy to have a mouth on him, that was for certain. And he was getting pretty bent out of shape, too. What a ponce. "Sorry, didnae realize ye wur sic a delicate flower," he replied with a faint snicker. "Making an aris o' masell is howfur ah accept compliments, nae mah fault if ye cannae tell."

spaceHe wrinkled his nose, faintly amused that he'd obviously gotten under the guy's skin, and over something so stupid. Okay, so he could've just said 'yeah thanks I like them too', but holy hell what sort of person couldn't detect sarcasm? "Name's Rory. Sae, in th' future, shuid ah juist blether real slow 'n' wink sae ye ken whin a'm pumpin' wi' ye? Seeing as ye cannae tell oan yer ain 'n' a'." Not that there was likely to be a future, since few people ever wanted to interact with him after the first time. Kimi had, but that was just because he'd been totally friendless and in a new place, and therefore on his best behavior so as to secure one friend to help him get through the following years. Candace... Candace was a fluke. He was pretty sure. Especially since she'd been even nicer to him over this past year than normal, which was driving him up the wall.

spaceRory pursed his lips, looking thoughtful.
                                                          "... Ye said ye ken howfur tae break intae th' kitchens?" He asked curiously. Of course, he only half expected to get an actual answer, since Ivar couldn't be faulted for glaring at him, flipping him the bird, and storming off. But assuming he didn't do that, he was still here, and Rory wasn't going to be able to continue his mission while the Hufflepuff was hanging around. Might as well get distracted and regroup later. Besides... he still had no clue how to get into the kitchens, and it was ******** annoying.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          Sorry, didn't realize you were such a delicate flower.
                                                          Making an a** of myself is how I accept compliments, not my fault if you can't tell.
                                                          Name's Rory. So, in the future, should I just talk real slow and wink so you know when I'm ******** with you? Seeing as you can't tell on your own and all.
                                                          ... So, you said you know how to break into the kitchens?

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:20 pm

< Winter 2036 >

Ivar gave Rory a deadpan, not-amused look when the Scot thought that he was an oh-so delicate flower. Ah yes, a delicate flower who literally had to deal with bludgers and swinging his bat with it in the Quidditch pitch. It was such a miracle that he was still alive and didn't get knocked off from his broom, let alone being appointed as Vice Captain. So, like, what. Being an a*****e makes you look cool? What kind of troll logic was that? "Mm, yes, I'm totally a delicate flower. A bludger could've knocked me off the broom in one shot. I would faint almost immediately sometimes the moment I hop in my broom." Ivar said in a really sarcastic manner. This guy was kind of similar to Vitomir, the only difference was that this guy didn't have some posh in him. Ivar could live with that, he guessed.

"Nah, just keep it that way. I can handle my snarky brothers my entire childhood so I suppose I'll get used to yours myself." Ivar replied when the other boy offered him a 'soft blow' of his snark, as if Ivar never dealt with snark before! And well, it wasn't that Matteo was mean to him, he was kinda a good person. Though, Matteo and Austmar were acting so petty that they ended up snarking each other in a daily basis. "I can handle snark thankyouverymuch, except I barely knew you to tell. But I figure that you're probably just so good at it that it sounded like it's your first language." That, and the Slytherin was kind of an a*****e that he was hard to read.

Ivar raised an eyebrow when Rory asked him about kitchens, for a Slytherin whose common room was semi-near to it. He wasn't sure if he should sass him, or just give him a straight answer. But, oh well. "Ja, I do." the Hufflepuff answered, wondering if this boy was searching for it as well. "Well, it's not 'breaking', per se. It's kind of a hidden door so it's not like you're intruding it or whatever. Why? You're looking for it or something?"

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  out of character

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Hufflepuff Entrance (Basement)

Gabriella as asked by her Hufflepuff look alike went to her father over the Christmas break. She asked him if he knew of any other children he might have had before her. Although skeptical she very much doubted it. Her father questioned her as to why she was asking and she kindly explained there had been a kid at school who knew of the last name. That she looked just like her. It was as when he sat her down and explained that there was a baby before her, that Gabby began to realize… her father was far from perfect.

Like most he too had skeletons and Gabby was still very much trying to deal with any of it. Even now as she sat in front of the Hufflepuff entrance waiting for her… sister… It was still pretty hard for her to fathom at the moment. That overly happy Hufflepuff having actual relation to her was something she figured would be proven wrong. Instead she was told the opposite. Gabby would have banged her head of the stone wall behind her, if not for the fact that it would hurt.

‘I have a sister…’

Gabby couldn’t stop thinking about it. It certainly didn’t help that she was hanging outside the common room to tell her. Luckily it wasn’t long before all that waiting got her the second year coming out of the common room instead of some other puff.

“Took you long enough. We need to talk.”

User Image Status: Bothered...
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gertie

OOC: ---

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Walking out of the Hufflepuff common room, Gertie hadn’t expected to be greeted by Gabby. If you could call it greeted? The Hufflepuff had left the Gryffindor to speak with her father over the holiday, to see if he knew of any other kids he might have had. She had expected that she’d have to hunt Gabby down herself and ask her directly. However, as it turned out the younger red head beat her to it.

Smiling brightly Gertie skipped over to her. “You were waiting for me?” She asked curiously. “Yes, I need to talk to you.” Gabby repeated. “Okay,” She nodded but before Gabby could say anything Gertie beat her to it. “Oh don’t tell me! Did you talk to your dad?” She asked hopping on the spot. Gabby got as far as giving a nod at that point. “What did he say? Did he say yes? Please tell me he knows something!”

“Would you let me talk already?” Gabby shouted did this girl ever stop talking. “Sorry…” Gertie apologized ever so quietly. “So I asked him… and he said that there was a child before me. His situation wasn’t ideal back then and they had to give the baby up for adoption. After that he sorted things out and then I happened.” She tried to explain as best she could. “So!” Gertie hyped up. “You were right… That baby was you…” She answered. “Really, I was? Are you sure?” She questioned excitedly. “Yes. It was a year after me, the baby was a girl, and they named her Gertrude.”

Gertie’s jaw dropped. She had been right. She had hoped she was right. That meant they were sisters. Like really, really sisters! “We’re sisters then. I’ve always wanted a sister.” Gertie said brightly. “Yeah…” Gabby didn’t really know what to say. “So now what…?” The Hufflepuff questioned all of a sudden. “I don’t know… I guess if you wanted you could come over during the summer and meet our father.” It was the best Gabby could suggest. “Really,” Gertie’s eyes went wide. “Yeah, he’s your dad too.” The moment Gabby had said it Gertie tackled her in a hug. “Thank you Gabby!” Gertie said happily. “You’re welcome now would you let go.” Gabby replied gently pushing the older girl off. “Sorry…” Gertie replied. “It’s fine…”

*End Scene*

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Gabby

OOC: ---

User Image

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 am
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking onto the basement with the first years, Clara had already caught scent of good food from the kitchens. It was even more evident when they pass along a painting of a bunch of fruits. They made their way to the common room entrance: a stack of vinegar barrels blocked in the way. Clara had to admit, it was kind of more creative than those of Slytherin and Gryffindors- which was just a bunch of passwords. Aaand they got a booby trap of vinegars. "Here we are at the Hufflepuff's common room and for those confused there at the back, yes, our entrance are a bunch of barrels. The way here to enter here was getting you wand, count up two from the bottom to the second row and the middle barrel, and tap in the rhythm of 'Helga Hufflepuff. Sure it sounds lame, but here's the catch- we're the only ones with a booby trap. Wrong barrel? Wrong rhythm? Congratulations, you have vinegar on your clothes and smell like a human salad." She turned away and got her red oak wand from her robe pocket, tapping the appropriate barrel with the right rhythm while loudly dictating 'Helga Hufflepuff', smirking smugly when the barrel gave way for them all. "You lot might get nervous at first try and get vinegar as a result but don't worry about it, since you guys are new. Also, don't tell this passcode to anyone- we're the only one whose passcode doesn't change."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              (( Hello Puffs, please wait for me to post Clara in the common room. Thank you <3))

Cara Miakitty
                                              Desi, Sherwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                              Tegan

Miss GryffindorK
                                              Nani

Yukina101
                                              Laili

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:40 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie's quick pace slowed somewhat as she approached the stacks of barrels that hid the entrance to the Hufflepuff Common Room. The air was slightly warmer down here, and at least it smelled nicer, if a little stuffy. "Unlike Gryffindor and Slytherin, Hufflepuff doesn't have a password to get into the common room," she explained with a slight smile. "Instead we have a riddle, like Ravenclaw, although I suppose it's really more of a puzzle? Two up from the bottom to the second row and middle barrel in the rhythm of Hel-ga Huff-le-puff," she demonstrated slowly, to avoid confused looks and questions, and the barrel moved to reveal the entrance to the common room. "If you mess it up, you'll be doused in vinegar, so be careful. And don't tell anyone in another house this," she warned, leading them inside.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:31 pm
You're on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fɪғᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili happily lead her troupe right to the barrels hiding the entrance to the common room and paused doing another head count to make sure she didn't lose anyone. When she was sure they were all there she pointed to the barrels. "To gain entrance into the Hufflepuff common room we don't exactly have a password. Instead, we tap the barrels in a pattern to the rhythm of 'Hel-ga Huff-le-puff. It's two up from the bottom to the second row and then the middle barrel. If you don't do it correctly you'll get sprayed with vinegar so, make sure to watch closely!" she warned before turning to the barrels. She tapped them to the rhythm even saying it under her breath and grin as the room opened up. "Oh! And just because it's not technically a password doesn't mean you can or should just tell everyone about it! Keep it private just as you would an actual password." Laili made sure to ensure before waving the shorter (she wasn't exactly Dris tall but goodness they were so tiny!) students into the common room.

All my life I've been good,
But now whoa, I'm thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can't save me

murruelecreuset

Dragon Songcrafter

CEOxJOE

shadow_the_kit

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:01 pm
I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love

User Image
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect

Abby took the lead as the group of first years neared the common room entrance. "Because we're the coolest house- obviously- we don't have a password or a riddle. We have a puzzle instead," she grinned, pulling out her wand. "Now, you better watch carefully, because you don't want to mess this one up, trust me. Old Helga was pretty protective of her students." She tapped the barrels two up from the bottom to the second row, then the middle barrel. "Hel-ga Huf-fle-puff," she said aloud, and the barrels rolled back out of the way, revealing a round entrance to an earthy passageway. "If you mess it up, you'll get vinegar sprayed all over you. No, I'm being serious. Don't tell anyone, or the Fat Friar will hunt you down for sharing trade secrets. Yeah, still being serious." Waving them on, she led the way into the common room, shooting an amused look at Parker over her shoulder.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Summer II

Trickblues

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

The Dungeon